Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-08 17:59 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-06-08 18:11

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-08 18:01 | Report Abuse

I am very glad i didn't bought property in Sabah! My last visit was long time ago, almost 9 years ago!
Even then, i already had deep doubt given my bad experience of the road condition, i simply cannot forget it! It's just awful!
And the high end condo that i visited overlook a huge colony of illegal migrants! And this is in the heart of so called Kota Kinabalu city! Even then i already formed impression that Kota Kinabalu is a slum city!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-08 18:03 | Report Abuse

My relative who insisted to buy the high end condo end up unable to sell it for a profit! Until today, even after 9 years, he is desperately trying to sell but no buyer at sight! And mind you, this is located in the heart of Kota Kinabalu!

DickyMe

14,740 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2023-06-08 18:03 | Report Abuse

Sabah is not alone. Soon whole Malaysia will be a big slum!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-08 18:04 | Report Abuse

Adding already slum condition of Sabah, we are hearing that Sabah has insufficient water, electricity and also bad roads! Anyway, the bad roads been around for very long time even during Umno administration!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-08 18:07 | Report Abuse

I asked my undercover neighbour who is in Sabah at the moment, why this thing happening!
He said the root cause is too many illegal migrants! Seems enforcement is super weak! No only that, illegal migrants also keep building new colony on lands belonging to the state! He said, this illegal migrants enjoy protection from high above!
And they are stealing water and electricity and no action taken against them!
So tell me, how will Sabah resolve this problems! They can't!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-08 18:09 | Report Abuse

My only advise, migrant out from Sabah! Local chinese population only around 200k, too tiny to do anything! Many have sold their property in Sabah and move to Johor and other part of peninsula!
I mean, why make your life so difficult when you can make money so easily here in Johor! That's what i was told my those who migrant from Sabah to Johor!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-08 18:11 | Report Abuse

If you insist on buying property in Sabah, make sure it's because you want to stay there for good! Don't be like my relative! He cant' sell his high end condo after been promised of great returns! Everytime i see him, it's always the same whinning about his bad investment in Sabah! Dude, i told you so long time ago!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz