Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-23 13:30 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-23 13:41

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-23 13:39 | Report Abuse

So few weeks ago, Sultan of Selangor was upset because Selangor got very little vaccine! But how can you blame Khairy! He gave Selangor what the state ask for! In fact Selangor has piles of vaccine sitting in storage doing nothing!
Only few days ago, MB of Selangor finally woke up and brag to boast vaccination rate to 300k daily! So yeah, Selangor has plenty of vaccine! But as of yesterday, the vaccination rate is only like 100k! Talk is one thing but do is another!
And mind you, Selangor N. Sembilan are under Harapan administration! Please dont shift the blame to federal government as you guys get the same treatment! You guys are responsible to get vaccine out unto rakyat arms as soon as possible! In fact Harapan administration is just as lousy as Bersatu who won Sabah state by election recently! Sabah vaccination rate is only 10% of Sabah population so far! Shame on you Harapan and Bersatu! Anyway, Sarawak has done super marvelous job! As of today, i think Sarawak already vaccinated up to 60% of it's population despite how hard it is to do so! I mean, if you been to Sarawak you know getting those vaccine deep in interior is next to impossible! But they did it very fast!
To Anwar Ibrahim! Stop you power coup! We know you are now working with Mahathir to bring this backdoor government down! Anwar never learn his blunders! It was Mahathir who brought Harapan down yet now unrepentant you gave in to Mahathir again! No wonder Nurul and Rafizi no longer interested to lead PKR!
So yesterday, Malaysia finally break 500k jabs! This is what we are waiting for! 500k today, 600k tomorrow! But for me, i am very satisfy if 500k can be maintain! Because it should expedite the herd immunity goal!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-23 13:41 | Report Abuse

If you take out Selangor KL N.Sembilan from the equation, we should have seen drastic drop in infections! You see how this Harapan states are burdening us! You are responsible for MCO 3.0!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz