HEXZA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): HEXZA (3298)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (1.80%)

Day's Change

1.09 - 1.09

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

3,851 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 2 weeks ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-05 19:21 | Report Abuse

AT LEAST THEY DON MESS UP LIKE 1MDB...EVERYTHING IS INTACT WITH ALOT OF LIQUID ASSETS MAH...!!

THAT IS ALREADY A GREAT DEFENSIVE JOB LOH.....!!

THIS IS DESPITE PAYING REASONABLE DIV MAH....!!

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 5, 2018 07:14 PM | Report Abuse

Do your homework lah ! The strong balance sheet comes from many many years of conservatism.So just like you said CEO is not responsible for the Myanmar foray, so current mgt also can't take credit for the strong balance sheet....unless they make it STRONGER.

In more developed Japan, CEOs take responsibility for their co's situation, WHOEVER caused it in the past!

YOUR RUBBISH EXPLAINATIONS,
ON TAKING...RESPONSIBILITY...U SON...GOT A SPEEDING TICKET...THE DEMERITS POINTS BELONG TO U MEH ??

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-05 19:26 | Report Abuse

See how brainless this fake guru stockraider is??? Compare apples to apples lah! 1MDB was formed purposely to STEAL public money! How can you compare to a public listed company which is bound by accountability to its owners / shareholders?

Have you left your brain in Sime Darby CC after Hengyuan AGM???

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-05 19:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 5, 2018 07:26 PM | Report Abuse

See how brainless this fake guru stockraider is??? Compare apples to apples lah! 1MDB was formed purposely to STEAL public money! How can you compare to a public listed company which is bound by accountability to its owners / shareholders?

PLS LOOK AT UR PEA BRAIN LOGIC LOH...!!
OUR ARGUEMENT START FROM HERE MAH....!!

Posted by stockraider > Aug 5, 2018 06:23 PM | Report Abuse X

What type of fucking stupid logic loh ??

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 5, 2018 05:39 PM | Report Abuse

Bottom line is : He has been a bad HEX to Hexza & its shareholders ...not long after he came in as CEO, the company suffers its first losses in living memory!

SIMILIARLY RAIDER CAN ALSO SAY NOT LONG AFTER U CAME IN AS SHAREHOLDER, THE COMPANY SUFFER ITS 1ST LOSSES LOH...!!

SO DO NOT BE SO LOW STANDARD MAH.WITH THIS TYPE OF FUCKING LOGIC MAH..!!

THE BOTTOM LINE, THE POWER PLANT LEASING IS DONE LONG B4 OUR YOUNG CEO JOIN THE COMPANY LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-05 19:30 | Report Abuse

IF UR ARGUEMENT IS CORRECT ??

CAN U BRAIN MAHATHIR & LIM GUAN ENG FOR 1MDB TROUBLE RIGHT NOW ??

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 5, 2018 07:26 PM | Report Abuse

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-05 19:33 | Report Abuse

So what did I say that wasn't true? The co. DID start to lose $ shortly after he came in mah! Maybe it's not coincidence?

U say I have low standard...Am I not stating facts?

How about your 'logic'? Hengyuan worth at least $21-42??? How much is it now??? How much $$$ did naive investors lo$e listening to fake guru stockraider???

I sold out my last Hengyuan @ 10.82. Yes, it was not the best price...but was it a right decision?

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-05 19:35 | Report Abuse

If Mahathir & LGE can't ameliorate the 1MDB situation...SURE we can blame them! Because it's their job to do so!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-05 19:37 | Report Abuse

COMMON DON TRY TO DIVERT LOH....!!
I KNOW U R LOSING THE ARGUEMENT...WE TALKING ABOUT HEXZA LOH...!!

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-05 19:39 | Report Abuse

U say 'logic' & 'standard' so I X-pose YOUR logic & standard loh! Who's losing? Did you earn +785% on your share like I did with Huaan?

Your baby Hengyuan is one of the worst performers among midcaps in the KL market...still wanna talk standard??? Phuuui!!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-05 19:40 | Report Abuse

YEAH...BUT U CANNOT BLAME THEM RIGHT NOW LOH...!!

THERE MUST BE GIVEN TIME....TO RECOVER & RECTIFY THE 1MDB TROUBLE NOT DUE TO THEIR DOING MAH....!!

SO SAMELAH....THE YOUNG CEO LOH...!!

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 5, 2018 07:35 PM | Report Abuse

If Mahathir & LGE can't ameliorate the 1MDB situation...SURE we can blame them! Because it's their job to do so!

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-05 19:41 | Report Abuse

U "know" I'm losing the argument? Are you absolutely sure? Wanna ask other forumers about that?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-05 19:44 | Report Abuse

PLS STICK TO LOGIC HEXZA ARGUEMENT MAH....!!

I KNOW U R LOSING THE ARGUEMENT HERE LOH...DON DIVERT TO HENGYUAN OR HUAN LOH...!!

IF U WANT TO GO HENGYUAN AFTER ITS COMING RESULT ON JUNE....WE CAN ARGUE THERE LOH....!!

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 5, 2018 07:39 PM | Report Abuse

U say 'logic' & 'standard' so I X-pose YOUR logic & standard loh! Who's losing? Did you earn +785% on your share like I did with Huaan?

Your baby Hengyuan is one of the worst performers among midcaps in the KL market...still wanna talk standard??? Phuuui!!!

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-05 19:53 | Report Abuse

I dun wanna waste time arguing with lowlife here who flaunts his IGNORANCE by insisting that 1MDB is comparable to Hexza!

Just in case you thought I was lying about my Huaan trade(after all you call me 'low standard' first right?), I leave you with the PROOF:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fG_jwQtSQm0/W2bkj_OqSuI/AAAAAAAADKQ/KdKs7Wbmg0Ay3CvCZMLkeSo9NuGxMgMSgCLcBGAs/s1600/Huaan%2BSALE.png

(And those who wonder why the Buy & Sell record looks different, it's because I transfered the shares from one trading a/c to another(Maybank IB) to save on commissions)

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-08-06 18:17 | Report Abuse

@dompeilee, fully support u. @stockraider, ur gd friend Philip Goh's bro, Hexza CEO's already got that reputation since his RHB days. A few RHB guys said that as well.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-06 20:25 | Report Abuse

stockraider is blinded by the innocent looking babyface. I talked to him once & was already put off by his subtle arrogance...so it's not jealousy, silly raider! I have never harboured any ambition to be a CEO of any listed co. because that's just not where my talent lies...my talent lies in picking super multibaggers like Huaan =)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-11 08:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 6, 2018 10:01 PM | Report Abuse X

Raider make this statement to cut it short & to give dompeilee the benefit of the doubt mah....!!
BUT SINCE THIS CHEEKY JON CHIVO UP TO NO GOOD ASK, RAIDER EXPLAIN BELOW LOH.....!!

Posted by Jon Choivo > Aug 6, 2018 09:16 PM | Report Abuse

To beat you,need to go from win millions to only thousands.

===========================================================================
stockraider GENERAL READ DOMPEILEE BOASTING ON HUAN WITH GREAT AMUSING INTEREST LOH, NO DOUBT HE MAKE VERY GOOD PROFIT ON HUAN, BUT THE ABSOLUTE PROFIT, HE MAKE ACTUALLY APPEAR QUITE SMALL BASED ON GENERAL RAIDER STANDARD LOH.

RAIDER COMMENT,
IF U LOOK AT DOMPEILEE DISCLOSURE BELOW

1. 29-2-2016 BOUGHT HUAN 129,000 AT RM 0.035 = RM 4515
2. 7-2-2017 BOUGHT HUAN 113,000 AT RM 0.035 = RM 4004

THEN

3. 15-1-2018 AT THE HIGHEST POINT SOLD HUAN DON KNOW HOW MANY UNITS ? AT almost THE HIGHEST POINT OF RM 0.633 loh...!!
RAIDER ASK LOH....HOW MANY UNITS HE DISPOSE LEH ???

OK...GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT...SAY HE INVESTED RM 8519 FOR 242000 UNITS....THEN ASSUMING HE SOLD EVERYTHING AT RM 0.633 GIVING RM 153,186 HIS MAX HANDSOME PROFIT OF RM 144,667, THIS RETURN LOOK IMPRESSIVE....BUT CONSIDERING HIS SMALL INVESTMENT...HE DID NOT MAKE A VERY SIZEABLE KILLING LOH...!!

I HEARD ALOT OF TAXI DRIVER STORY IN PUDU RAYA,SOME LUCKY ONE BET RM 50 ON 4 EKOR, AND STRIKE 1ST PRIZE....AND MAKE RM 150K WINNINGS...BUT THIS MONIES ONLY LAST 2 YRS WITH THEM.

ONE OF THE TAXI DRIVER MUTHU BOAST & TELL HIS FRIEND HOW SMART HE IS AND HIS WINNING BEAT ALL THE BIT COIN, WARREN BUFFET AND ALL THE FUND MANAGER IN THE WHOLE WORLD IN TERMS OF RETURN BY MORE THAN A MILE LOH...!!

WHY RAIDER NOT REALLY IMPRESS BY DOMPIELEE WINNINGS LEH ??
BCOS HE INVESTED LESS THAN RM 10K LOH....!!
IF HE HAVE SUCH A CONFIDENT HE SHOULD HAVE INVESTED RM 100K LOH...!!

ALSO RAIDER DOUBT HE REALLY SOLD ALL THE HUAN SHARE AT RM 0.633 LOH..!!
IF HE HAD NOT SOLD SO MUCH THEN TODAY HUAN IS ONLY RM 0.29 LOH...!!

YES IN TERMS OF % RETURN GOOD....BUT WHAT ABOUT ABSOLUTE EARNINGS LE

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2018-08-11 08:43 | Report Abuse

Fight aside, raider hexza a bargain buy or avoid? Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-11 08:48 | Report Abuse

U R not stupid mah....just its liquid funds already exceed,its share price mah....!!
Lagi...div hexza pays good loh...!!
Tapi...must have holding power....bcos this is value investment mah...!!
Bcos this co no growth...it is just a margin of safety investment loh..!!

Posted by cheoky > Aug 11, 2018 08:43 AM | Report Abuse

Fight aside, raider hexza a bargain buy or avoid? Why?

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2018-08-11 09:06 | Report Abuse

Yes sir.

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-08-11 17:07 | Report Abuse

@oldoldman, this is not angry. Just let the public to be cautious and not cheat by his innocent small white face loh. Where he had interview sessions when he recruits ppl in RHB? HOTEL ROOM!!!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-12 16:50 | Report Abuse

These are 3 Good Stocks with New Catalysts

GUH BHD
GUH at 64 Sen with NTA of Rm1.87 is selling at a Huge 66% Discount which is twice the margin of safety required by Ben Graham

Now with US & China in trade war GUH printed circuit boards should do well as it supplies to KOrean & Japanese Businesses like National Panasonic.

The removal of GST should also augur well for sales of Goods like Washing Machine, Aircond & Refrigerations which use PCB (printed circuit boards)

But the Main Catalysts will be GUH’s 3 Very Prime Plots of Lands in Kedah (one) and Penang Mainland (two)

The Big Guns of new PH Govt are in the New Northern Golden Triangle of

LANGKAWI (Tun Dr Mahathir is MP)

KEDAH (Datuk Mukhriz is MP)

PENANG (Both Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng (former Chief Minister of Penang) & Anwar Ibrahim from Permatang Pauh)

SO THE WIND OF DEVELOPMENTS WILL NOW BLOW HERE. So fortunate is GUH as it will be launching New Housing Projects here early next year.

Another New Growth Factor is the NEW IKEA IN BATU KAWAN….to be folowed by a New Water Theme Park.

So GUH is expected to see a Turn of Fortune.

A check with GUH Accounts showed it is in a Net Cash Position

Its Properties already undervalue will Be Revalued again every 5 years. And that is very near. It should be revalued by December 2018 (as they were last revalued in December 2013, 5 years ago)

NO WONDER SAVVY VALUE INVESTORS LIKE

YEOMAN of SINGAPORE has Increased its shareholdings (Pls refer to Annual Report of GUH 2017)

Coming in at no. 5 DB (Malaysia) Nominee (Asing) Sdn Bhd
Deutsche Bank AG Singapore for YEOMAN 3-Rights Value Asia Fund (PTSL)…….. 8,500,000 shares at 3.10%

This is an improvement of Yeoman’s stake from Year 2016

5. DB (Malaysia) Nominee (Asing) Sdn. Bhd.
Deutsche Bank AG Singapore For Yeoman 3-Rights Value Asia Fund (PTSL)
7,000,000….. 2.65%

In year 2016 Yeoman has 7 millions GUH shares and it increased its shareholdings to 8.5 millions or up another 1.5 million shares

THIS IS THE CORRECT APPROACH

As price gets cheaper Value can only get better.

So a Great Bargain now!

2) HEXZA

Another Cash Rich Company with Good Dividend. And its business is defensive. Only set back was the default of Bad debt from rental payment in Myanmar.

This is a One-off and won’t happen again. Since price already adjusted downward its downside will be very limited while its dividend yield by percentage improved.

Another BIG BOOSTER is HEXZA supplies resin for Plywood Manufacturers. With the Banning of Logs Export in Sabah & cessation of further logging license in Sarawak Plywood Companies are expected to ramp up productions both in Sabah & Sarawak. This will boost usage of Resin from Hexza.

3) CSCSTEEL

CSCSTEEL is another Cash Rich Company with good dividends

Primarily in Cold Roil Steel production.

It supplies steel sheets to Proton, Perodua & other Car Manufacturing Companies to make Bonnets, Roofs, Doors & Other Flat steel products.

With GST removed the demand for TV panel, Bed Metal Frame (Furniture), Fridge & Fridge Door, Washing machine, Electric Oven will improve. All these are made from Flat Steel Products from CSCSTEEL.

And even more Catalyst will come when Geely starts production in Tanjung Malim PLUS the Possible Setting Up of a 3rd National Car as proposede by Tun Dr Mahathir

So these are the ones

GUH for its superb landbanks & factories in Penang new Boom Zone
HEXZA for its upcoming good Resin sales
CSCSTEEL for the overall improvement of Consumer sentiments
Please buy/sell after doing you own due diligence

WARM REGARDS

Calvin Tan Research

Singapore

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-19 09:36 | Report Abuse

One year after this lame explanation, still no resolution : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYR103O14D8

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-19 09:39 | Report Abuse

This may be the FIRST year ever without dividend. They can justify becos every qtr since Nov '17 losing $

Yael Jasper

2,178 posts

Posted by Yael Jasper > 2018-08-20 11:05 | Report Abuse

Happy ! Good profit everyday hehehe

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-21 09:56 | Report Abuse

FANTASTIC RESULT FROM FLB MEANS FANTASTIC PROSPECTS FOR HEXZA!!!

HEXZA SUPPLIES RESIN FOR FLB AND EKSONS AND ALL OTHER PLYWOOD FACTORIES IN MALAYSIA

HEXZA NOW GOT

NTA MARGIN OF SAFETY
CASH RICH
GREAT DIVIDEND

ABOVE ALL

FANTASTIC SALES OF RESIN GOING FORWARD

AND SALE OF RESIN CONSISTS A HUGE PART OF HEXZA REVENUE!!!

LOAD UP HEXZA NOW.

JUST WALLOP WHILE CHEAP!!!

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-22 10:05 | Report Abuse

Unfortunately they have to write off their huge failed investment in Sapura Energy, DOWN > two-thirds from their entry level last year...

balvin71

1,154 posts

Posted by balvin71 > 2018-08-24 17:19 | Report Abuse

Sapura down today. Next quarter more write down. HEXZA not time to go back in yet. Wait for turn around. Make money elsewhere first.

Posted by SpaceNeedle > 2018-08-27 14:41 | Report Abuse

@dompeilee From where we can get what are the quoted equities Hexza has invested?

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-08-27 19:00 | Report Abuse

BOTH FOCUS LUMBER AND EKSONS POSTED EXCELLENT POSITIVE RESULTS

SINCE HEXZA IS A MAJOR SUPPLIER OF RESIN TO THEIR PLYWOOD PRODUCTS HEXZA SHOULD BE RIDING ON THEIR SUCCESSES!!

ALL 2 INCLUDING HEXZA ARE SO CASH RICH.

PLUS HIGH DIVIDENDS CAN BE EXPECTED

WHAT ELSE YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR?

