You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

19,326 comment(s). Last comment by allaboutvalue 2 weeks ago

ingram

11 posts

Posted by ingram > 2018-02-24 12:47 | Report Abuse

Halite, the key question to ask is why they need to do the expansion? Purely for growth or force to do it? If force to do it in order to comply with certain requirement, then you better pray refinery industry is good. If refinery industry going downhill and yet petronm need to dump in so much money to keep going, things will be disasterous. That's all from me. Good luck.

Posted by Championmbsbnsimecw > 2018-02-24 13:00 | Report Abuse

Demusang tak cock again

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-24 13:08 | Report Abuse

If you are scare of ghost, you never expect liew kee sin (ecoworld) willing to borrow big money to develop pudu jail.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-24 13:10 | Report Abuse

THINK SMART, NOT THINK TOO MUCH

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-24 13:12 | Report Abuse

If you think too much, then you become very nervous like my good brother stockraider

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-24 13:37 | Report Abuse

Ingram,
May be you will find it hard to understand what I actually want to convey to you.
No one can force you to kill yourself when you still have a chance to live well. 14B is not play play...

Ingram: Halite, the key question to ask is why they need to do the expansion? Purely for growth or force to do it? If force to do it in order to comply with certain requirement, then you better pray refinery industry is good. If refinery industry going downhill and yet petronm need to dump in so much money to keep going, things will be disasterous. That's all from me. Good luck.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-24 13:45 | Report Abuse

Why there are so many sifu, whether in hengyuan or petronm forum, who are scare to park their money here, but showing so much interest here.
Very funny mentality.

trulyinvest

2,370 posts

Posted by trulyinvest > 2018-02-24 14:43 | Report Abuse

Pengerang is going to start operation soon.. big refinery there.. petrol flooding the market

KESMMD

4 posts

Posted by KESMMD > 2018-02-24 18:15 | Report Abuse

Mostly cash rich and strong investors will like the company very much. Those poor and weak ones already wiped out.

That's good for real investors who wanted to hold longer term.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-24 18:29 | Report Abuse

Price is determined by supply demand. Not magical earning without any clue whether it is sustainable or not for a long term. Nestle selling at RM100 and Hengyuan Selling at 15 is a good proof.
Price can be manipulated. A strong promotions to arouse the sentiment will see the herd mentalty to come into effect .
You don't find it here but quite obvious in hengyuan forum now.
But I still believe, in the long run, market is a weighing machine. So I only wish I had made a right decision chosen petronm as my long term investment

Kawkaw

858 posts

Posted by Kawkaw > 2018-02-24 18:47 | Report Abuse

Dear ahseng n fren..
You wont regreted whenever you decided to park your hatd earning monies in petronm or heng..
You..other..n..i. have experiences through this 2 counters..i had made monies since last year. Only patience people will reward alot like you n other.

jonbravo

428 posts

Posted by jonbravo > 2018-02-24 22:22 |

Post removed.Why?

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 10:29 | Report Abuse

If you are interested to know more about me you will find last year I was a strong supporter of both hengyuan and peyronm. I feel no shame to tell you i had made quite a lot of money from both of these 2 investments, enough to allow me to live well for many years if the market crashes tomorrow
I like to keep a stock i have invested forever if I don't see the reason that I should sell. Then why I let go hengyuan but still keeping petronm. starting afresh this year with a new entry price to gauge the next performance of this counter for 2018.
The reasons are straightforward and simple
1.i believe explosive earning can move the price sky high but never it is sustainable. So it is not something look real to me.
2. Kyy and OTB involvement but when they start selling game is half over
3. Excessive promotion with sky high TP
4. No IB coverage
5. The old saying :when auntie in the market are saying it is good then the stock must has gone crazy
6. When the mother share price is too high IB going to lose money in the CW there issued

I may be wrong but I choose to play safe to protect my limited fund that makes me live well

So I adopted a strategy as described below

HENGYUAN IS MY GIRL FRIEND, KEEP IN THE CAR.
PETRONM IS MY WIFE, KEEP AT HOME

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 11:10 | Report Abuse

i am just expressing what i am thinking
no intention to persuade you to sell hengyuan buy petronm
I may be wrong because market price is not determined by good or bad, it is determined by supply and demand. if not you can't find counters selling at 100x PE still price rocketing everyday.
anything can happen in the share market if the operator want it happens
it is not strange or impossible petronm drops to 10 but hengyuan shoots to 100 or petronm shoot to 100 and hengyuan goes back to 10.
we can't fight with the operators, they are 100 time more powerful than us ,
but what we can do is to do a right thing with our limited knowledge telling us it is right and wait for the market to prove us right

富二代

32 posts

Posted by 富二代 > 2018-02-25 11:48 | Report Abuse

富二代 What myself and gangs know is to buy when price come down, especially below 11.

That's all we are now aiming.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 12:50 | Report Abuse

富二代,

good.
you have a good plan,
follow it strictly with a strong heart
you will not be defeated by your own distress or fall prey to the market herb mentality effect

RedEagle

3,194 posts

Posted by RedEagle > 2018-02-25 12:58 | Report Abuse

Monday bounce to £12.50?

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 13:00 | Report Abuse

jay,

mind to share your view ,
I believe many here are hoping to read your comments and how you look at petronm now.
I also hope to learn more from you.
thanks

Posted by lowprofileone > 2018-02-25 13:19 | Report Abuse

Eps is all time high and some still doubt the earnings record of the company and management, wonder what more they want from this dividend paying and debt free company ??

PE is reasonable and past 5 quarters were registering eps about 40 cts each, isn't this show company is ready to look at the investment of the expansion plan ?

Any further drop in price will make the pe getting so cheap to buy more by value investors and those cash strong players.

hoh13

468 posts

Posted by hoh13 > 2018-02-25 18:29 | Report Abuse

aiming the price below 11.00

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 19:28 | Report Abuse

good !
many have voiced their intention to enter when the price drops below 11
this is a good indication that many have agreed that Petronm is a great company to keep for long term.

let's pray tomorrow it will drop more , so that we can collect more for bigger gain later .

This is called Honda challenging spirit, dare to accept some paper loss first before you are rewarded with a bigger return later.

this is also called the cold-eye sifu spirit , never buy a stock that you dare not buy more when other want to sell a good stock cheap to you.

let's us do a very simple mathematics.
you have 10k shares bought at RM13, you wish to make a 20% gain , then you sell at 15.6, so you gain is RM26,000.00 ( RHB TP is 16.2)

now Q4 is not up to expectation , and you top up another 10K at RM 11.
now you have 20k at the cost of RM12. you wish to make 20%, then you sell at 14.4, what is your gain now ? it is RM48000.00

what happen if you dare to top up another 10k at RM10 or may be 9.00,
I leave the mathematics to you
I believe surely you can calculate better than me .

Aseng sifu : you need more money to make bigger return

my advice: never sailang , do it slowly , the return is more than you want

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 19:31 | Report Abuse

if you think 10k is too big for you , then you may start with 1 k or 0.5k
the principle: never sailang , do it slowly , the return is more than you want

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 19:47 | Report Abuse

may think I am crazy or very brave .

No ! No ! No !

I don't do it for every counter invested , I only dare to do it for petronm

why ?

I do not need an professor to tell me the EPS for the next coming quarter is around 40cents
I do not need a professor to tell me Petronm has more free cash for the next quarter
I do not need a professor to tell me Petronm has no debt for the next quarter
I do not need a professor to tell me petronm will pay me more dividend , may be 30 cents.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 19:49 | Report Abuse

Aseng Sifu : if you believe your target is right and you dare to fail, then nothing is impossible .

oldeagle

39 posts

Posted by oldeagle > 2018-02-25 21:27 | Report Abuse

But the price may not come near 11, or else IBs will lose a lot of inventories that they have collected earlier

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-25 22:36 | Report Abuse

Then we must be grateful with our small gain.
There is always a better next time

joeshare

538 posts

Posted by joeshare > 2018-02-26 01:02 | Report Abuse

Will buy later. I do not buy downtrending stock.

Anywau i am confuse why is petronm a good stock. Its profit is reduced. It is going for an upgrade which i assume eould.involve a shutdown. Wouldnt it make more sense to buy after next quarter report to see are they able to make profit?

UncleMau

211 posts

Posted by UncleMau > 2018-02-26 08:58 | Report Abuse

Downtrend is definitely good for me, come come

Posted by CapitalVenture > 2018-02-26 09:00 | Report Abuse

Its not downtrend...........considered correction

joyce92

11 posts

Posted by joyce92 > 2018-02-26 09:23 | Report Abuse

When is the dividend to be payable ?? Anyone

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 09:39 | Report Abuse

Most of the investor have understood and agreed petronm is a good buy for long term. Do not spread wrong information. There is no shut down, no businessman so stupid spend 14B to shut down for 2 years. What is the current market capitalization of petronm? Just around 3B and spend 14B to kill himself. Only idiot will use such stupid information to mislead people and only the idiots will believe

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 09:42 | Report Abuse

Low and you want lower to buy
High and you want higher to sell
You better keep your money in the bank

Kesley Tan

2,082 posts

Posted by Kesley Tan > 2018-02-26 09:44 | Report Abuse

petronm no worries la.
back to 12 soon

Temasek

3 posts

Posted by Temasek > 2018-02-26 09:53 | Report Abuse

Patient investors with good cash holding power will not lose this battle with IBs

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 09:57 | Report Abuse

Hengyuan has debt 1.3 B and borrowed another 1.7 B to upgrade, nobody talk or worry about the shut down. Petronm doing an expansion to improve the earning 6 folds. So much worry and talking about the shut down
What sort of logical thinking is this? You are misled by my good friends and help to mislead others here.

halimsaad

10 posts

Posted by halimsaad > 2018-02-26 10:01 | Report Abuse

We fund manager will wipe the call issuers out soon as we noted them trying to be unfair here

sheldon

1,413 posts

Posted by sheldon > 2018-02-26 10:09 | Report Abuse

If we draw parallels to Petronas Dag, then Petron share price should be stratospheric. Something's amiss.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 10:28 | Report Abuse

the first principle of value investing is " NEVER LOSE MONEY " and the out come is "big win"
if your investing principle is " BIG AND FAST MONEY " . Many a time your outcome is "lose big"

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 10:31 | Report Abuse

I do not ask you not to buy now
i ask you to buy batch by batch
value investing need more money to make more to make it big and possible

UncleMau

211 posts

Posted by UncleMau > 2018-02-26 10:37 | Report Abuse

Hehe havnt bought any yet as the IBs still playing tricks and games

amet2017

3,150 posts

Posted by amet2017 > 2018-02-26 10:42 | Report Abuse

aiyo masih main main kah itu IBs

lekchai

16 posts

Posted by lekchai > 2018-02-26 10:48 | Report Abuse

Sochai IBs think we all stupid to buy now. Buy only when low low

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 11:19 | Report Abuse

LESSON FROM WARREN BUFFET;

Charlie and I view the marketable common stocks that Berkshire owns as interests in businesses, not as ticker symbo t” prices of analysts or the opinions of media pundits.
Instead, we simply believe that if the businesses of the investees are successful (as we believe most will be) our investments will be successful as well. Sometimes the payoffs to us will be modest; occasionally the cash register will ring loudly.

The connection of value-building to retained earnings that I’ve just described will be impossible to detect in the short term.
Stocks surge and swoon, seemingly untethered to any year-to-year buildup in their underlying value.
Over time, however, Ben Graham’s oft-quoted maxim proves true: “In the short run, the market is a voting machine; in the long run, however, it becomes a weighing machine.

(shared by my good friend stockraider at Hengyuan)

Posted by LogicTrading > 2018-02-26 11:21 | Report Abuse

A good stock to invest. But better monitor for good entry time being.

ManiMari

22 posts

Posted by ManiMari > 2018-02-26 11:35 | Report Abuse

Do not support them as call warrant issuers are the ones now market making

They only ruin their own reputation as IBs

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 11:42 | Report Abuse

If you are interested to know more about me you will find last year I was a strong supporter of both hengyuan and petronm. I started selling 20% of my hengyuan at 9.00, 40% at 12.00 and the last 40% at 15.80. I sold 50% of my petronm at 14.70 and the remaining 50% carried forward to this year at a new entry price of 13.00. Early last month I topped up more at 11.00 and manage to average it down to 12.00 i have no hesitation to average it down to 11.00 if somebody want to sell cheap to me . that it what i called it we need more money to make it big and possible based on value investing . I am not crazy, i am very clear what i am doing . I am just following my action plan strictly, . I don't do it for every counter invested , I only dare to do it for petronm
why ?

I do not need an professor to tell me the EPS for the next coming quarter is around 40cents
I do not need a professor to tell me Petronm has more free cash for the next quarter
I do not need a professor to tell me Petronm has no debt for the next quarter
I do not need a professor to tell me petronm will pay me more dividend , may be 30 cents.

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2018-02-26 11:57 | Report Abuse

Yes agreed that Petronm remains a quality stock for value investing

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

do not fight with the IB , you can't win them. you do not have the resources to play with them .
just do what is right to do.
most important do not mislead others to play the game with you that you can not win. shares trading is the rich man game , only the rich man can determine the outcome. KYY is a good example ,I bought a lot of hengyuan , sailang with all my available cash, because I know he can move the market

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-02-26 12:00 | Report Abuse

put it in a very brief language ,

FOCUS ON THE FUNDAMENTAL , NOT ON THE HOW THE IB PLAY THE GAME

Post a Comment
Market Buzz