1 person likes this.

18 comment(s). Last comment by Desmond Liew 2013-02-07 15:27

GohSiow

12 posts

Posted by GohSiow > 2013-02-04 07:49 | Report Abuse

screw you la cp teh... i used to love yr blog admire you wish i am in klang valley so that i join your group but THANK GOD I did not join you. Now I understand why so many many readers here hate your f**K'g guts...

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2013-02-04 08:42 | Report Abuse

Is wise to stay aside now if trading. If it is for 5 year plan investment, we do not cares the noise of the market. We choose what to read, grab the point we need, throw the point we do not need. No need to screw others, while they spend time to share information. Be it wrong or correct, speculative or intentional. Read it for your own pleasure.

TGTG

15 posts

Posted by TGTG > 2013-02-04 09:18 | Report Abuse

Good said omgimnoob, I see some ones seem over responding towards whatever CP posted. They could have their own motive or agenda behind. (because I just wondering why someone said hate CP so much but still keep reading his blog and keep leaving comments.) CP, just ignore those noise. We are among the thousands that always appreciating you for spending time to share with us. Keep up your good job CP. :)

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-02-04 10:21 | Report Abuse

reading his post ??? hahaha... yes read i admit why so i can tell u how is his master plan to lure people to into his group...
am I evil? I dont think so..
Jesus was seems evil when he tried to help people...remember that.....
TGTG... i can understand if you want to support Mr Teh but you cannot deny that many here do hate him so much.
Goh... lucky you did not join him... you are paying to be screwed... hahaha

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-02-04 10:53 | Report Abuse

The only surefire way to win money in Bursa is to conduct investment tutorial for newbies investor. I never attended any investment course bcos If the Master Sifu is really good in making money in stocks market, he doesnt have to conduct courses. Master Sifu can earn big money everyday just by playing stocks in Bursa alone. Why should master sifu share his winning technique(s)? This is my logic why l just browse investment forums & make my own judgement.This are just my 1cent opinion.

Tradeup

2 posts

Posted by Tradeup > 2013-02-04 11:11 | Report Abuse

Buy & Sell Sell & Buy, you are absolutely right. Many charlatans here. They are in the same class as fortune tellers and fengshui masters who are all good for nothing. Quite disappointed with this forum as I am a newbie thinking I can learn from the real masters. However, I must say there are only very few good ones here. You can count them on the fingers of one hand. They may be some consolation.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-02-04 13:07 | Report Abuse

TGTG... since you claimed there are thousands who appreciate his blog here.. can you please show me some proof there are at least 1k readers who appreciate him pls?
all proof must be authentic please. No someone who have 5 different names.. hahaha
can you proof it pls?

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-02-04 13:17 | Report Abuse

TGTG : We are among the thousands that always appreciating you for spending time to share with us. Keep up your good job CP. :)

thousands.... WHAT A JOKE.....

angkor

451 posts

Posted by angkor > 2013-02-04 13:42 | Report Abuse

Everyone can gives his own view and idea; just to trust or not to trust depend on individual. This world is full of information and it really make one even more confuse if without information at all.

Kl Vin

1,547 posts

Posted by Kl Vin > 2013-02-04 14:00 | Report Abuse

BUY OR SELL AT YOUR OWN RISK ~~~~
DONT BLAME EACH OTHERS WHEN YOU'RE STUCKED OR BOUGHT AT HIGHER PRICES...
THANKS & GOOD LUCK GUYS !! :)

BC475654

605 posts

Posted by BC475654 > 2013-02-07 11:51 | Report Abuse

Oleli 3 days no trade.Very Sian.Hunting from north to south,combing east to west, still cant find any counter to buy,no more shares to sell. Finally,I found 3 counters which I have not bought b4. Damacai,Magnum n Toto. Entry: RM 50 on each counter Cut loss:RM 50 also
Target:Nobody know:same like KLCI now what..

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2013-02-07 12:04 | Report Abuse

Is the technical rebound here? The market started very weak earlier but many counters have managed to claw back most of today's losses. Let's see how the afternoon session goes.

Posted by WilliamWang > 2013-02-07 12:12 | Report Abuse

mat cendana

i think klci will down further after cny. by the way najib will announce sg-jb mrt project next week. anyone know which cronies company get the project ?

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2013-02-07 12:36 | Report Abuse

This "GE Factor" - there will be opportunities here. The widely held belief is that the market will fall when it is announced. Possibly. But why shouldn't it rebound after that, if there's clarity on the political situation to follow? And this announcement of the GE - everyone knows it will come and very soon so why should the market suffer a sharp drop when it does happen? I'm waiting for this day to come and see how the market responds. If the quality counters come down to a very attractive level, that looks like a good time to buy.

yfchong

5,800 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-02-07 13:02 | Report Abuse

MC well explain on the senario. Like playing see-saw, Have to scout for good counters, any good for mudajya now is at 2500sen. Any comment ??

yfchong

5,800 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-02-07 13:02 | Report Abuse

MC well explain on the senario. Like playing see-saw, Have to scout for good counters, any good for mudajya now is at 2500sen. Any comment ??

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2013-02-07 15:03 | Report Abuse

The counters perceived to be politically-linked like MRCB, UEM Land and Gamuda especially will likely be affected by the outcome of the GE. But I don't see why there should be similar worries for counters like Digi, Axiata, Maxis, TM and the likes. However, in a knee-jerk response, they will probably suffer a drop too in reaction to the general market. I feel this will provide a good opportunity for us.

@yfchong - do that... scout around for good counters, do some research of the fundamentals, previous technical readings and decide when you would feel comfortable buying. It appears that the GE Factor is the only thing that's holding down the market at the moment. When this is out of the equation, the buyers will return. I'd like to be there waiting with counters previously bought cheaply when they come. At the moment, we must be cautious BUT we must also be brave enough to pick up the quality counters selectively when opportunities present themselves.

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-07 15:27 | Report Abuse

If in this case, we buy 20% of the stock a day before the result is announced & on the day if market responds favourable to the result, then we can buy the remaining 80% at maybe a bit high premium than our recent purchase (20%) one.. If market responds by plunging maybe 100points, we only hold that 20% instead of 100%. The remaining 80% we can buy back once the market shows confidence.. hehehe...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz