15 comment(s). Last comment by hulkbuster 1 month ago

cbkia4896

932 posts

Posted by cbkia4896 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gohkimhock

3,089 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

cheapest price.. That's your only argument. It is cheap for a reason. At the current price, i would prefer to go for MahSing.

godhand

1,944 posts

Posted by godhand > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

no offense goh the property mahsing build are known to give the least return to homebuyer. Highly dense every single development is 1000+unit to 3000 unit adding to the traffic jam without giving any added value to the community nearby

Posted by TonsilBasher > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

anyone still believe this uncle? when he say buy you better sell

pang72

50,815 posts

Posted by pang72 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Uncle, why does sumeptoperty is not included in the list?
It is not cheap in PE but the future is good with recent data center developments

Posted by Silent 88888 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

same price i go for MAHSING also

ameeya13

14 posts

Posted by ameeya13 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Uncle haven't wake up

pang72

50,815 posts

I can see the fact that low PE in property counter will be continue to be low
Where's, high PE big cap property counter under glc like Simep, UEMS, MAHSING.. Ecoworld will be continue to higher and higher...

I derive the fact but I think that is the trend for choosing property counter

gladiator

674 posts

Posted by gladiator > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Same price I will go for Lagenda but wait Lagenda share price has dropped from all time high now is very cheap.

Jesse1314

17 posts

Posted by Jesse1314 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Cheapest based on financial indicators...

But does the company really can fetch the similar valuations compared to other property developers? I doubt so - it is heavily privately owned. They may not care about the share price as much...

investor77

804 posts

Posted by investor77 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I would say cheapest property share will be - Crescendo, based on PE. It s potential is Enormous as it is doing Industrial, Commercial and Apartments at strategic locations. After selling land for Huge profit, it still have lots of land for other Development. Do check it out. It is good if Investors dont consider Shares that NEVER give any Dividends at all for all the years !!

pang72

50,815 posts

Uncle next selling target is KSL after kpp

pang72

50,815 posts

The cheapest property counter is SIME Property because it's partnership with Microsoft creating the largest data center in the region

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

buy cheap
buy Petaling Street punya Bolex instead of certified Rolex 🤣

Posted by hulkbuster > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Despite of having strong BS with Net Cash position, positive profit and CF, wonder why the company didn't pay any dividend since 2016?

As for Crescendo, they have a record PAT of RM289m in 1QFY25 which is mainly contributed by the non-recurring land sales to the data centre in NCIP. Doubt it is sustainable. Normalizing this, the adjusted PE will be high but P/NTA 0.9x is still low coupled with huge land bank 2,529acres in Johor.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz