Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2019-04-03 16:40

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-03 16:26 | Report Abuse

As a Chinese, Raider Prefer The Govt sell whatever asset they have to support their economic growth campaign loh...!!

No point...funding the govt budget by the minority non bumi only loh...thus if the gov can raise fund on their own, we are happy bcos this is the right steps to self sufficient loh...!!

Lim Guan Eng has done a great job selling the Hk consulate building at a good price loh...!!

At least he did not benefit any cronies loh....!!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Apr 3, 2019 3:56 PM | Report Abuse

Yeah, you keep selling government assets but for how long! SST barely can cover government expenses! I bet Pakatan even going to sell Petronas! Bloody idiots for trying to be popular but remove the golden goose GST!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Apr 3, 2019 3:58 PM | Report Abuse

Raykat still don't have any clue but i do! Eventually SST will be Pakatan downfall and it's going to hit Malaysia very severely! I doubtt local chinese will support Pakatan during this coming very painful recession! It's plain to see how things will turn up! Even Indonesia is laughing at us now for Pakatan stupidity in removing GST!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-03 16:40 | Report Abuse

It is very difficult for Pakatan to go bankrupt if they continue to sell non strategic assets loh....!!

They are more than Rm 100 billion of Listed stock of Khazanah to dispose loh....!!

This do not include huge landbank for unlocking value loh..!!

Yes sell loh..!! Why govt wants to hold listed co leh ??

Just concentrate on Govt & admin loh...!!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Apr 3, 2019 4:29 PM | Report Abuse

Dude! You really don't have any idea what you are talking! Government will become bankrupt yet you don't even understand it! No wonder you stock picks are lousy!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Apr 3, 2019 4:31 PM | Report Abuse

Do you know if Malaysia goes into recession, local chinese will be the most severe race to be hit! Do you know that local chinese are mostly in business! While the malays who are on payroll will not be so much affected! Basically, you have no idea what's going on yet you talk that local chinese will be okay!

Posted by Fortune Bull > Apr 3, 2019 4:35 PM | Report Abuse

Even a mild recession like 2008, i clearly remember how tall the files are on lawyers desk! Tons of properties on auction and 97% are chinese! I was able to buy 5 landed house at fraction of their market price then! Imagine if we are hit with severel recession! It's no joke okay!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz