Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-05 03:26 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-08-05 07:31

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-05 03:34 | Report Abuse

Remember once upon a time, Malaysia was among few nation that free ourselves from 1st wave! Yeah, it was the proudest moment for us! In fact we had zero infection when we defeated Covid back then!
However, things start to fall apart! Ismail Sabri and his ever flipflop SOPs and Assmin refusal to close down factories saw 3rd wave took life on it's own!
Today we finally see 20k infections! Soon, 30k and so forth! Eventually infections will surpass daily vaccination rate! By that time, i think we will see huge death of unvaccinated! The reason why, we need to rush mass vaccination or else we are facing certain catastrophe!
However, it's not looking good for China as well! Been the only nation that able to keep Covid at bay for so long!
But it was just matter of time! How can China isolate from the rest of the world!
What is more scary is that, we are now entering the next wave! Let me correct my previous statement! 4th wave is not about calm before the storm! 4th wave will be the mutation of delta variant or other variants!
Delta Plus already taking place in few countries! India remain hotbed for this evolve delta variant!
As delta variant becomes dominant, it's only matter of time before it evolve into delta plus!
And i think China will not be able to stop it! Even delta variant seems impossible to control by now! Most countries just accept delta variant! The danger is when unvaccinated become perfect bed for delta plus!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-05 03:36 | Report Abuse

As for Malaysia, we need to stick to Pfizer vaccine! Sinovac seems to be ineffective! Many have gone for antibody check and came out dissapointed! I hope it's not the case but this are real feedback from those who took sinovac!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-05 03:36 | Report Abuse

China is using 100% sinovac! That's where we should be worried for China!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-05 07:22 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-05 07:24 | Report Abuse

Conclusion is Sinovac is as good as Pfizer loh!

In addition Sinovac is much safer to use compare to pfizer mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-05 07:31 | Report Abuse

Addition Lets compare to the 2 best covid management country spore agst China loh!

Singapore Population 5.9 million
Mainly use Pfizer
Latest daily Kena Covid 95 cases
Latest daily covid death 1 case

China Population 1400 milliom
Mainly use Sinovac Vaccine
Latest daily kena covid today is only 96 cases
Latest china covid death rate is zero

The above shows that singapore that use mainly pfizer cannot even beat china that use mainly sinovac bearing in mind china population is 233x larger than spore loh!

This findings again points to pfizer vaccine is not better than sinovac loh!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz