Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-07-24 16:26

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-24 15:21 | Report Abuse

Well Senior Lim for a start maybe you should tell us how Harapan administration can help in mass vaccination especially in Selangor KL N. Sembilan! This are Harapan states by the way, the major contribute of new cases!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-24 15:57 | Report Abuse

If Harapan was still the government of the day, i think mass vaccination would only start by June! I tell you, with so many incompetent ministers, i think this Kerajaan Gagal thingy would be lame in comparison! I mean, just look at how Harapan handle Malaysia during the best period of world economy! How can you trust Harapan to manage Malaysia during the worst period like now!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-24 16:26 | Report Abuse

IF PH IS THE GOVT, THE MSIAN CURRENT VACCINATION RATE IS SOMETHING LIKE SPORE MAH!

BCOS PH WILL QUICKLY LEARN FROM SPORE, AS THE PH GOVT IS MORE RECEPTIVE TO THE IMPORTANCE HEALTH & ECONOMY LOH!

Posted by Tobby > Jul 24, 2021 3:57 PM | Report Abuse

If Harapan was still the government of the day, i think mass vaccination would only start by June! I tell you, with so many incompetent ministers, i think this Kerajaan Gagal thingy would be lame in comparison! I mean, just look at how Harapan handle Malaysia during the best period of world economy! How can you trust Harapan to manage Malaysia during the worst period like now!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz