Be the first to like this.

38 comment(s). Last comment by Patron 2017-10-02 11:58

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2017-09-29 13:00 | Report Abuse

Lol two old farks with huge ego. Pot calling the kettle black.

joetay

3,737 posts

Posted by joetay > 2017-09-29 13:02 | Report Abuse

lol......

in a way, we must thx calvin and kyy.

i always take the opposite of what calvin promoted.

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-29 13:03 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-29 13:08 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng

What are the implications and ramifications of Macquarie?

1) Macquarie given staggered purchase in million lots with 10% discount
So if share price is Rm1.00 - Macquarie got it at only 90 sen

2) Normally PPlacement is at one go but Macquarie got the special privilege of buying according to real time. So if Sendal fell to 86 sen Macquarie will get it at 77.4 sen next (after 10% discount)

3) Now if Macquarie is selling this pp shares in the open market it is tantamount to short selling Sendai shares. This is similar to the Asian Financial Crisis when Ambank & RHB Bank lent scripts for shorting KLSE.

This will be very bad for Sendai shareholders if Macquarie is dumping every fresh tranche lower and lower

4) Or Insiders are dumping to the open market since Macquarie taking up PP shares create artificial confidence?

5) In this case Managers of Macquarie will be at a disadvantage.

Macquarie will then be

Mac = MAD

and start quarie = Query

So MAD QUERY?

WAHAHA!!
19/09/2017 22:50

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-29 13:18 | Report Abuse

Calvin is happy as can be, Mr fortunebullz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZlS4f8gyc8

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-09-29 13:32 | Report Abuse

open letter = kikikong kikisong

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2017-09-29 14:26 | Report Abuse

ha..ha. by superinvestor !

aslm

379 posts

Posted by aslm > 2017-09-29 15:26 | Report Abuse

sound like this superinvestor cannot do anything on share price. Just can write "open letter". So pity..

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2017-09-29 19:15 | Report Abuse

Is private placement good or bad? 2 weeks ago it was good, now it is bad. Wtf?!

Sslee

5,374 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-09-29 22:06 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I re-post by previous writing “I have seen many commentators asking each other to talk with substances and back up argument with FACTS and FIGURES. So what are exactly facts and figures? Can we from the quarter financial report pick up the facts and figures and form our FA analysis or from the past share trend TA analysis to argue that this is the facts and figures. And how this share will perform next day, month or year? Will this company go bankrupt or will this share give you multiples return?
For me I understand now, the facts and figures can only be found inside the company with the people running the business.
Will Mr. Calvintaneng care to look into below link to find out who is Tan Sri AK Nathan? And what Eversendai stand for?
And please stop your promotion of Bjcorp which previously I had wrote, “You have every right to outplay and out-maneuver TSVT and make another few hundred % from BJCorp. Knowing that TVST is such an immoral tycoon and had it the past using what you term as game to short charging all the minority shareholders, I will not go anywhere near TSVT. I believe you are a man of righteousness hence it is my hope that you too would not like to be associated with tycoon like TSVT or promote any of TSVT listed companies.”
http://my.asiatatler.com/society/family-business-tan-sri-ak-nathan-and-narish-nathan
http://top10asia.org/tansria.k.nathan.php
http://propertyinsight.com.my/personality-of-the-month/tan-sri-a-k-nathan-man-of-steel-heart-of-gold/
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/29/nothing-is-impossible-says-aknathan/

Dear Mr. Koon Yew Yin,
As Malaysian I am proud of what Tan Sri AK Nathan had achieved in building up Eversendai to what it is today.
Today Eversandai is facing a difficult and challenging time as rightly point out by Mr. KC Chong: Banging on Eversendai Risk and Return.
: https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/132084.jsp
Even your own blog had pre-warned: The danger of buying construction contracting company shares
: http://www.koonyewyin.com/2017/02/14/the-danger-of-buying-construction-contracting-company-shares/
I know that you have this quit feelings inside you that you had failed many of your followers for your recommendation to buy Eversendai which was very promising and chase up to RM1.37 before dropping back to Rm 0.8 due to market negative reaction to the Private Placement. This had prompted you to write an open letter to Tan Sri Nathan urging him to terminate the Private Placement agreement and replaced it with your proposal which you believe will stop the bleeding and save the day for many of your followers.

