Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-17 13:47 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-17 14:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-17 14:02 | Report Abuse

For decades, Pas fake holymen solicited donations from poor rural malays! Back then Pas was seen as the real islamic party! Well, during late Nik Aziz era of course! Late Nik Aziz was a simple man! He reject all form of luxury thingy! His preach the importance of solat! That to be muslims, one must perform solat 5 times a day! And so Kelantan was known as Mecca of the east!
But time has change alot! Today Pas fake holymen are ashamed to be seen driving a Proton or Perodua! Today Pas holymen are more comfortable to be driven in luxury branded cars! And they are also prefer to be married with local celebrities! It's no brainer that local celebrities too prefer Pas holymen as their husbands! This is the new reality of malay culture!
However Covid finally hit this new delusional trend! From Hadi to Pas fake holywomen, they are condemning poor malays from begging for food! White flag became the new devil for this fake Pas riders! Yeah, that's right! Most if not all Pas leaders are fake! They are riding on Islam for wealth and power! And even courting beautiful rich malay women! Today, Pas is hated by urban malays who can see through the fakeness! However poor rural malays remain in dark! I mean who can blame them!
As for Umno, i mean, let's face it! Umno is like antiquated brand that only old folks still have attachment too! Mohiden latest move to forgo all Felda settlers debt has completely kill Umno remaining fix deposit! I mean, why would Felda settlers vote for Umno since Mohiden help them remove their biggest burden! Hence the 'Bossku' has dead instantly! There's nothing in Umno that attract majority malays anymore! What remain in Umno are those who are power crazy corrupted and above all devoid of any malay values! Umno leaders are just as fake as Pas holymen! That 'Demi bangsa agama dan negara' are cry of crooks telling malays they should rely on thieves to take care of them!
Question is, where will majority malays cast their votes! I really dont' know! We are at a junction that we never cross before! Before you guys start to jump up and down in joy, trust me, Malaysia in a path of darkness! A pariah state! A state where political instability becomes the norm! Where economy will not see the light! And 222 lawmakers just as clueless as malaysians living in jungle! We are fail nation!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-17 14:03 | Report Abuse

The main reason, after playing with race and religion for over 2 generations, we have become a nation of fail and imcompetence! Yeah, that's right, even we the ordinary rakyat are failure just as imcompetent as our 222 lawmakers!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz