FAJARBARU BUILDER GRP BHD

KLSE (MYR): FAJAR (7047)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.385 - 0.39

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

3,481 comment(s). Last comment by Mie7677 5 days ago

SKY2

741 posts

Posted by SKY2 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@Ellyn20 ..Sendai last 2 Q profit is around 380K, quite small in fact , but later news they have partnered Emirates, not sure what profits would come of this understanding . Sorry..I do not anaylse Sendai much.

kenwilbur

93 posts

Posted by kenwilbur > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Beware trending diwnward

kenwilbur

93 posts

Downward

kenwilbur

93 posts

SKY2

741 posts

Fajar last Q net profit supposed to be around rm 16M, but co provides future tax ( deferred tax ) of 11m, so reported smaller profit of 4M plus, still a 125% increase on year to year basis

kenwilbur

93 posts

Goin lower dont get trap

SKY2

741 posts

Line up to buy more ..

SKY2

741 posts

@kenwilbur, I can hold Fajar for more than 2 years ...how much long u can continue to sell at thie price ..one year ? 2 years ?

Posted by JalanTembok > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Genuine investors are ever willing to be "trap" in investment grade listed companies; including such an excellent enterprise like Fajar.

lcng123

1,121 posts

Posted by lcng123 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Different peoples different investment strategies, someone run 1st and buy back at lower price, and someone was considering the fundamental of Fajar and kept holding and to average down the holding price until it was rebounded. No one is wrong, so no need to argue in the forum. If someone was interfered by kenwibur by selling off Fajar, this is their decision

SKY2

741 posts

Technical people always ask people to sell off their shares ...by doing so it causes a strong selling pattern, and they buy from yr panic sellings.

Ayong21

104 posts

Posted by Ayong21 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Don't worry too much. Those with unlimited bullet will never lose any money because they can apply average down strategy with zero risk.

kenwilbur

93 posts

Haha ... u have yr opinion said , me have mine . Who is to say who cannot express opinion !

SKY2. I was informed by a friend well verse in stock investing who has analysed fajar and gave the prediction same as yours. So while there will be ups and downs in fajar's share prices but it will eventually rise to refects its underlying value from higher earnings and profits.

SKY2

741 posts

@kenwilbur, u are speading the fear daily in many threads, surely it is against the law. But I leave to SC .

kenwilbur

93 posts

Haha ...u r spreading false dream , the trend showing downward , dont simply accuse others have differ opinion ! Dont talk nonsense lah .

kenwilbur

93 posts

U cant deny from 9th Aug 46c till date 37c is not dropping . 🤣

kenwilbur

93 posts

Earlier got sifu advised people at Rm1.80 say Notion TP 3.20 but later drop to 85 . So , if sifu can be trusted , everyone jadi kaya dy . 🤣

“Many shall be restored that now are fallen and many shall fall that are now in honor.” 

Horace

Likewise,
Fajar shall eventually be restored despite having fallen.

kenwilbur

93 posts

Read properly , Who say i kena tipu , i say other kena tipu . 🤣 i only warn people dont kena tipu by people like u .

SKY2

741 posts

So Spreading your fear everywhere daily , u take it as Good Karma ?

kenwilbur

93 posts

So like u spreading give people false dream is good karma ? 🤣

kenwilbur

93 posts

U shud advice warren buffet listen to u better 🤣

kenwilbur

93 posts

🤣🤣🤣 epf can follow yr advice

kenwilbur

93 posts

The problem is u r wrong sighted 🤣

kenwilbur

93 posts

If someone say good fundamental n hold long term that surely is scammer

kenwilbur

93 posts

See 37 , who is spreading false news .

kenwilbur

93 posts

Say wat u will up 2 u

kenwilbur

93 posts

U can hold as long u wan 🤣

Ellyn20

71 posts

Posted by Ellyn20 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I think u both SKY2 & kenwilbur should go to the bar, drink and debate ~~

Now the price keep dropping, my share also become negative 😴

kenwilbur

93 posts

I warn earlier dy

kenwilbur

93 posts

Sky ask people hold so his fault

Its normal to feel demoralised when the stock we invested in with high hopes declined. If you invested with spare capital. Then no need to worry because I believes its a gem of a company that will outperform eventually. Take time to do other things instead of being fixated to its fluctuating stock prices. Fajar will rise sure as Spring will follows Winter. Even if a bear market comes and its price fell further; it will rise back to outperform eventually because of its qualities.

kenwilbur

93 posts

So 38 is very much better than 37 🤣

SKY2

741 posts

@kenwilbur, I say I hold , I do not ask others to follow . All up to them to sell if they want ..

SKY2

741 posts

@Ellyn20, I think share market is not a place for u to invest...better buy Unit Trusts or put into the bank, since u cannot bear the up n down of a stock. Investments have risks ..be reminded

There were shares changing hands at 0.37. I bought fajar at 0.375 yesterday and today and plans to hold them until they eventually outperform.

Ellyn20

71 posts

Posted by Ellyn20 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@SKY2, I'm still holding bcos i believe in this company. Unit trust is the worst, can only see result after 7 years+. And can't see what they are gambling on.

SKY2

741 posts

@Jalan Tembok . u talk n act like Andre Kostolany. "Those with firm hands buy when the price is low. These people have both time and money, which also fosters strong nerves. The firm hands stick around, are not fazed by the ups and downs of the market and know exactly what they are doing. They make their move at just the right time, buying at the bottom and selling at the top, or at least pretty close (I would love to have ‘firm hands’).

When others sell in panic, desperation or simply because everyone else seems to be bailing out, they buy. The firm hands will then sell again at a massive profit when the market turns around again.

1,438 posts

Posted by 27055825 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Tomorrow rebound Already down 3 weeks

SKY2. Thanks for your flattering comparision to the legendary Andre
Kostolany. In truth, I am but a weekend hill climber against a maestro like Andre who would be a Himalaya mountaineer. In truth, I suffered losses like many during August 5th termed as Black Monday. Now I had selected Fajar as my lifeboat to survive any future volatility and to recover my recent losses. I wish all investors on Bursa will take buying and selling of shares more seriously instead of having a gambling mindset. Be like SKY2 so as to learn investing concepts from master investors like Andre who was a highly respected European stock investor although he was not such a household name as Buffett.

SKY2

741 posts

KUALA LUMPUR: Foreign investors were net buyers of Bursa Malaysia equities for the fourth straight week with a total net inflow of RM798.3mil.

SKY2

741 posts

Foreign capital hits 13-month high in August with RM11.5b net purchase in financial markets

1,438 posts

matter of time for Fajar

Yes, patience is required in investing just like in fishing. Be patient and you may be rewarded with a big size Empurau jackpot that didn't got away.

1,438 posts

SKY2 number 25 to appear where ?
Tis is interesting!

1,438 posts

Noted Hopefully those short sellers lose their pants 🤣

SKY2

741 posts

Ya I agree with u ..

Posted by Faiz1988 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse