Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-08-04 13:24

VWWong

624 posts

Posted by VWWong > 2019-08-04 11:13 | Report Abuse

There is no pride in forcing people to live under your roof. If Chinese Communist Party were to allow referendum to be held in Taiwan and Hong Kong, I am sure they will vote for independence. Same goes for Guangdong,Fujian, Tibet and Xinjiang. Uniting China principle is the same as the ISIS principle of creating a Islamic Caliphate. Both of these principle doesn't make sense and cause plenty of misery to the people in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Xinjing and Tibet. As a Malaysian Chinese who has the freedom to criticize the government, I see the importance of "check and Balance".

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-08-04 11:20 |

Post removed.Why?

bahai4453

2,297 posts

Posted by bahai4453 > 2019-08-04 12:04 | Report Abuse

Nowaday,youngsters just like frogs living in the deepwell. They are not suffer enough to understand the word "freedom" and "democracy". They always shouted the slogan : " We demand for freedom and democracy ! ". China shall never grant the permition to set Hong Kong free because the rebellious youngsters were waving US and UK flags during the riot. If they waving Thailand or Pakistani flags I think they may stand a chance to free Hong Kong from China. Just my opinion pls don't get offended.

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2019-08-04 12:08 | Report Abuse

US Defence Secretary Mark Esper said on Saturday that he was in favour of placing ground-launched, intermediate-range missiles in Asia relatively soon, a day after the United States withdrew from a landmark arms control treaty.
Esper’s comments are likely to raise concern about an arms race and could add to an already tense relationship with China

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-08-04 13:24 | Report Abuse

20 years no change.....still colonial mentality..........still being administered as a colony by the 1% for the 1%

Post a Comment
Market Buzz