Be the first to like this.

66 comment(s). Last comment by Joserose2 2013-01-28 22:26

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-21 00:42 | Report Abuse

Kkchongnz, it is a democratic country. Im sorry, my logical thinking cannot work well, hope someone can help to enlighten with some explanation.

if someone stock watch claimed to be accurate, profit most of the time, why dont he use this to achieve his financial dream first before helping others ? sincerely, i would advise him to achieve his financial dream first, before achieve his other dreams.

if i understand correctly, why need to put disclaim liability statement like they only see me trade not recommendation to buy or sell ? and saying ppl follow him to profit, look like most of the time, is he also not sure will go up or go down.

i try to figure out and cannot find answer yet. i do not want to use the wrong word to describe cuz i dont know.

i also believe nothing to be ashamed of making a living by teaching and not saying something bad about other ppl if he is real.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-21 07:57 | Report Abuse

It is definitely not good to say other ppl cheating in the name of teacher or passion in education. further I also think he is doing nothing illegal, he is just trying to make ppl believe only, and maybe he capitalize on human emotion by telling some sad story and how his students profit.

Some ppl will say our education got no more standard, he can even criticize UM no more good uni. I'm educated and graduated locally, let see if we got standard or not.

does human really look that stupid ? Believing in something without some logical explanation. Or we try to cheat ourself in believing what someone said, otherwise this is consider saying something bad bout others. Oh I see, we cheat ourself is legal, cuz are we that crazy to sue our own self ?

Well, isn't the choice is ours ? To find out more before believing. The teacher teach one ler.. use logical thinking, jus trying to apply only ler..

Ok. Let see what the teacher say, think he will acknowledge one in one of his subsequent article, notice carefully ..... maybe no more acknowledge after telling him this haha

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-01-21 13:07 | Report Abuse

Shirley,
we dont understand him. We all are THE noises. He is great teacher. He is a sifu in stock market. He knows how to buy when to buy when to sell... He is Demigod for all his followers.
That is what is happening now & sadly many think he is right & those critics are wrong.
He is very cunning man. Using emotion & charity work to induce people to join him.
Market like today, pretty sure his students in losses now... dare him come out & say his students in losses or cut loss here & there? Dont think so... instead he claimed he is excited because market down so much....
all those tricks to entice readers to join him...
really wonder when readers here will realize this?...

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2013-01-21 13:15 | Report Abuse

He can't fool all people all the time.Time will reveal his true colour.Just like mamakkutty has done and say, even the blind can see all the shits floating all over malaysia

chongkonghui

1,117 posts

Posted by chongkonghui > 2013-01-21 13:17 | Report Abuse

since when this forum became a war zone?
please stop.

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2013-01-21 13:27 | Report Abuse

that's the same with MY STOCK GURU, this guy too will charge monthly for picks. monthly RM50 ...AAAAAAH FOOLING WITH NEWBEES

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-01-21 13:48 | Report Abuse

I have read many books on leadership, one states that competency has a matrix with whether you are consciously knowing it or unconsciously knowing it.

x - competency/incompetent
y - conscious/unconscious

In this case, I believe CPteh has a heart to be a trainer and a leader.
Has great humility. Only thing is the way he write it. Then again if you wants to be a trainer, where does he gets his next meals and money for his overheads. A trainer hardly gives free training, this is for sure. There is no free lunch.

I can bet you I see many postings here from the newest of the newbies asking simple basic questions like dividends computation. I am sure if they attend his classes the learning curve is much faster, rather than groping in the dark before they buy their first stock units from the market.

One thing we must agree is that we all need to be humble to accept views of others.

In the internet it is dangerous to read and accept face value as anything you write, the contents can be misconstrued in many ways.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-01-21 13:49 | Report Abuse

canu, if there is no value for paying his services, why are you still paying, I presume.

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2013-01-21 16:03 | Report Abuse

HAVE NOT ENBARKED ON HIS SERVICE, NOT WITHOUT A TRIAL

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2013-01-21 16:05 | Report Abuse

must bake and eat the cake, then u can say it is tasty

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-01-21 16:06 | Report Abuse

Great, to me RM50 is cheap.

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2013-01-21 16:11 | Report Abuse

per month friend

Melvin G

601 posts

Posted by Melvin G > 2013-01-21 16:12 | Report Abuse

Hua Even Warren Buffett cannot predict the future wo. You expect Teh can tell you ar ? LOL
Majority here having some Sheep behavior where just follow others hamtam without even knowing what is trading!

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-01-21 16:14 | Report Abuse

ya

Melvin G

601 posts

Posted by Melvin G > 2013-01-21 16:19 | Report Abuse

Hate him so much yet click whatever link related to him and make so much insult, erm, Masochist ?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-01-21 16:33 | Report Abuse

I don't know this gentleman cpteh, but i do sometimes click on what he writes. I don't really love what he writes but just for curiosity sake and I want to know why people ridicule him so often. From what I have read, I don't think he deserves any insults. Nobody forces you to read what he writes. I respect his freedom of writing. I respect the different ways people try to earn a living too as long as he doesn't cheat, rob, steal, kill and all other illegal and harmful means. Like what Confucius said, "What we don't like others do unto us, we don't do unto others" (sorry, don't know if I quoted correctly or not). Have a kind open heart.

lynncly

152 posts

Posted by lynncly > 2013-01-21 16:44 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz.. i fully agreed on what u comment on this issue.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-21 16:59 | Report Abuse

im sorry, i have different views. i dislike ppl who mislead others even though it is not illegal, do you realise there is ppl know how to find loopholes.

to me, he teach something and practice something using the name of teacher and passion education,each of us have our own logical thinking. do you think our younger generation should be educated correctly ? or we want to more zookeepers.

im a nuisance human will continue barking.

Melvin G

601 posts

Posted by Melvin G > 2013-01-21 17:10 | Report Abuse

So mind to share how Teh misleaded you ?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-21 17:13 | Report Abuse

can and paste from above and addressing to Mevlin G

Melvin G, it is a democratic country. Im sorry, my logical thinking cannot work well, hope someone can help to enlighten with some explanation.

if someone stock watch claimed to be accurate, profit most of the time, why dont he use this to achieve his financial dream first before helping others ? sincerely, i would advise him to achieve his financial dream first, before achieve his other dreams.

if i understand correctly, why need to put disclaim liability statement like they only see me trade not recommendation to buy or sell ? and saying ppl follow him to profit, look like most of the time, is he also not sure will go up or go down.

i try to figure out and cannot find answer yet. i do not want to use the wrong word to describe cuz i dont know.

i also believe nothing to be ashamed of making a living by teaching and not saying something bad about other ppl if he is real.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-01-21 17:15 | Report Abuse

shirley1, I respect your view too. You may know better and have a point too. May be the person involved should be given a chance to defend himself. I personally don't know much details and no further comments.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-01-21 17:21 | Report Abuse

Dear TonyLim
are you in his group? are you part of his tratles?

Posted by tomdickharry > 2013-01-21 18:27 | Report Abuse

This is what I found out from my internet marketer friend.

If your blog is featured at some popular site ( example - i3), indirectly you getting a "backlink" from i3 to your blog. There is a huge "traffic" to i3 site, so indirectly,the "backlink" will channel a % of traffic to the blogger site.

This traffic will indirectly improve the Google search ranking of the marketer site.

For an internet marketer, SEO google search ranking & traffic = $$$

The higher the search ranking, the higher chances people will discover your site & more readers will read your articles = more traffic to your site = more people reading at your advertisements = more conversion rate ( more people buying the sale )

All internet marketers are trying hard to get a backlink back from famous sites with huge traffic to their website. Some internet marketers even willing to pay the site owner of the famous webpage to allow them to put their a backlink at the site.

I believe initially i3 is trying to do the same thing also by featuring some related blogs with certain traffic to improve the i3 search ranking when they are still at infancy - Teh's blog is one of the blog featured if I can guess it correctly.

Since Teh's blog have indirectly helped i3 previously,I doubt i3 is going to unlink Mr.Teh backlink until his blog has become totally irrelevant or traffic to his blog worsen.

Relevancy of blog content is something readers cannot control,so no point bothering about it. The traffic to Teh's site is something readers can control,so we control the traffic by refusing to click on his blog or refusing to read his blog content.

Attacking or commenting on his blog will only attract more & more readers to read his blog out of curiosity, which indirectly improve the traffic to his blog - you are doing some marketing for him indirectly without noticing it.

So comment less on his blog, attack less his on blog, read less on his blog, & stop clicking on his blog. This might do some help to reduce the traffic to his blog & hopes i3 eventually will remove his blog when the traffic worsen.

ktrader

1,867 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2013-01-21 18:34 | Report Abuse

Yes Tommy......good info and appropriate suggestion !!Just boycott teh's blog completely...period!

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-01-21 18:37 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Kcchongnz,
yeap i certainly agree with yr view. I am only trying to help fellow retailers not fall into his tricks.
What are his tricks? that will be your next question.
please read all my previous comments then you may understand why I am willing to stand on one foot to defend our retailers' rights.
We already at war everyday with SM syndicate EPF. This type of war among us not needed nor call for. We retailers MUST be united in order for us all to gain from market.
Mr Teh is preying in our emotion with his emotion.
My source is his ex tratle him/herself in fact. Not making this up at all.
I sincerely hope readers dont construe me as villain here as I am only trying to help my fellow readers. For now, I am out of i3 temporary as I need some break from here as well market.
Take care of yourself & your fellow traders. We have each other only in this market. Nor SM Syndicate or EPF or even Mr Teh care about us. They only care about their own pocket.
cheers

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-01-21 19:37 | Report Abuse

Albert Lim, no prize for guessing. Your question has been asked twice, btw. This is my response again.
Whichever way you may guess, I am not in any of the groups in town.
There are plenty. I am in the know.

Spending a lot of time in Bursa is not my cup of tea.

In the market place it is caveat emptor whether you buy iphone5 or pay cpteh certain amount of fees for following him. In any case, he deserved to be paid. Else who pays for the tables and chairs and rental for tratles to gather around.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-01-21 19:39 | Report Abuse

TDH, on the dot. SEO works this way.
This is where comments here seems unwarranted. Its 2 ways... like the old saying... 2 way traffic.

Posted by tomdickharry > 2013-01-21 21:18 | Report Abuse

TKW: http://klse.i3investor.com/jsp/partner/main.jsp

drop i3 an email stating you wanna display some ads on their forum, then you know how they charge the rates :)

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-21 22:14 | Report Abuse

guess if the teacher thinking this is publicity. maybe he does not know the diff between famous and infamous. both also may get many hits on your blog. maybe he does not know what he is selling too.. products or services.

if we fail to sell a product or screw up, probably it is quite easy to change.. like repackage it, change the color or maybe register under a new company and heck who knows.. sell it again..

If selling services like teaching or skills, once your reputation spoilt in the industry for talking nonsense. hahaha. change surname and go for plastic surgery

if he still think this is publicity, is this something like a small kid thinking ? will help him hahaha... see if no business the time he still hold on to this thinking or not.. god bless him.

normally we call self appointed leader what huh ? Guess it is autocratic.. haha again god bless him.

frankly, except reading his articles in i3, i did not visit his blog anymore, new or old. to me, some is nonsense, some same story, some does not make sense. he never change.. I prefer felicity blog now, and I hope it can feature in i3.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-01-21 23:44 | Report Abuse

Shirley, you are right, I suppose he does not know.
The market will phase him out in due course. That's life.

Honestly, if he is in front of me in person, I will feedback to him. Just like what I would do to our loved ones.

What goes around comes around

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-01-22 13:46 | Report Abuse

Teacher.. one click to ur blog for the traffic for showing appreciation for ur kind information on yesterday klci dropped and this morning dropped, also thanks for allowing ppl to read the way they wish.

will click one more time on ur blog if you can tell us tonite or 2mo, whether this afternoon klci will go up or go down.

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2013-01-22 14:32 | Report Abuse

i read & read & read (like listen, listen, listen.. ha ha) CP Teh's article last sunday especially this phrase "..away from those nuisance human ... who do not even understand who we are.." i can c why many readers r making a lot of comments here.. to me, using the term 'nuisance human' is not so nice.. it can be interpreted also that the writer is not a human, maybe an alien or other types of species?

JASON80

1,027 posts

Posted by JASON80 > 2013-01-22 14:38 | Report Abuse

haha .. hey why care so much of other people word. jz be happy investing la

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2013-01-22 16:04 | Report Abuse

yes bro.. happy investing.. even during these 2 days of 'downturn'

GohSiow

12 posts

Posted by GohSiow > 2013-01-28 16:25 | Report Abuse

another one here... why everyone seems to hentam Cp Teh all the time? Just curios

juggernault

1,895 posts

Posted by juggernault > 2013-01-28 17:14 | Report Abuse

WTF, you share you doing at here? You think this is an lifestyle discussion forum? You should be banned from this forum seriously, go and share it in fb with your friend, and remember this is an "investment" forum...

Juggernault

GohSiow

12 posts

Posted by GohSiow > 2013-01-28 18:56 | Report Abuse

ok... tq

Posted by Joserose > 2013-01-28 19:31 | Report Abuse

Have some respect for everyone .....I am just enjoying my coffee at Starbucks and wonder why there is a guy keep stalking and attacking me....

Anyway...have a look at CPteh choice pick....quite impressive...

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 20:02 | Report Abuse

I am SHOCK.....my remark got abuse report??? Which part is offensive.....Starbucks? I3 must confirm why is there an abuse reported on me....otherwise thy should take action on those simply trigger happy reporting these!!!

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-01-28 21:00 | Report Abuse

MUST be junjun40, he always like to flag people up spontaneously... lol

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 21:06 | Report Abuse

I just joined this topic and this fella skyboyman start harassing me. To make matters worse he calls me Jamban....for I3 who dont understand Jamban means "Toilet". This is humiliating! Funnily, i3 starts removing me from the forum when all I did was respond to that fella. And after checking, skyboyman is still a valid nic but my nic was blacklisted.

This does not give me a good opine of this forum .....my question is skyboyman a admin???

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-01-28 21:09 | Report Abuse

Dear all
Hope don't mind to have a few words here.
There is no Right or Wrong, as far as I concerned.
I am very new in this wonderful forum,,so far so good. I learn a lots from everyone here, either directly or indirectly. You know about it or you may not aware. I just can't and unable to name all your good names. Sorry for that, btw I really appreciated and once again thank you to all.

Investment forum is the free In & Out place for anyone (investors or non investors). Free to express, share and voice any views u like, do not expect and also can not expect 100% agreement. If u agree to him/her, share and take the views with graceful heart. Do not agree, just ignore it respectfully. There is no cheating, illegal actions, force one to buy. The most is the false statement or info, trying to persuade others one way or another, trying and hoping to manipulate the counter in favor of themselves. Then it is ourselves to be a wise and smart investors not to follow blindly, do personal best to confirm such news/info and also know the counters u are interested to. I was once also invested based on the news & information blindly, which i think is a lesson for me...luckily i am a small fisherman. Do not get angry (for good health)and blame others if just cos his statement may have mislead us, just cos we are not as wise as him. Ignore him after all there still many sifu and wise men here to learn.
Hope no to have hard feeling and hurt anyone feeling, I sincerely apolozise for that...Dear Brothers /Sisters(Hope there are lots..hahahaha)

Let be happy and enjoy the decision here...life is wonderful and colourful....We are the World.

Thank you

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 21:12 | Report Abuse

Thank you kahfieh......as with all other highly regards forums, they allow you to share any info as long as you don't use vulgar and damaging language. but here I noticed, the report abuse on me when I post a few times and i3 removed me? I really want to know why?

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-01-28 21:19 | Report Abuse

Joseose2
Need clarification?
email to : partner@i3investor.com

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 21:21 | Report Abuse

Thanks .....you must like coffee a lot ...if free meet me at whisk....will buy you a round of good coffee.....

kkbee

70 posts

Posted by kkbee > 2013-01-28 21:38 | Report Abuse

Great reply from KAHFIEHLAI. Words of wisdom, open mind and big heart.

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-01-28 21:51 | Report Abuse

I see..Jose u are from IT?? right.

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 21:57 | Report Abuse

. .?. Why do u say I am fr IT.

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-01-28 22:24 | Report Abuse

i meant u prof. related to IT industry?

Joserose2

20 posts

Posted by Joserose2 > 2013-01-28 22:26 | Report Abuse

No sori......no professor....just a player.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz