HEXZA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): HEXZA (3298)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

3,851 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 2 weeks ago

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2018-12-04 16:34 | Report Abuse

Raider, where you at?

Still got call people pondan anot?

========
>>>>Stock: [HENGYUAN]: HENGYUAN REFINING CO BHD

Mar 12, 2018 06:34 PM | Report Abuse

WHY AHFAH THE BEST INVESTOR IN PUDU MKT... WHO BOUGHT 2000 HENGYUAN AT 9.00 OR RM 18K... INVEST FOR LONG TERM LOH ???...!!

U need to rely on longterm investment, strong fundamental of hengyuan supported by good cashflow to win loh...!!

At the moment World champion hengyuan eps rm 3.03 still exceed eps of most expensive stock nestle rm 2.75

U can depend on the future potential lesser resistance from IB come June to OCT loh...!!
Bcos the strike price of hengyuan has increased tremendously loh...!!

U can depend on china value funds accumulating on hengyuan that will raise hengyuan price mah..!!

U can bang on the future rerating of hengyuan towards bluechips level above PE 10x due to consistent strong earnings level loh....!!<<<<

>>>>Stock: [HENGYUAN]: HENGYUAN REFINING CO BHD

Mar 12, 2018 05:43 PM | Report Abuse

JUST BE PREPARE LOH....!!

BUT THIS TYPE OF SUSTAINABLE EPS IS STILL VERY CREDIBLE LOH....!!

WHY IS SUSTAINABLE EPS RM 2.00 TO RM 2.40 VERY CREDIBLE LOH....!!??

THE REALISTIC EPS OF HENGYUAN OF RM 2.00 TO RM 2.40, IT WILL STILL MAKE THE TOP EARNINGS PERFORMER IN MSIA, EVENTHOUGH SLIGHTLY LOWER THAN NESTLE WITH EPS OF RM 2.75, IT STILL EXCEED MOST OF LARGE BLUECHIPS EPS OF MAYBANK, PBANK, PGAS, PCHEM, CIMB ETC MAH....!!

HENGYUAN EASILY THE TOP 5 MOST PROFITABLE CO BASED ON SUSTAINED EARNINGS OF RM 2.00 TO RM 2.40 LOH....!!
THE GREAT THING IT IS TRADING AT UNDEMANDING PE 4.5X WHEN U COMPARE TO THE REST WITH AVERAGE PE 16X LOH....!!

IF U COMPARE TO PHILLIP 66, TRADE PE 22X, THERE IS WIDE SCOPE OF APPRECIATION MAH....!!

DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON HENGYUAN, AND PLS DO NOT MISSED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ACCUMULATE LOH....!!

THIS TYPE OF SUSTAINABLE EPS IS STILL VERY CREDIBLE LOH....!!

WHY IS SUSTAINABLE EPS RM 2.00 TO RM 2.40 VERY CREDIBLE LOH....!!??

THE REALISTIC EPS OF HENGYUAN OF RM 2.00 TO RM 2.40, IT WILL STILL MAKE THE TOP EARNINGS PERFORMER IN MSIA, EVENTHOUGH SLIGHTLY LOWER THAN NESTLE WITH EPS OF RM 2.75, IT STILL EXCEED MOST OF LARGE BLUECHIPS EPS OF MAYBANK, PBANK, PGAS, PCHEM, CIMB ETC MAH....!!

HENGYUAN EASILY THE TOP 5 MOST PROFITABLE CO BASED ON SUSTAINED EARNINGS OF RM 2.00 TO RM 2.40 LOH....!!
THE GREAT THING IT IS TRADING AT UNDEMANDING PE 4.5X WHEN U COMPARE TO THE REST WITH AVERAGE PE 16X LOH....!!

IF U COMPARE TO PHILLIP 66, TRADE PE 22X, THERE IS WIDE SCOPE OF APPRECIATION MAH....!!

DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON HENGYUAN, AND PLS DO NOT MISSED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO ACCUMULATE LOH....!!
THE MONEY MAKING QUESTION IS SHOULD U BUY MORE HENGYUAN NOW, WHEN IT IS BELOW RM 10.00 LEH ??
RAIDER SAYS YES LOH....FOR EXAMPLE AHFAH FROM PUDU MARKET HAS STARTED BUYING AT RM 9.00 LOH....!!

THIS RAIDER AGREE LOH...!! U MUST ARM YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE LOH...!!
IF U R UNABLE TO DO THAT, THEN U MUST FOLLOW SOME ONE U CAN TRUST, LIKE AHFAH TRUST GENERAL RAIDER LOH...!!
IF U CANNOT FIND THE TRUST WORTHY PERSON, THEN U BETTER DON INVEST BLINDLY LOH;

A WORD OF CAUTIOUN, EVEN IF U R THE WORLD GREATEST INVESTOR LIKE WARREN BUFFET, U MAY STILL LOSE IF U SPECULATE SHORT TERM IN THE MARKET LOH...!!
WARREN BUFFET HAD ADVICE MANY TIME, ALWAYS INVEST LONG TERM LOH...!!
BCOS SHORT TERM IS JUST A VOTING MACHINE LOH....!!
ON CERTAIN OCASSION W.BUFFET ALSO LOSE SHORT TERM LOH...!!<<<<

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2018-12-04 20:22 | Report Abuse

Buy US shares and lose money is so stupid right? I told him the same thing. Is Gary Goh Soo Liang authorised to buy US shares so much? I think if he as CEO buy US shares so much he should be fired because we lost money now

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-12-04 21:43 | Report Abuse

Foong WengWeng, u told him in wat capacity? Maybe he don't mind u to fire him now coz tembusu case settled, no more free trip for Gary Goh Soo Liang to Myanmar to squeeze milk at Karaoke, wakakakaka

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2019-01-20 10:11 | Report Abuse

Small white face Gary Goh Soo Liang is the back scene adviser for Gagasan Nadi, another tak boleh pakai punya counter to cheat investors money?

lcng123

1,121 posts

Posted by lcng123 > 2019-01-21 22:56 | Report Abuse

Jerry, you talked so much on Gary. Is he hurt you so much ?

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2019-01-21 23:45 | Report Abuse

On plz, I am just stating the fact n forewarn the investors. Go check with TA ba. As his neighbour in Penang, I know his family well, he doesn't hurt me, but the family.

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2019-01-21 23:52 | Report Abuse

The old man decided to appoint him as CEO is blind or nyanyuk. So I am just here to tell the truth n how ill-mannered, disgusting Gary Goh is. As the CEO of hexza, he has no time to care for hexza biz, coz too busy work for joland n help gagasan do IPO. Please check with RHB ppl as well. Whether you would like to invest in this counter is your choice after all.

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-13 11:17 | Report Abuse

I m angry share price this level no go up!!!!!!! how difficult for Hexza to goreng own stocks in a year? Complete failed company.

anyone seen new red colour 3 million ringgit Ferrari 488 Spider parked at Hexza office the last two weeks? I heard Gary Goh Soo Liang took it for a spin at RHB office yesterday to display his wealth and bought colleagues abalone and shark fins lou sang luncheon at Noble House.

I wonder how he amass his wealth in a short few years? Ask RHB bankers, they all know he has an account in UBS Hong Kong!!! Why Gary Goh Soo Liang only stay in Ipoh two days a week? The other days he is getting free salary? No wonder he can afford to only wear Saint Laurent, Gucci and Prada to work and always stay St Regis in KL and overseas.

I m very angry wif him. I know for sure Gary Goh no manage the biz. He only gambles our money in US stocks. He should really b fired for buy US stocks. Stupidest decisions make by Hexza. Who proposed to buy US stocks should be sacked!!!

MACC must siasat the CEO. Doctor should check if he has been feeding medicine to the old chairman to make him NYANYUK.

Also who no brain go invest Tembusu???????????? I think Gary work with conman Pete Tin until now still no catch him. Who so stupid throw 28 million ringgit away like that? Anyone pakat with him? Is it Gary Goh ??

My frens in RHB said last time he can only afford a Kancil and is the poorest guy in the bank. His salary only RM5000. He canot afford to pay for his own beer they have to belanja him. Hexza should do special audit on its cash balance and see if some money is missing.

I also heard he is adviser to Bumi Armada and Tengku Adnan the corrupted ex minister no wonder Armada’s share price down 79% in 2018 and Tengku Adnan need to go jail. I suspect he got some 1MDB money. Not sure he help fat boy Jho Low or not. Also the MALTON 2017 stock run they say he is mastermind goreng and dump. Who is his real boss? Fatty LOW?

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-13 13:26 | Report Abuse

interesting questions, pete tin myong kin got bribe chairman to approve tembusu transaction or not? Y no egm to approve? Was Gary Goh Soo Liang involved? I suspect both were involved ?

HoselGoh

188 posts

Posted by HoselGoh > 2019-02-14 23:58 | Report Abuse

Loss arising from the sale of quoted securities during the current financial year ending 30 June 2019
bad news just out

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-15 13:27 | Report Abuse

So stupid this management take our money go buy shares. Should just declare all as dividend we can buy shares better. Hopeless counter cannot make money one. Buy US stocks I want to see how much they lost in the last quarter. Before EGM already down 27 mil!!!!!!

Useless CEO. Useless chairman.

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2019-02-15 16:30 | Report Abuse

Lol, both hamsap guys Gary Goh Soo Liang n fatty low also from Penang, mayb Gary Goh is fatty low konco. Useless ever CEO

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2019-02-15 21:57 | Report Abuse

Got money buy Ferrari no money to take care for his stroke mother? Gary Goh always fight with his bro Philip Goh n sis Kathy Goh on paying his mother maintenance. So 'luck seh' loh this Gary Goh Soo Liang!!! DISGUSTED

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-23 10:22 | Report Abuse

Come on!!!!! The car plate is GG77. Gary Goh Soo Liang need to explain where his money for this 3 million ringgit Ferrari is coming from. He need to show us his garage. Ask your friend in RHB investment bank. Those who has been to his Chinese New Year party can tell you his new Damansara bungalow! Easily rm750000 renovation. N the furniture. NYANYUK chairman must ask him y he so rich now. Gary goh get money from buying and selling us tech stocks? That’s y Hexza so stupid go buy us stocks buy and sell????

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-23 10:25 | Report Abuse

Where got company so stupid the chairman and ceo take all our money dowan pay more dividend but 1 us to hold the shares. Use your two tiny brains and think why we need to give you money to buy us shares for us? Stupid ceo and stupid chairman. Ceo stupid y chairman also stupid???

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-23 10:51 | Report Abuse

Ask the fund managers who go party. How can he afford Cristal champagne like fatty Jho. I was told that one day one young and high position banker told him I only drink single malt and ordered 2 bottles Glenmorangie 12 yrs. Gary goh soo liang ordered 6 bottles of Cristal and 6 bottles of blue label whiskey and say I drink all type of drink but i only buy young models and my friends the best bottles. The banker got lesson from gary goh for being snobbish about single malt. Face dont know hide where. But as shareholders we are interested to know how gary goh can burn RM30000 a night partying? Will Hexza have a lot of cash but need to do rights issue like China companies?

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-23 10:54 | Report Abuse

Both Gary Goh and Fatty Jho are supporters of Najib. He really behave like his boss fatty Jho so the money could be Hexza or country money! Give us back our money share price must go back to 1.20

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-25 12:08 | Report Abuse

Stupid Tembusu!!!!!! Stupid directors!!!! Stupid chairman!!!!! Stupid ceo!!!!!!!!

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-28 01:53 | Report Abuse

Tembusu 2.0. RM33.3 million. Did pete tin conman showed up at your door again? Or stupid chairman and small white face CEO rob own company? See you at 50 sen

lcng123

1,121 posts

Posted by lcng123 > 2019-02-28 10:25 | Report Abuse

YuckyChicken keep shooting the CEO.... most likely wanna collect Hexza at low price.

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-02-28 10:42 | Report Abuse

I jealous his GG77 Ferrari. He is too young to be ceo not worth the money Hexza has to pay. Chairman too old to be executive and get paid so much. Chairman no Ferrari why ceo has? Icng123 should explain

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2019-02-28 12:42 | Report Abuse

Company drastically increased its investment in shares at a time when it should be more prudent. Now faced with a RM 33 million paper loss. Useless people in charge.

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2019-03-01 00:02 | Report Abuse

Should give Gary Goh Soo Liang the most useless n disgusted CEO ever. This fella busy bodek n advising Godwin tan n Edwin tan of joland. I hope these 2 brothers stop to use Gary Goh service before joland become holand, wakakaka

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-01 08:38 | Report Abuse

Bought US stocks without authorization, this time tiu kao him. Already reported to police sc and bursa. This time he is dead. Play until company die. First this ceo invested money in Myanmar lost 28 million now go buy us stocks 33 million. This ceo really make company lose 61 million since he appointed. I think he should sit down do nothing and share price will go up.

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-01 08:41 | Report Abuse

Icng123 correct. Gary goh soo liang salary too high jerryg although father very rich never give him money. He jealous. Now ceo got Ferrari enigne noise so loud when reached office no wonder yucky chicken became crazy. So now can buy back your shares already. Please bring ceo soap if visit him in jail

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-01 08:44 | Report Abuse

I met ananda krishnan. He very angry this young ceo. Astro down 50% more bumI armada 80% more. AK paid him 20 mil last 5 years. No wonder so many ppl angry this Ferrari boy GG 77. Some said GG1 plate also he got it hiding it now

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-01 09:40 | Report Abuse

I believe chairman no get kickback money to invest remus. I believe ceo get kickback 14 million to lose 28 million in Myanmar. Disgusting ceo steal our money pretend invest in Myanmar

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-01 10:08 | Report Abuse

I bet 2019 will have another 30 million a year gary goh soo liang always try to help us lose 30 million annually

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-01 10:15 | Report Abuse

Only chairman nyanyuk do not know ceo took his money split with Peter tin mau king

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2019-03-01 20:57 | Report Abuse

After hexza collapse then go join joland to make joland = holand?

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-04 18:37 | Report Abuse

If MACC go hexza and quiz 2 guys who would it be

Posted by Fattybumbum > 2019-03-04 20:08 | Report Abuse

I saw GG77 at car wash. The Ferrari want to do nano mist. Gary goh soo liang paid 300 and said keep your change. Ceo should explain to us this car wash paid by hexza or not ?
I think Tembusu money is eaten by executive chairman. I think foong weng sum gave 3 mil to gary goh soo liang to ask him keep quiet. The GG 77 is not very quiet. Stupid ceo

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-06 17:12 | Report Abuse

GARY GOH IS HEXZA SUPER HERO

Changes in Director's Interest (Section 219 of CA 2016)

HEXZA CORPORATION BERHAD

Information Compiled By KLSE

Particulars of Director

Name MR GARY GOH SOO LIANG
Descriptions(Class) Ordinary Shares

Details of changes

No
Date of change

No of securities

Type of transaction

Nature of Interest

28/02/2019

Acquired

Direct Interest

Name of registered holder GARY GOH SOO LIANG
Description of "Others" Type of Transaction
Consideration (if any) 0.685

Circumstances by reason of which change has occurred Acquisition of shares through open market

Nature of interest Direct Interest

Total no of securities after change

Direct (units) 700,000
Direct (%) 0.350
Indirect/deemed interest (units) 0
Indirect/deemed interest (%) 0.000
Date of notice 05/03/2019
Date notice received by Listed Issuer 05/03/2019

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-06 22:57 | Report Abuse

Buy only at 68.5 sen!!! buy 78.5 sen pls!!! 41,000 can only pay for GG77 insurance per year

110 posts

Posted by 1711 > 2019-03-06 22:59 | Report Abuse

I quit Hexza to have a peace mind...

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-06 23:02 | Report Abuse

This ceo is not committed. Only own 0.35% of Hexza. No wonder wil accept 3 million

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-03-07 07:50 | Report Abuse

Stupid ceo simply buy us shares. Still not selling. See what is ringgit now and 6 months ago 4.2. Lose money again in usd

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-04-10 10:28 | Report Abuse

STUPID GARY and STUPID FOONG WENG SUM. Where is our tembusu money? You 2 better pay us back or work for free for next 20 years. RM60 million judgment and where is our money???

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-04-16 23:48 | Report Abuse

If share price went from 1.20 to 0.72 shareholders do not vote out the whole board, when can share price stop dropping? RM0.10?

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-04-23 18:37 | Report Abuse

Why this stupid counter cannot do share buy back? Why must they keep buying US shares? Why not own shares?

CarGG77

10 posts

Posted by CarGG77 > 2019-04-27 07:33 | Report Abuse

Cyberbully is so cool. We can scold Foong Weng Sum here. I doubt he knows how to use internet or email. We can taruk Gary Goh cukup2. Who ask him buy so flashy cars and make us all jealous. What so special about him that can get 100000 salary a month while we work 6 months or more in bank only can get even though we have 10 years more experience than him? Here so good, we can scold him and say anything but no one knows who we are. If I see GG77 in KL i will scratch it.

CarGG77

10 posts

Posted by CarGG77 > 2019-04-27 07:46 | Report Abuse

Why share price so low Foong Weng Sum never buy shares? Did he give money and ask Gary Goh buy? He was Chairman & Group Chief Executive in 2015 why he want to invest money in Myanmar? Any money flow back to his account? Hexza must be transparent with this Myanmar deal went so wrong. How we know current Ceo no take money and help cover up. I notice when we scold ceo here the share price drop 2-3 cents and we can scold then buy. Doesn’t matter what we said is correct or not. How to verify he got how many supercars? We can also say he has lamborghini. Could be paid for by hexza as company car.

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2019-05-06 22:04 | Report Abuse

SC nowadays have this corporate governance committee, should look into the pay of Hexza CEO. The pay just doesn't align with his lousy performance. Hexza, be transparent with your CEO pay...he only knows how to use the stakeholders money to gamble in US stock markets

CarGG77

10 posts

Posted by CarGG77 > 2019-05-19 22:17 | Report Abuse

gamble US stock market and get paid 2 million a year. So nice. When I grow up I wanna work at hexza. I heard SC went to hexza office. Najib’s friends all dying.

CarGG77

10 posts

Posted by CarGG77 > 2019-05-22 04:21 | Report Abuse

If only we have 70 million shares and can remove all directors and declare all cash as dividend.

MoneyShow3

538 posts

Posted by MoneyShow3 > 2019-05-27 22:06 | Report Abuse

if we declare all cash and investment as dividend, think got 1.20 leh. Sumore left shell and business...no wonder CEO keep buying

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-06-05 10:25 | Report Abuse

I agree with CarGG77. This forum is so good we can simply talk. We can cyber bully this young ceo. Best if we can vote death or alive and decide his life. Hiding behind keyboard to punch him below the belt is so fun. I will create 5 more new accounts

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-06-08 10:17 | Report Abuse

It really doesnt matter that I don really know him. 2013 I job interview with him for investment banking job and he just turn me down no thoroughly interview me n gauge my strength and give me fair chance to perform

Posted by FoongWengWeng > 2019-06-12 18:53 | Report Abuse

I am the one told everyone since 2013 he only interview hot girls in Four Seasons Hotel KL and St Regis. I created few profiles on LowYat Forum to revenge him for not giving me a chance to work in RHB. I just simply post and will continue to simply post. Bully him no need care.This CEO take Ferrari go lunch in Ipoh fine dining everyday? Last month this CEO was made a Dato’ by you know who. Did you all see the congratulatory advertisement in SinChew Daily? Dato Gary Goh Soo Liang now. I don’t like him!!!

Posted by YuckyChicken > 2019-06-12 22:03 | Report Abuse

FongWengWeng u also interview with him? I also same.

St Regis KL and Four Seasons KL just opened last 2 years. Your story need to be more convincing next time.

How can this Dato Gary Goh just ask me tough technical questions. RHB should have more sympathy it is GLC bank shareholder is EPF. Why other IB interviews like OSK dealers not so difficult? He should give me chance to perform and at least interview us 45 minutes to 1 hour not reject candidate so fast. RHB is just small bank they no need so strict in interview. Many of my friends result no good also get into investment bank do share related work. I read JohnnyIBK said Dato Gary goh soo liang salary package in RHB was up to 600000 per year. If he has 40 months of bonus why he cannot give us a chance to be in as well??? What so special about him?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz