Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by SamyVellooMPPJ 41 minutes ago

ks55

4,068 posts

Posted by ks55 > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

Value is one thing. Cost is another.
Whether your degree worth what you paid for.
Local private university education vs public university.
Local private university degree (Twinning program or Branch Campus) vs Overseas main campus degree, any difference in quality and marketability?

Posted by SamyVellooMPPJ > 41 minutes ago | Report Abuse

@ks55 come lah attack your enemy in YTLP..if not you will still be on our radar since you are a kyy ball carrier
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SamyVellooMPPJ

My name is SAMY VELLOO and I am the head of the longkang department in MPPJ.
My team and I thank you very much the sifu who asked us to buy YTLP at 3.30.
On our rounds cleaning LONGKANGS in ss2 area we saw an auntie with a nice body.
Her name is @Mrs Jeffrey..her husband has also other IDS such as @jeffrey1166 @ Vincent8864 @ Felix888999
Today i bring my 3 labourers and my self to SIO KAN , JEE LAT CEE BAI , KUM LAN*CHIO and KAN KHA CHNG [ fccuk back*side ] with
THE Wife and MOTHER of the person using the IDS @ Jeffrey in i3 forum.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The person whose real name is Felix Tan used many fake ids as below
I'm nobody here, all the IDs were created with fake names. You attacking Jeffrey ke, Jonathan ke, Felix ke, Vincenzo ke, LimPek ke... you suka
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Tan David , you see for yourself how this SHAMELESS LIAR @ Vincent8864 aka Felix888999 react..when i post all over i 3
Remember to laugh at him , that @ Jeffrey is not cafe worker standard..Asked him does he know SUN TZU art of war.
hahahahaha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz