Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by hollandking 2019-08-15 01:39

pussycats

7,615 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-08-14 16:01 | Report Abuse

Military protect s our nation.
High respect to them, they are willing to die for Msia.

Kyy, u better join askar wataniah??? I dare u to do it.
Kyy, your money is worthless if foreign army occupied Msia.

pussycats

7,615 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-08-14 16:08 | Report Abuse

kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by kong73 > 2019-08-14 16:26 | Report Abuse

KYY is a parasite

Sslee

5,403 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-08-14 23:07 | Report Abuse

Deputy Defence Minister Liew Chin Tong has called Koon’s statement “regretful” and “misguided”.

Indeed a very unfortunate, regretful, unhelpful and uncalled for statement from Koon that aggravated the already strained interracial and interfaith ties on the back of several other issues that happen in the past few weeks.

Perhaps he should reread the book “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie

pussycats

7,615 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-08-15 01:13 | Report Abuse

Moon that is too say if your wife is free, she ought to help to sweep our street clean.

Why she sleep, eat N watch Internet at home???

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-15 01:35 | Report Abuse

uncle is looking at things from the perspective of running a company, not running a country, that is why he said like that. BUT running a country is much more complicated that running a company. Running a country, there are politics and things that you put money in knowing will never produced returns, example, welfare of citizens. In a company, you can chop off whatever expense you deem unnecessary but for a country, you can't because you risk losing support
As for the army, you don't look for an army when it is needed, you must get one ready in time of peace. In fact, the army should be modernized because there will be time in future i believe will be needed. There's a possibility of a threat coming from the north due to the system that country is under and all indications are pointing to a great threat.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2019-08-15 01:39 | Report Abuse

One more thing, I can tell you guys, in 10-20 yrs time, there will be big changes coming from the north. Either remain competitive or become obsolete. Mandarin will most likely be learnt by many countries in the future just like english. Eventhough there are resistant to learning mandarin coming from politicians in the country but i believe parents will be in favor of it in the future.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz