10 comment(s). Last comment by johnny cash 2014-05-28 07:29

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-05-06 20:33 | Report Abuse

Handle with a D cup next ?

NNNN

113 posts

Posted by NNNN > 2014-05-07 13:36 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the reminder, iris price now is so called "Y" ?

Posted by kiasutrader1 > 2014-05-07 15:57 | Report Abuse

Apologies to those who may have tried to access the website, www.kiasutraders.com.' target='_blank'>www.kiasutraders.com. It should be www.kiasutrader.com not www.kiasutraders.com

mc121534

2,517 posts

Posted by mc121534 > 2014-05-08 12:19 | Report Abuse

Technical views and chart readings is a tool to remove uncertainties.fears and doubts. Nothing more.
To be a successful investor, one just need to know the unknown possibility and control all factors that determines the future. Contingencies, opportunities and the ranges of value is much more efficient.

hub4port

18 posts

Posted by hub4port > 2014-05-08 15:33 | Report Abuse

unfortunately some peoples are making decision all based on technical indicators. you can't accurately forecast future technical outcome based on past technical outcomes without considering past non-technical events and future non-technical assumptions. I myself not a trader, buying share just once in a blue moon and keep it until next blue moon to sell. Haven't got a chance yet to thinker with technical indicators.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-05-08 16:00 | Report Abuse

hub4port, Between one blue noon and another blue noon, the price of your holding would have moved up and down a few times. You could make more money if you sold some of your holding when it was high and bought back when it was down. All investors must take advantage of this phenomenon that share price always fluctuates up and down. No share can go up or come down continuously for whatever reason.

Chartists look at charts to time their buying and selling.

I am a serious long term investor and I only look at charts to confirm that I am buying at a reasonable price.

Posted by Fung Chee Fui > 2014-05-09 09:56 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon, I'm surprised that you actually relied on technical indicators to buy stocks, given that you have a long term horizon, plus you don't just buy but you accumulate stocks of individual companies. For such case, isn't it better to accumulate them when they are down or flat? (like your JTiasa)

I'm not a trader either, and I don't believe in "predict what others are predicting".

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-05-09 10:02 | Report Abuse

I do not use charts to trade. I only look at the long term chart to see that the price I pay is the average or below average price in the last one, two or three years. For example, I am accumulating Kulim and TH Plantation.

Posted by Fung Chee Fui > 2014-05-09 17:10 | Report Abuse

Thank you sir for your clarification. :)

johnny cash

6,396 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-05-28 07:29 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz