Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 00:40 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by TrippleZ 2022-01-22 08:22

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 00:42 | Report Abuse

I mean, it's no brainer! Funds move towards bonds and treasury! Or move towards overseas bourses!
Since Fed is going to make 3 hikes this year, go figure! I am just telling you guys what's happening with US markets! The rest up to you!
I mean, many will be dumbfounded and act so surprise or worst the gloomers will scream and shout that Dow is crashing!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 00:42 | Report Abuse

So expect Dow and Nasdaq going down and down and down from now on!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 04:06 | Report Abuse

See! Dow and Nasdaq turn red 300 points again! This will repeat itself many times over!
Dow and Nasdaq will continue to slide south! It is what it is! Hike rate, and the bourses suffer!
Of course it's not going to be good for US fun managers! The good days is officially dead after long strike!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 04:09 | Report Abuse

Of course this reflect badly on administration of the day! For Biden who only has approval rating of 30%, it's only going to be worst!
So you see, running a No.1 nation is no job for imcompetent lawmaker like Biden!
In the new world, you need a leader with corporate experience! Donald Trump can only smile ear to ear now! He knows things only going downhill for Democrats!
Like Chairman Xi, Donald Trump doesn't need to do anything! Democrats only going for self inflicted actions!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 04:14 | Report Abuse

I am vindicated! Barely a year and you already see Dow and Nasdaq nosediving under imcompetent administration!
Same with Malaysia! Harapan administration was on democrazy mode! Mohiden was on democrazy mode! Sabri unfortunately can't tell the difference!
Looking at our lawmakers either Harapan or BN or PN, there's no leader that can manage our economy well!
Najib has the right fiscal policies but would you let him and bunch of looters repeat the same cycle! Najib will bankrupt our nation and empty our nation coffer instead!
So there! Democratic system doesn't work anymore! Because in democractic system, the competent ones are left out while the 'Miss Beauty' of lousy lawmakers will win our hearts with their arctics! That is why we love the Lims, we love Bossku, we love Abah, or the idealism of reform brand of Anwar Ibrahim! It's because we are captivated by 'beauty' of fakeness!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-01-22 04:17 | Report Abuse

Which is why Chairman Xi, who has foresight ahead of the curve do what he is doing! Chairman Xi knew democrazy system is taking over all democratic nations and sooner or later going to fail themselves!
In the end, authoritarian regime wins!

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2022-01-22 08:22 | Report Abuse

US never hike rate in history !!! This is unprecedented. Run run run :p

Post a Comment
Market Buzz