2 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2019-04-06 12:11

3iii

13,125 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-04-06 11:53 | Report Abuse

Thanks.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-04-06 12:11 | Report Abuse

As usual this 3iii never admit he is wrong loh...!!
Ask lah this strategic question ?

Remember :

"Too further elaborate unavoidable mistake, u ask yourself why 3iii did not sold padini at Rm 8.00, now it is only Rm 3.60 loh..!!
Pls don tell me not selling Padini at Rm 8.00 is not a mistake loh...be honest like raider don simply give excuse mah...!! "

IN REAL LIFE U MUST BE PREPARE FOR MISTAKE AND LUCKILYY RAIDER WAS READY AT THAT TIME LOH..!
But u must look at the overall winners of 80% to 350% compare to a few minority losers of 16% mah...!!

U GOT A PUSING PUSING WITHOUT INTEGRITY ANSWER FROM 3iii LOH AS BELOW[

3iii COMMENT;
I think Padini rose to a high of 5+ or 6. Today it is 3.60.

Raider as usual will tell everyone he has the foresight to sell at 5+ when it was high.

My humble self do not claim to have this special ability except in certain situations.
Let us look back at history. History may not repeat exactly the same but it rhymes.

So, a few years back, Padini was 3+ and due to competition and threat of GST it dropped to around 1.6. By same logical deduction, raider would have cleverly cashed out at 3+ then. I admit I do not have this uncanny ability.

But at 1.6, Padini's DY was around 7% during that period.

I am not the smartest in this forum. I buy my stocks cheap. I stay with good quality growth companies (the selection criteria are stringent). I sell rarely, even when the stock maybe overpriced. I am to capture the long term gains that the stock offers, ignoring the short term exuberances. I love my good quality stocks more when they are sold down (raider may feel this is weird :-) but it should be obvious to him after having trolled my posts for 1 decadez!). I am long term very greedy. Compounding is my friend. After a long period of successful investing, compounding is truly the most powerful force indeed in the later periods of your long term investing. Those who have not placed themselves riding on this wonderful compounding phenomenon will not realise how wonderful it is.

Of course, though I may not sell when my stocks are overpriced, I never buy them when they are expensive. This would have been a cardinal sin in my investing to do so.

The biggest challenge in my investing is MYSELF. Despite raider's unsavoury remarks, this should be obvious. My heroes today in this forum are: Philip, KC. As for the others, I learn from them too (both their successes, failures and their mistakes.)
In investing, learning is life long.

CONCLUSION EVEN IF RAIDER CAN ACCEPT 3iii WITHOUT REMORSE EXPLANATION ON PADINI THEN WHAT MAKE 3iii COMMENT ON HENGYUAN ANY CREDIBILITY LEH ??

ACTUALLY BOTH PADINI AND HENGYUAN CASE VERY SIMILIAR LOH...IT JUST THAT RAIDER HAD LARI KUAT KUAT ON HENGYUAN, WHEREAS 3iii STILL HOLDING ON PADINI AT BIG OPPORTUNITY LOSSES LOH...!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz