Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-23 14:28 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-23 14:35

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-23 14:32 | Report Abuse

So yeah, so far Harapan leaders have yet to come out with anything on how to curb Covid! Instead they take the easy route of attacking attacking and attacking!
I mean, yeah, even i can do that all day long! So yeah, some of them start picking on why Sinovac is sold to private sector!
I mean, if i am with the government of the day, i would just keep quiet and let them scream and shout! Only to drop the bomb at the last minute!
You see, if Harapan leaders care to do some homework, Sinovac will be sold to private healtcare so that the private sector can vaccinate their workers! And as we all know most if not 90% of factories in Malaysia prefer to employ migrants because they are cheap! And so this factories will also go for the cheapest vaccine available! So yeah, China got this affordable option and to bring the cost down, Pharma will do the fill and finish!
I mean, even kindergarden kids know this but strangely our politicians are clueless! Sad! Shows the level of our 222 lawmakers!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-23 14:35 | Report Abuse

Before you guys bash me, like yourselves, i would like Harapan to be the government! However, i also want to see competent and well rounded ministers from Harapan! Not half baked politicians who only crave for power!
It's like hiring those super impressive candidates that gave you 1st class interview scoring high on all criteria but the moment you hire them, then you find them hardly working but just fool around already applying for other job!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz