6 comment(s). Last comment by younginvestor92 2017-01-06 09:25

cwp333

42 posts

Posted by cwp333 > 2016-11-27 12:37 | Report Abuse

时间能证明你的说辞 股价不跌反升是因为主力跑不掉 好戏在后头 :)

andyhard

147 posts

Posted by andyhard > 2016-11-27 13:02 | Report Abuse

I used a lot of TA on buy/sell after my fundamental study. I wont give an exact price because I know it is almost impossible to predict on that.

But, if based on trend, it is much easier. For Hevea, I would say, very likely, it will be fluctuating or sideway for sometime (1-3 months).

For me, I see distribution is already ongoing. Let us continue monitor and see for 3 months.

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-11-27 19:56 | Report Abuse

It will slowly sliding down like Huayang
:)

zexon

330 posts

Posted by zexon > 2016-11-27 21:08 | Report Abuse

Andyhard, FA and TA both are giving you pass records, it wont reflect the future of the company. You can have another 3 month or more to monitor, but the market would not give you such a grace period. But it is a good case study and opportunity for you to learn.

andyhard

147 posts

Posted by andyhard > 2016-11-27 22:47 | Report Abuse

Hi zexon,

Thanks for your comment. Normally I dont talk too much on this but let us put this as sharing and learning from each other.

For FA, if we purely based on numeric of past record, then we are studying the history. But, if we based on numeric and analyse it further qualitatively, then it is not about past it is about future.

For TA, it is a little bit complicated subject. Too many people argue is TA works? I do have same doubt before. But, I have one important concept that makes me believe TA will work which is if there is no market manipulation, stock price wont move even though how good the stock is because stock movement is by human and fundamentalist will not buy stock in such a way to push the stock up.

I have used these simple concepts that helped me do quite well in this few years.

Anyhow, let us cut the story short. Let us continue to monitor this stock and revisit each month and see how it works. I like to do this case study as well and learn from all of you.

Posted by younginvestor92 > 2017-01-06 09:25 | Report Abuse

Keep going up :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz