Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-06-06 17:19

icecool

4,949 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-06-06 17:14 | Report Abuse

yes if he lose support better to call for election. i just hope no chaos result from this.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-06-06 17:19 | Report Abuse

Quotes from Pablo Escobar Of Msia: "Cash is King" Rules

I'm sometimes accused of kleptocracy and treachery. They are activities that for the time being, historically, shall we say has been declared illegal. It’s illegal at the moment, but in the long run and in the future, we’re going to show that it will head toward legalization.

In the United States, the Mafia makes witnesses disappear so they can’t testify in court. In Colombia, Pablo Escobar made the whole court disappear. Here, where are you fatboy?

There are twenty million idiots, manipulated by a few billionaire intelligent men.

Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.

Dirty and laundered money is at the doorstep of every household and in all economic sectors of the country.

Sometimes I feel like God.......…when I order someone k*lled – they d*e the same day.

In modern politics and business, it is not the crooks who have to fear most, it is the honest men who don’t know what he is going against.

Imagine you were born in a poor family, in a poor city, in a poor country, and by the time you were 28 years old, you have so much money you can’t even count it. What do you do call? Corruption to the core!

Last but not least, the bad guys always get lucky - every time. The good guys couldn't to get lucky - even once!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz