Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by VWWong 2019-07-29 19:24

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-07-29 11:19 | Report Abuse

should treat as mental patients not protestors. Eat too much ice i guess. I guess Hong Kong short of Tanjung Rambutan hospitals. wakaka

VWWong

624 posts

Posted by VWWong > 2019-07-29 19:24 | Report Abuse

There is no glory in forcing people to live like you and under your roof. What makes you think, you can run my life and tell me how to live? Who are you to tell me how shall I live? Just because you got more money and bigger cock, therefore you can tell me and dictate me how should I live my life. I don't care about the glory of China. I am a human being who values freedom of speech , religion and democracy. If you love Chinese commmunist party so much, go and live there. Go home to china and dont' speak 1 word of english. Forcefully occupying neighbours and countries and people who don't want to be under the Chinese Communist party is a gangster approach. If the Chinese communist party really cares for the people, then hold a referendum to determine whether Hongkongers or Taiwanese want to live under COmmunist rule. Why force it. Britain didn't force the british for Brexit. They hold a referendum. THis is the only fair way.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz