Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-08-05 17:08

chinaman

3,263 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-08-05 12:09 | Report Abuse

waloe...Najis cakap makin bernas drp si anwar sejak menjadi rakyat biasa. Ok, kita lantik Najis sebagai ketua pembangkang baru, OK? semua setuju??

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-05 12:13 | Report Abuse

Chinaman! Yeah, Najib suddenly grown smart after becoming oppossition! When he was PM for 10 years, he was the dumbass of them all! If he is in charge of current pandemic, i assure you, he will bury his head in the sand and show his naked backside just like what he has done during his administration!
I mean, how can we forget how miserable Najib is at managing issues! He didn't! He just play dumbass and say nothing!
At least Mohiden done his part! Unlike LGE, Mohiden has given rakyat thousands during this hard times! LGE only gave rakyat 30 ringgit during great economy times!
Oh, if Najib is so great, how come Mohiden able to clear Felda settlers debt and at the same time offset Tabung Haji debts too!
I am just been objective here!

chinaman

3,263 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2021-08-05 12:25 | Report Abuse

Put aside 1MDB, Najis actually much better than Nobita in economy..wakaka

amateurJR

2,366 posts

Posted by amateurJR > 2021-08-05 17:05 | Report Abuse

Talk easy than do. I believe if PH in-charge also cant 100% effectively handle covid crisis.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-05 17:08 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...if u simply spend to buy votes u will be popular mah!

But who will be paying their bills eventually leh ?

Posted by Tobby > Aug 5, 2021 12:13 PM | Report Abuse

Chinaman! Yeah, Najib suddenly grown smart after becoming oppossition! When he was PM for 10 years, he was the dumbass of them all! If he is in charge of current pandemic, i assure you, he will bury his head in the sand and show his naked backside just like what he has done during his administration!
I mean, how can we forget how miserable Najib is at managing issues! He didn't! He just play dumbass and say nothing!
At least Mohiden done his part! Unlike LGE, Mohiden has given rakyat thousands during this hard times! LGE only gave rakyat 30 ringgit during great economy times!
Oh, if Najib is so great, how come Mohiden able to clear Felda settlers debt and at the same time offset Tabung Haji debts too!
I am just been objective here!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz