JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.10%)

Day's Change

0.44 - 0.465

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

20,131 comment(s). Last comment by Eagle77 8 hours ago

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-05-14 19:16 | Report Abuse

also for all you investors, enjoy the higher divend ;)

Steven Lee

146 posts

Posted by Steven Lee > 2012-05-14 19:27 | Report Abuse

lamken, you mean the Q2 result will come out on this Thursday? If so where do you get this info? thank you.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-05-14 19:33 | Report Abuse

That you dont need to know. Just wait and see if Iam right. Theres only 2 more days to go. Hint- watch the bursa malaysia website carefully on thursday evening.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-05-14 19:39 | Report Abuse

the answer is already in my comments above.

yus7888

97 posts

Posted by yus7888 > 2012-05-14 20:10 | Report Abuse

Thanks Lamken, i got confidence in the counter

Rose Eu

436 posts

Posted by Rose Eu > 2012-05-14 20:39 | Report Abuse

Lamken yr comments steadied a lot of frayed nerves.

odelette

20 posts

Posted by odelette > 2012-05-14 20:41 | Report Abuse

yiakss.. accidentally delete my preview comment.. Anyway, thanks lamken.. i will continue to hold the shares

Jjtrader

1,178 posts

Posted by Jjtrader > 2012-05-14 20:41 | Report Abuse

If JCY drop to RM 1.30 tmr , I will reenter and will get another 200 lots, now I still holding 130 lots @ RM 1.45. again history repeat itself another paper loss. But I still have full confident in Lamken and will definitely buy more JCY shares and holding for longer term. This time I want to collec the dividend hope JCY declare much higher dividend (5 cents perhaps).

dicson

7 posts

Posted by dicson > 2012-05-14 20:43 | Report Abuse

Thanks yus7888 and Lamken. I will try to average down the price by adding more collection tomorrow. Confidence up!

usry

1,202 posts

Posted by usry > 2012-05-14 20:48 | Report Abuse

i bought at RM1.15 last few month.. not sell yet but that i bought at RM1.45,just sold it today..(with small lost)will wait for correction period finished and reenter again.still have confident to this counter also.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-05-14 21:05 | Report Abuse

This is exactly what the cowboys want everytime they press the price down, create fear and incite panic to lower the price more. History always repeats itself and the tactics never change. the latest OSK trading sell with made just before the price plunges over the last few days. Look back at teh JCy-CD, same deal, issue bullshet reports during pressing mode to maximise press down to keep price low.

The price actually broke through 1.60 several times over the last few weeks but you know someone did not want to let price go past 1.60 and you know who they are.

The price may drop abit more before thursday but you can either let fear over take logic and lose or look at the facts and be a winner. This counter should be the best performing counter right now on the malaysian stock exhange if it wasnt for the cowboys.

But its time to shine is near.

There have been some comments about me trying to pump/dump, conman etc. For the record "ewik" on investlah is indeed me. I had to create this different user and play dumb to make a certain institution come out to challenge me last year. Please go have a read and you will see who far the institution will go to con the public. I studied every single report from this instiitution and from the replies, I can tell exactly who I was talking to at that imnstitution. Never forget that I stand for the people/public, you should all be able to see this by now.

anipchin

11 posts

Posted by anipchin > 2012-05-14 22:02 | Report Abuse

Thanks mr lamken for you enlightment.

kk81

3 posts

Posted by kk81 > 2012-05-14 23:11 | Report Abuse

mr lamken, pls forward me the info, thanks alots :)

kk81

3 posts

Posted by kk81 > 2012-05-14 23:12 | Report Abuse

my email: stanley1881@yahoo.com

san4477

6 posts

Posted by san4477 > 2012-05-14 23:12 | Report Abuse

Lamken's finally spoken, thank God no sleeping pills tonight... ;)

Utopia

95 posts

Posted by Utopia > 2012-05-15 02:53 | Report Abuse

Quite agree with Mr Lamken, someone is not willing to let the price pass over 1.6
According to Malaysian behaviour, usually will chase over push up the price of such potiential counter. Like nicorp, harvest, we dun even mind that it's a goreng counter still throwing money in hope it returns some profit. For Jcy Market capital, and its supremacy at this moment, and only 25% share in the public. Unless someone not willing to, our sky is too low for it to hike.

The banks has the gurus and pro to fight this war. How sure are they gonna lose this war if the price goes up. (if price goes up they are gonna lose rite?)
Or this is gonna be same like wat happened in feb. Osk press down the price and the price hang there for awhile. And this time we are fighting with so many bank.

Should we hav to hold all our mother shares, and set incredible deal value. Force the bank to run out ammo to push price down?

Well, kinda panic today down 10 cent. But still holding 360 lots. Lost my sleep tonite.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 05:19 | Report Abuse

lamken.. last time you denied you are ewik.

last time jcy announced the 1st quarter report, EPS + 1900% , but the price still plunge.

yes, we knew that osk was the one dumping huge quantities of jcy shares, what do u think that osk wont do the same this time?

Currently OSK is the third single largest shareholder in jcy, second is CIMB?

CIMB-OSK-RHBCAP all basically adik abang, with the big man 74%,he cant require anymore shares , this jcy game is basically single handed play by osk and cimb, they just selling to each other, either push up or push down, that.. just my 2 cent.

apart from that, currently jcy is doing great, about the intrinsic value of jcy, i not so sure about it, after all it is a tech company.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-05-15 05:50 | Report Abuse

Please cut and paste here where I categorically denied I was ewik. I previously said many people where falsely accused of being me on this forum and lamken was the only username I use. I did not say lamken was the only username I use on all forums across the whole online community.

Now if you think what you said is correct then you dont have to buy/hold this counter. There have been ample opporunity for you to sell out also when price reached 1.50+ .With all due respect, do not bite the hand that feeds you. I dont have the time or the patience to come to this forum and waste my time posting to have people try and spit in my face in return.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-05-15 06:03 | Report Abuse

Also, theres no need to second guess what might or might not happen anymore.Because what is going to happen is only a few days away.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 06:40 | Report Abuse

if you do not have time or patience to post, then don't.

god also you, ghost also you, last time keep saying how the hollow hand going do this do that, the end? price plunge.

appetizers? no clarify what is that also, the end? price plunge.

what going happen in few days time ? announce the quarter report? 5 cent dividend? price...

yes you didn't specifically denied you are ewik,my mistake, but only you know how many account you have in all kind of website.

and from the reply of certain user, we knew it was you.

i do not come for fight or blaming anyone, so please, relax.

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-05-15 06:42 | Report Abuse

Lamken, thanks for your enlightenment, and you are indeed right as to what's happening in the jcy market. Also each one of us have the freedom to buy or sell, you did not 'force' anyone to do that. What you have supported us time and again is the knowledge of the 'hidden' moves by the hidden hands, and knowledge is power, it add another stronger dimension to the decision we take to buy, sell or hold. Thanks so much for all of this.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 06:48 | Report Abuse

im only posting the the possibility.

jpmorgan only having 0.29 + 0. 29 % of jcy shares? beside they having 20 billions loss recently.

74% yky big man cant do anythings.

like you said before, the price is really decide by all the investment bank, im saying the obvious , if the quarter report is really good, it really does not matter, because the big sharks will decide the price.

and ya, appreciate your kindness in replying some of the questions, you have been very helpful, no one deny it.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 07:09 | Report Abuse

it is 20 billions or 2 billions ? anyway, they only hold (roughly) 0.12 + 0.13 + 0.14 % of jcy.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-05-15 08:33 | Report Abuse

This is exactly the reason why I stopped posting for a while. You are right, I should stop posting permenantly here.

The ones that deserve information have already been updated via email with detailed information. They know who they are and will be the judge as events unfold.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 08:43 | Report Abuse

lol why so serious? .. nobody gonna judge nobody.

ya maybe u should stop posting, but i don't think u will stop posting =D

another lesson i learned is.. don't put emotion on stock.

Steven Lee

146 posts

Posted by Steven Lee > 2012-05-15 08:53 | Report Abuse

lamken, pls send the info to my e-mail: emtiness2006@yahoo.com

thx

snsee

22 posts

Posted by snsee > 2012-05-15 08:54 | Report Abuse

Lamke, please send the info to my email: siokngoh@gmail.com
Thanks!

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-05-15 08:58 | Report Abuse

lamken, dont STOP posting, a lot of us small time or big ones (??) do depend on the extra dimension of information and analysis that you give. Forget about any snide comments or hurtful remarks, in one ear, out the next ear. Best thing to do is ignore them. Please continue to share your input with the people who come here. thanks.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 09:11 | Report Abuse

better don't post about the '' mother share and sons is still profitable ''

mother share can be manipulate , sons is zero sum games , the investment bank will not lose, that means the some investor will get burn.

last February keep saying how this stock going up till RM 4 etc etc , then the stock plunge like no tomorrow , not until osk issue the warrant.

what appetizers ? the plunge is the appetizers?

invisible hand? talk cock meh, last minute call off?
keep promoting this stock across the internet. what the intention?

being nice? if so, you should make as much money as possible, let all those trader/investor that buy on margin cut loss, and you gain as much as you can, then donate 50% of it or 100% to thailand red cross la.

CH85

34 posts

Posted by CH85 > 2012-05-15 09:12 | Report Abuse

Hi Lamken, Appreciate if you could share your info to my e-mail: yentau98@hotmail.com. Thanks

khoob

19 posts

Posted by khoob > 2012-05-15 09:21 | Report Abuse

Lamken, its good you're back, esp now with your confidence. pls keep posting here. many people flw your postings even though they do not comment (like me). Pls update me thru my email khoob1125@gmail.com

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2012-05-15 09:24 | Report Abuse

Mr.Lamken, pls send the info to me, gohshiau@gmail.com. TQ

kizz

6 posts

Posted by kizz > 2012-05-15 09:31 | Report Abuse

Lamken, I used to receive ur email and hope to receive updates if there is any. Thank u very much... qqthye4430@yahoo.com

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 09:32 | Report Abuse

oldpro still need education? ;)

last 2 weeks once the RSI already 93, seriously overbought, lamken still like very confident, saying what appetizers?

see the stock price now?

clearly the appetizers is not working, or it is not appetite enough.

usry

1,202 posts

Posted by usry > 2012-05-15 09:33 | Report Abuse

Lamken: appreciate for your posting.. i make a handsome gain from ur posting and comment..

Jjtrader

1,178 posts

Posted by Jjtrader > 2012-05-15 09:46 | Report Abuse

actions speak louder , just bought another 60 lots at RM 1.36 and queuing 50 lots at RM 1.33 and 60 lots at RM 1.30 to support what Lamken have said. 100 % confident with Lamken and what he have said about this counter. Thanks Lamken for the most valuable informations.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 09:47 | Report Abuse

you small fish how to fight big shark?

Jjtrader

1,178 posts

Posted by Jjtrader > 2012-05-15 09:51 | Report Abuse

I have holding power. What to worry. Besides when the big sharks sell down they also will have paper loss and later they have to buy back right. I buy this counter because of it's earning power and dividend and I m not fighting with anybody but myself.

ymj1016

216 posts

Posted by ymj1016 > 2012-05-15 09:52 | Report Abuse

FatCat: I seriuosly dun understand what you're trying to achieve here. This forum is meant for info sharing and everyone here deserves the chance to get that info. Please stop all the provoking comments, you can always voice out your comments if you want, but not these kind of provoking ones. Please be fair to all other forumers.

Lamken: All you have done all this while were sharing info and we are glad that you appear to share us more info. Please keep up your effort and please ignore all those provocations. They are all irrelevant in trading of shares.

No offend to anyone and Happy trading everyone~

usry

1,202 posts

Posted by usry > 2012-05-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

also bought at RM1.35 just now.. as i think this support is quit strength..Still have a faith about this stock..
we can't fight the shark but we can follow their tails.. every go down should going up one day..when? only god knows..

Posted by bomblikeme > 2012-05-15 09:53 | Report Abuse

Hi FCTB, not that I'm in support of Lamken totally, more on taking his views and contemplating with my own research, and as I mentioned people like bones, petracot and previous few that provide good insight. Everybody probably did the same, some may not, but as you mentioned, do not be emotional with stock. But your last 2 posts were sort of emotional in some way, why so? I'm just thinking aloud, what's your intention? Many have got their share and learn their own steps, I've lost a couple but gain back later. I have nothing to go against you, but if you are a trader, and in KLSE things changes too fast for personal or institutional reason, that's why it is dirty, to a certain extent, TA or FA makes no sense. But if you look at cpteh and bones, their views, they are experienced traders that know the market, and i do feel sometimes it is based on their instinct as well. Sorry to brag so far, but why are you so agitated?

bigyellow

254 posts

Posted by bigyellow > 2012-05-15 09:56 | Report Abuse

hi Lamken...appreciate if you could add me too... bigyellow1988@yahoo.com

Thanks..

Jjtrader

1,178 posts

Posted by Jjtrader > 2012-05-15 10:13 | Report Abuse

Technically speaking, at the price of RM 1.33 JCY's stochastic already in the oversold area and will rebound anytime and RM 1.33 also is the lower band of Bollinger band there is good chance for JCY to rebound at this level.

rookiemy

357 posts

Posted by rookiemy > 2012-05-15 10:21 | Report Abuse

It is obvious to me that someone is throwing tantrum. It is normal for any counter to move south in a market like this. if you apply buy low sell high principle, this will present some good buying opportunity. just need to find a good entry point.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-05-15 10:29 | Report Abuse

I was cool until lamken pointing finger on me for stating the obvious.

I was angry but it make me see and think clearly, and now im cool again. =) and more clearer.

E R

282 posts

Posted by E R > 2012-05-15 10:35 | Report Abuse

stop la wei.. take care ur own money la.. bising2 here useless la.. better cooperate rather than bising2 and pointing finger..

rookiemy

357 posts

Posted by rookiemy > 2012-05-15 10:36 | Report Abuse

Agree. The current uptrend line is somewhere around here. fundamental + uptrend + oversold. Furthermore Fib Retracement of 50% -> 1.36 61.8% -> 1.3. I would say 1.3 will be very good entry. Just dun know if it can go to that level.

Posted by Cheekeng Chu > 2012-05-15 10:38 | Report Abuse

Hi Lamken,
appreciate if you could add me to yr list at chloexy2010@gmail.com.

thanks

raphael

109 posts

Posted by raphael > 2012-05-15 10:59 | Report Abuse

FCTB : For others forumers, we learn a lot here. if you are "hot", perhaps keep your finger busy with 2 cup of coffee so that neither of your hand is free to post.

TGTG

15 posts

Posted by TGTG > 2012-05-15 11:19 | Report Abuse

Hi Lamken, I appreciate your unselfish sharing all the time, pleasee add me to your list at kowmf@yahoo.com.
thanks

Post a Comment
Market Buzz