4 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by kakashit 2015-09-06 14:54

Probability

14,490 posts

Posted by Probability > 2015-08-30 18:57 | Report Abuse

For those who debate..investment is all about future..

I think - at the least - one very valuable thing we can acquire
from the past data is the 'integrity of the management' how sincere are these datas (financial statement & reports)...

at least then we can predict the future more 'reliably'
future prediction without reliability..is kinda risky.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2015-08-30 18:57 | Report Abuse

I agree and therefore I also agree with your strategy, no cash no talk. Don't buy into all the non cash profits.

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2015-09-05 09:50 | Report Abuse

How is its sub Kheesan? Savvy invesotr Lim Pei Thiam got bought wor, i oso bought in abit last month.

In the AR prospect, the blow water king describe the prospect of KHeesan can only be "GOOD!", ya, they use cap letter and exclamation mark.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-09-05 20:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by kakashit > Sep 5, 2015 09:50 AM | Report Abuse

How is its sub Kheesan? Savvy invesotr Lim Pei Thiam got bought wor, i oso bought in abit last month.

In the AR prospect, the blow water king describe the prospect of KHeesan can only be "GOOD!", ya, they use cap letter and exclamation mark.

Kheesan's financial report is consolidated into that of London Biscuits. They mirror each other like a twin.

I am surprised a savvy investor like you bought into that story of Lim Pei Thiam. Sorry, I don't know him.

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2015-09-06 14:54 | Report Abuse

Well, I did my homework, i do not follow Lim Pei Thiam blindly.

"Mr. Pei Tiam Lim @ Liam Ahat Kiat serves as Executive Chairman in Thong Thye Siang Group of Companies which are among the leading distributors of several multi-national companies such as Nestle, Unilever GlaxoSmithKline and Guinness Anchor."

His co is likely to distribute Kheesan's candy and snacks, he might know something inside of Kheesan

Post a Comment
Market Buzz