Will Tan Sri AK Nathan accept your proposal? I have to say maybe or maybe not. As owner of Business your first responsibility is to your customer, follow by your employees than only the shareholders. An agreement is an agreement that need to be honored unless by mutual agreement for termination. Please give Tan Sri Nathan some space and time to focus in overcoming the current difficulties.
“As long as we stick to our values and remain focused, we will be able to handle all challenges”- Narish Nathan.

Thank you.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-09-29 22:17 | Report Abuse

do not agree.

The appointment of Mcquarie ( to perform a service) can be terminated at any time when the service is no longer required.

The share price is now below $ 1......the minimum price fixed for the private placement is 90 sen.

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-09-29 23:15 | Report Abuse

What is your purpose of life, Calvin?

Sometimes I dont see you are doing good in helping people making money. You may hit some jackpots, but even more go flat or longkang.

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-29 23:16 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-30 00:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Sep 29, 2017 10:06 PM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I re-post by previous writing “I have seen many commentators asking each other to talk with substances and back up argument with FACTS and FIGURES. So what are exactly facts and figures? Can we from the quarter financial report pick up the facts and figures and form our FA analysis or from the past share trend TA analysis to argue that this is the facts and figures. And how this share will perform next day, month or year? Will this company go bankrupt or will this share give you multiples return?
For me I understand now, the facts and figures can only be found inside the company with the people running the business.
Will Mr. Calvintaneng care to look into below link to find out who is Tan Sri AK Nathan? And what Eversendai stand for?
And please stop your promotion of Bjcorp which previously I had wrote, “You have every right to outplay and out-maneuver TSVT and make another few hundred % from BJCorp. Knowing that TVST is such an immoral tycoon and had it the past using what you term as game to short charging all the minority shareholders, I will not go anywhere near TSVT. I believe you are a man of righteousness hence it is my hope that you too would not like to be associated with tycoon like TSVT or promote any of TSVT listed companies.

DEAR SSLEE,

DO NOT LET WHAT AK NATHAN STAND FOR MANIPULATE U LOH ...THIS FELLOW A SWEET TALKER MAH....!

U GO AND INVESTIGATE EVERSENDAI...FROM THE DAY OF LISTING IPO TILL NOW...IT HAS FALLEN ALOT LOH...!

THE LATEST VICTIM...IS GOING TO BE KYY...IF U R NOT CAREFUL LOH...!!

PEOPLE LIKE AK NATHAN IS NO BETTER THAN TSVT LOH...!!
THE DEAL WITH MCQUARIE IS REALLY STUPID LOH...!!

IN FACT IF U ASK ME NOW...WHO IS MORE CREDIBLE...??
RAIDER THINK TSVT IS MORE CREDIBLE LOH...!!
JUST LIKE PUBLIC STILL DO NOT SEE THAT WAY BUT FACT R FACT MAH...THAT TSVT LATELY CORP GOVERNANCE HAD IMPROVED ALOT LOH...!!

SSLEE I THINK U R TOO NAIVE LOH...!!

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-30 09:19 | Report Abuse

SIFU RAIDER IS CORRECT!

Sslee

5,374 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-09-30 17:08 | Report Abuse

Dear calvintaneng,
Good afternoon and allow me to repost my previous comment on you “I actually like calvintaneng and admire his persistent and consistence in promoting those stocks with deep value assets but selling for the song. At least he always back up his valuation with study of all the small detail he can found on the company’s annual report and make his conclusion with some spice up optimism. He place high premium on assets (land and building) which is understandable as he is living in a land scarcity city state of Singapore. Of cause he can be a bit annoyance (like a flying bee keep hovering around the ear) as he likes to post his quick comments all over the place.”
It must be a very tiring but enjoyable and fulfilling accomplishment after spending a whole day doing Field Study in Melaka, Bandar Springhill and finally Mui HQ and Corus Hotel Ampang. Congratulations to you for a job well done.

Let me tell you a story.
Humans and Gorillas differ in just 1.75% of their DNA. The Alpha Male gorillas “silverback” usually an adult over 12 years of age, and the strongest becomes the master of the group. The groups typically composed of 30 members with 1 to 4 are male adult but only the Alpha male gorilla has the great responsibility to protest all members of his group and to reproduce. When the alpha Male gorilla becomes old and weak the other male will challenge him and take over his reign as new alpha male.

With just 1.75% differ in DNA human being is able to rule the planet earth and become the dominating species. This is become human being is able to use their imagination for invention or tell story/make up story. Throughout history, storytelling had been use by religions, rulers, racial supremacists, intellectuals, peasants and etc to unite us as a group in millions or billions for better or for worst. Millions if not billions of innocent life were lost in the name of religions, ideologies, countries, races, tribes and etc.
Story telling was also use in this i3forum to emphasis a points/values/lessons or as pure imaginary to boost one make believes credentials or influencing people behavior. LCL Corp Bhd was a good and relevant example of how business can go bankrupt if world economy suddenly turned for the worst. But the story of Martin Jeyaraj and brother Thomas Jeyaraj woeful words,” THE MORE BUSINESS WE GET THE FASTER WE WILL GO BANKRUPT” is hard to believe. Please pardon me as I growth up in a laid-back town of Alor Setar, Kedah Malaysia. Where everybody knew their neighbour as we were close knit community and we help each other in time of need. As I growth older and live far apart from my hometown, mother, brother/sister and relative, we make it a must to visit all of them during Chinese New Year and keep close contact and help each other financially when need arise. This is how we were brought up looking after each other.

Dear Calvintaneng,
Yes, how absurd it is just because I ask you again please stop your promotion of Bjcorp? You lost your decency and label me worst than Taliban and may I asks why should I ask my mother, wife and daughter to cover up their face as it is forbidden in Saudi Arabia?
Your uncouth outburst has hurt my feeling and it is up to you to seek forgiveness from your Sunday Church Services and please go ahead and promote Bjcorp day and night in i3 forum. God bless you.
Thank you.

Sslee

5,374 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-09-30 17:10 | Report Abuse

Dear Stockraider,
Yes I am naïve otherwise how to explain my holding in Xingquan: List of top 30 holders as at 30 Sept 2016. At No. 13: Lee Soon Sheng 3,160,000 Holding 0.65%.
I will wear this as badge of honour that I was once at No.13 holder of a listed company in Bursa Malaysia.
That will satisfy you and make you feel better.
Thank you
Naïve as Cambridge Dictionary: Adjective
Too willing to believe that someone is telling the truth, that people’s intentions in general are good, or that life is simple and fair.

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-30 17:13 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

My humble apology for hurting your feelings.

1,800 posts

Posted by 4444 > 2017-09-30 17:15 | Report Abuse

Agree. I see BJ Corp, MRCB go longkang.

Posted by KLCI King > Sep 29, 2017 11:15 PM | Report Abuse

What is your purpose of life, Calvin?
Sometimes I dont see you are doing good in helping people making money. You may hit some jackpots, but even more go flat or longkang.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-09-30 17:19 | Report Abuse

Dear SSlee,

Raider commented not to attack but to drive down the point of u asking calvin not promote vincent tan counter bjcorp...which raider think is wrong loh...!! This is bcos have huge margin of safety mah..!!

U cited a good example of AK Nathan...which again raider think is not a good role model loh...!!

SSlee u r good role model as a diplomat...but in investment...u need to be rational....and not based on human emotional attachment loh...!!

I hope...my post help to guide u...instead of offending u loh..!!

Posted by Sslee > Sep 30, 2017 05:10 PM | Report Abuse

Dear Stockraider,
Yes I am naïve otherwise how to explain my holding in Xingquan: List of top 30 holders as at 30 Sept 2016. At No. 13: Lee Soon Sheng 3,160,000 Holding 0.65%.
I will wear this as badge of honour that I was once at No.13 holder of a listed company in Bursa Malaysia.
That will satisfy you and make you feel better.
Thank you
Naïve as Cambridge Dictionary: Adjective
Too willing to believe that someone is telling the truth, that people’s intentions in general are good, or that life is simple and fair.

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-30 17:19 | Report Abuse

"Evening Prayer"

If I have wounded some poor soul today,
If I have caused one foot to go astray,
If I have walked in my own willful way,
Dear Lord, forgive.

If I have uttered idle words in vain,
If I have turned aside from want or pain,
Lest I offend some other through the strain,
Dear Lord, forgive.

Forgive these sins I have confessed to Thee,
Forgive the secret sins I do not see,
Guide me, love me and my keeper be,
Dear Lord, forgive...

The music by Jim Reeves with song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQX5osuej3k

Sslee

5,374 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-09-30 17:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 30, 2017 05:13 PM | Report Abuse
Sslee,
My humble apology for hurting your feelings.

Dear calvintaneng,
No hard feelings, apology accepted.
Thank you

lachai2004

589 posts

Posted by lachai2004 > 2017-09-30 19:05 | Report Abuse

This forum now is getting more excitings during this downtrend market corrections especially for the supporters & opponents of certain counters, as the klse composites index has already declining for the past 9 sessions which indicated that the market's sentiments was extremely bearish in the near term. If we are not making money now, then it's alright but ones must make sure that ones must able to preserve ones' capital as the saying say " conserve your energy to prepare for the next battle" ! Right or wrong in predicting a counter is not absolutely important but what counted most is overall that you are making profits & your supporters are happy with you, as in this market that you don't need to be right 100%, if you are able to maintain 50% success rate, then you already superd investors! Cheers

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-09-30 23:32 | Report Abuse

Even MRCB drop to 50 cents or BJCorp drop to 20 cents, Calvin also won't feel a thing, he don't have feeling one, you can see from his comments.

While Tech, Steel & Oil stocks flying like no body, Calvin was never in those boats, because he only look at high NTA companies like Mui, BJCorp, dutaland, blah blah.... praying hard for someone to privatise these companies....

He don't know how to study the businesses & the industry cycles.

He has been promoting palm oil stocks since 2 years ago but trust me, his views & opinions on palm oil industry are like a kid telling the world that the earth is flat.

Worse still he can find all sorts of "facts" to prove his view that the earth is flat, pitifully, some stupid buy his ideas.

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-30 23:42 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-30 23:43 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-09-30 23:48 | Report Abuse

For palm oil stocks?

Kulim promoted at Rm2.50

Taken private by Jcorp at Rm4.10 for 60% gain

And TMakmur also taken private for 39 sen upside

See

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/5251.jsp

Posted by mamakspecial > 2017-10-01 11:26 | Report Abuse

uncle koon no more bullets dy...asking sendai themselves to do something to jack back up the price..hehe..

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-10-01 11:30 | Report Abuse

if uncle koon no more bullets why ask for rights issue? cakap bodoh kah u? haha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-10-01 11:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by apolloang > Oct 1, 2017 11:30 AM | Report Abuse

if uncle koon no more bullets why ask for rights issue? cakap bodoh kah u? haha

UNCLE KOON...NOT NO MORE BULLETS LOH...!!
UNCLE KOON JUST WANT A GOOD FAIR POSITIVE DEAL THRU RIGHTS ISSUE LOH..!!

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-10-01 16:02 | Report Abuse

Haha, what a joke on Calvin Tan, it was true that he promoted waseong when waseong was 72 cents 1.5 YEARS AGO, now closed on 97 cents.

Please look at yourself, how many stocks you recommended over the span of 1.5 YEARS, Calvin?

The truth is surely there will be few will hit good return over the large pool of more than 100 stocks recommended over the last 10 years.

CALVIN LIKE TO SING SONG FOR WHAT HE HAD PROMOTED 5-10 YEARS AGO, THOUGH SINCE THEN HE HAD PROMOTED MORE THAN 300 STOCKS, MAY BE

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/blidx.jsp

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-10-01 16:03 | Report Abuse

By the way, Calvin, can you point out specifically which part is not correct?

Posted by KLCI King > Sep 30, 2017 11:30 PM | Report Abuse X
Even MRCB drop to 50cents, Calvin also won't feel a thing, he don't have feeling one, you can see from his comments.

While Tech, Steel & Oil stocks flying like no body, Calvin was never in those boats, because he only look at high NTA companies like Mui, BJCorp, dutaland, blah blah.... praying hard for someone to privatise these companies....

He don't know how to study the businesses & the industry cycles.

He has been promoting palm oil stocks since 2 years ago but trust me, his views & opinions on palm oil industry are like a kid telling the world that the earth is flat.

Worse still he can find all sorts of "facts" to prove his view that the earth is flat, pitifully, some stupid buy his ideas.

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-10-01 17:49 | Report Abuse

Hahaha!

Calvin has over 15,000 posts and promoted more than 150 stocks over a 4 year span

Of these 150 over stocks promoted

Many have hit 500% to 200% gain like padini, ajiya, mui bhd, silk, azrb and azrb wt, insas warrant, jaks, myeg(my emas gold) mfcb, mj perak, drb, drb c30, pohuat (power huat), jerasai, ipmuda (limit up), pm corp (3 times crossed 100% gain), asb (a sure buy), priceworth (worth it), nylex,
kpscb (kaboom power surging), kheesan, kimlun (the golden dragon), PreStar(buy it at 46 sen before it turns into a Star),masteel (master of long steel bars), super enterprize (super sonic speed up 200% gain), tawin (big win -up 200%), wangzng (king of fortress) ntpm, tmakmur(land of prosperity), rcecap(the legalized ah long), kulim, THESTORE, Skbshutters, dutaland (butabuta beli duta nanti dapat juta)

All these above are up from 50% to 300% for jaks.

Of the above 5 stocks are privatised

Super Enterprize
TMakmur
TheStore
Kulim
Wangzng (this one chased above privatization prive.

Off all the stocks not one has been delisted so far.
See
a stock if total loss is 100%

so far none

but these have made 200% or more

Pohuat, silk, prestar, jaks (this one made 300% so don't chase it ... you must sell it), super enterprize, drb c30(in drb c30 Calvin hit big jackpot) and others

Many thanks for many good shares
And many more good stocks and good years to come.

calvintaneng
17477 posts
Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 1, 2017 05:37 PM | Report Abuse X

Should read

many have hit 50% to 300%

calvintaneng
17477 posts
Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 1, 2017 05:39 PM | Report Abuse X

SHOULD READ MANY HAVE HIT 50% TO 200%

ONLY JUMPING JAKS HIT 300% (Jaks is too high to chase and you must certainly sell Jaks

KLCI King

3,220 posts

Posted by KLCI King > 2017-10-02 10:28 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan, why delete your own porfolio? Shame on it?

Ranked 206 over 230, merely better than the bottom 10%, if I were you I will do the same.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/ibot/134053.jsp

206) calvintaneng +7.2% 107150.01 http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/71329.jsp
27% DUTALND 0.590 0.400 49800|21% PBA 1.260+0.0225 1.150 17300|19% BJCORP 0.345 0.340 58600|18% OPCOM 0.550+0.02 0.600 33200|15% BPURI 0.355 0.435 45800 (106969.25:180.76|237.24)

calvintaneng

54,638 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2017-10-02 10:40 | Report Abuse

Portfolio?

Got over 150 lah

These 5 will be good for

this year

next year

and 5 years later

For Bj Corp

it is a hold for "forever"

WAKAKAKA!!

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2017-10-02 11:38 | Report Abuse

maybe now uncle koon buy butaland ar? hahhaha

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2017-10-02 11:40 | Report Abuse

Holland "forever" Calvin tan ?!
WAKAWAKAKA

Patron

1,163 posts

Posted by Patron > 2017-10-02 11:58 | Report Abuse

Haha I don't think Tan Eng will feel ashamed. His pig skin is too thick.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz