Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-21 15:38 | Report Abuse

You know, it seems sodomy law exist just to prosecute Anwar Ibrahim! We get it, Anwar has unique perverted taste! And that's why majority of rakyat do not want to see him as PM! But it's time to drop this law because it may be used again to prosecute Anwar Ibrahim! Abuse of law is not a rule of law! If particular law is just to use to victimize one citizen then it's high time to discard it! Many of UMNO leaders have similar perverted taste but them were not prosecute! We all know only Mahathir loves to use this particular law!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Speedy Boy 2018-09-21 15:52

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-21 15:40 | Report Abuse

I don't think we should prosecute adults who are mutual consent to this perverseness! How about those who marry underage girls! They are suppose to be in jail for pedo activities!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-09-21 15:46 | Report Abuse

yes.......100% agree

adults of a fatherly figure in a community because of age and experience........... taking advantage of underage who has not developed full mental capacity

also......yes......in private with no public implication......mutual.....consent.......without use of force.......having full mental capacity of an adult.......and not under drug influence......or any mental illness

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-21 15:49 | Report Abuse

And why only Anwar Ibrahim prosecute twice for sodomy while hundred of thusand out there include UMNO BN and Pakatan leaders who are as guilty walk free! If there's sodomy 3.0 for Anwar, i think Mahathir should be the first to be prosecuted for perversion of law!

rlch

4,138 posts

Posted by rlch > 2018-09-21 15:50 | Report Abuse

PMs' like Tun M, Najib jealous at Anwar popularity?

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-21 15:51 | Report Abuse

I don't condone perverted taste among mutual adults! They should be given consult to proffesionals for help! And only Anwar Ibrahim family should pass judgement on him! If Mahathir again use this law against Anwar, i say New Malaysia is the same old Malaysia!

Speedy Boy

888 posts

Posted by Speedy Boy > 2018-09-21 15:52 | Report Abuse

Posted by rlch > Sep 21, 2018 03:50 PM | Report Abuse

PMs' like Tun M, Najib jealous at Anwar popularity?

Answer : Anwar no longer popular! His rating is very low now!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz