6 people like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by johnny cash 2014-04-28 12:56

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-27 18:26 | Report Abuse

please give a list of this value stocks? is it pintaras only?? do you have other picks? thanks

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-04-27 19:23 | Report Abuse

Arguably those are Not involved in the REAL business world could hardly grasp the idea of Value investment with confident on a particular company. For example KC is a civil engineer and understands the Real Business of Pintaras In and Out.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-04-27 19:31 | Report Abuse

For me to involve it will be like speculating In and Out without real understanding of its Real value. When the storm comes, i will be in Self Doubt and before long i will be wiped Out.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-04-27 19:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by johnny cash > Apr 27, 2014 06:26 PM | Report Abuse

please give a list of this value stocks? is it pintaras only?? do you have other picks? thanks

I wrote a lot about Pintaras Jaya. Seriously I am not peddling the stock. Few see my real intention of trying to educate the fundamentals about true investing here.

What will be my purpose of giving a list of value stocks here? Again not many will understand my real intention of educating people about investing in the psychological aspect. Few bother about the message in the article.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-04-27 19:52 | Report Abuse

KC takes on Pintaras has provided us the framework and research and analysis that needs to be done. There is No shortcut around it.

Ayam Tua, can you do the same thing on your Hexza and NTPM so that you understand why it is resilient and potent. IF not you would be bored down and flat out with chart and graph and everyday in and out.

Very seldom any one of us would go down such a process of so lengthy works of hunting down a company.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-04-27 19:56 | Report Abuse

KC just provides the frameworks and education and analysis of what needs to be done.

The works must be of your own then Only the company is yours forever.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-04-27 20:10 | Report Abuse

KC, anyway understanding investors profile is equivalent important. I mean their risk appetite, expectation, investment style, choice and preference so that the gap of understanding would not lead to misunderstanding and disappointment.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-28 00:40 | Report Abuse

Few bother about the message in the article? The message is

BUY BELOW INTRINSIC VALUE

SELL WHEN IT RISES ABOVE INTRINSIC VALUE

OR IN SOME CASES NO NEED TO SELL AT ALL AS THEY CAN GENERATE VALUE FOR EVER

1) THE SUEZ CANAL

2) SINGAPORE STRATEGIC LOCATION

3) SHOP LOTS IN SUNGAI WANG PLAZA

4) LITRAK - THE TOLL ROAD

5) PINTARAS AS LONG AS BUILDING BOOM CONTINUES IN MALAYSIA

cytew

1,598 posts

Posted by cytew > 2014-04-28 08:22 | Report Abuse

At least 90% of retail investors ARE NOT INVESTORS, they are traders or speculators,because they lack of patience ,most of them can not even comprehend simple financial reports mainly due to their ignorant or incapability, therefore it is pointless to tell them about Value Investing....“一将功成万骨枯,一人致富万人穷” ,要知道,一个人要成功致富,需要众多的无知和无能者間接的“辅佐”方能達成,同意吗 ?

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-04-28 12:52 | Report Abuse

I would say we cant fight fear and greed the so-called dark forces, no matter how knowledgeable you are. As long as you are exposed to market long enough, you will be losing control/discipline. The market forces is too big for us to maintain a single investing plan.

What should we do then? Not really sit tight as i would doubt you will be able to sit tight as well But Walk far far away and No news from the market.

It is the same thing you Walk away from alcohol, cigarette, gambling and so on.

johnny cash

6,400 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-04-28 12:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Apr 27, 2014 07:46 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by johnny cash > Apr 27, 2014 06:26 PM | Report Abuse

I wrote a lot about Pintaras Jaya. Seriously I am not peddling the stock. Few see my real intention of trying to educate the fundamentals about true investing here.

What will be my purpose of giving a list of value stocks here? Again not many will understand my real intention of educating people about investing in the psychological aspect. Few bother about the message in the article.

thanks for the reply, i understand now your style on value investing. thanks sir

Post a Comment
Market Buzz