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-09-03 23:12 | Report Abuse

Wait hexza to change CEO

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-09-03 23:21 | Report Abuse

Beanbag ibank a.k.a Gary Goh Soo Liang. Guess what? Beanbag ibank find land to buy via lowyat forum and tell forumers that he has 300m to buy land and don't kidnap him and the boss won't pay ransom. A reputable PLC like hexza should search the land via proper channel

warchest

1,806 posts

Posted by warchest > 2018-09-04 17:15 | Report Abuse

who is this stockraider. Sound like a joker and keep praising this young incapable CEO

warchest

1,806 posts

Posted by warchest > 2018-09-04 17:46 | Report Abuse

Personally, the CEO of the Company needs to have an industrial experience and track record in managing the similar business. I don't understand why the owner hired this guy and subsequently, the Company was badly managed. Anyway, he is more of sales guy in the investment bank. Doing more of talking more than execution from the all the researches that i did in his linked-in. From the last quarter results, almost RM50 to RM60 mill was invested to quoted shares. Come on, this is not a fund management company and in the past the Company did badly in few of their investments. He should concentrate to expand on the resin business than putting all the cash in the quoted investments. All these are the money of the shareholders.

warchest

1,806 posts

Posted by warchest > 2018-09-04 17:47 | Report Abuse

If he don't have the brain to expand, suggest to pay all the cash as dividends to the shareholders

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-09-04 17:55 | Report Abuse

Talk like very fucking joker, this warchest loh...!!

Why focus on the recent appointment on the new intelligent ceo leh ??

The problem of hexza bad debts, is due to the owner himself, very greedy go into high risk leasing of power plant business mah...this is b4 the appointment of the new ceo mah...!!

Yes..if u want to appoint an experience person....go & appoint an experience person similiar to najib...see what happen to the country leh ??

Experience...cannot beat creative, inspirational, innovative and integrity mah, the owner hire him....bcos he see this new ceo has this qualitative mah...!!

Warchest...pls don simply fuck here & there lah....!!

warchest

1,806 posts

Posted by warchest > 2018-09-05 08:19 | Report Abuse

Stock raider must be his low paying marketing executive to manage the CEO image in i3 forum. Sadly, how come someone like him know that the CEO is creative, intelligent, innovate & integrity. Need to talk facts and figures and not coming out with your assumptions. So far the CEO is getting pay blindly just like a puppet by owner since so far no positive developments in the Company. Probably, just like acting CEO till the owner get a capable one. Don't talk cock here

warchest

1,806 posts

Posted by warchest > 2018-09-05 08:21 | Report Abuse

Stock raider, if u wanted to contribute please contribute your investment ideas. Don't lick the cock of the CEO

warchest

1,806 posts

Posted by warchest > 2018-09-05 08:22 | Report Abuse

Tell me for the last quarter - (i) which quoted shares they invested for RM50 to RM60 mil (ii) why they did not declare any dividend to the shareholders?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-09-05 09:24 | Report Abuse

Why raider says warchest is a person of bad faith & with a personal grudge against the young creative, dynamic , intelligent with integrity ceo of hexza leh ??

1, The bad debts of hexza is due to the owner action & not the ceo...he join later mah...but warchest, keep slandering..the ceo like he is a culprit loh!!.

2. Warchest claim no dividend hexza....in fact this is the highest div yield counter mah...!!
the annual report not out yet, so u could not see div loh....again blame the ceo for nothing loh..!!

3. warchest claim the ceo is useless ...how he know leh ?? Raider know he is good bcos he is my penang neighbour few blocks from my house...i know his family & him well mah....!!

4. The person employ the ceo is the owner mah....why don warchest attack the owner leh ??

I SUSPECT...WARCHEST IS JEALOUS OF CEO SUCCESS LOH...ALSO I SUSPECT WARCHEST IS AFTER THE SAME GIRL AS THE CEO...BUT HE LOST...SO WARCHEST IS ANGRY OUT FOR REVENGE....SLANDER THE CEO LOH....!!

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-09-07 10:36 | Report Abuse

OMG...stockraider sounds so DELUSIONAL! LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Lim Tek Wai

2,386 posts

Posted by Lim Tek Wai > 2018-09-07 11:08 | Report Abuse

wah, suddenly fly because of no road block today. Profit everyday thanksss

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-09-07 22:01 | Report Abuse

The best joke in town: creative n innovative as in buy land through lowyat? Intelligent as in telling the lowyat forumers that the 300mil is the boss one, so don't kidnap him?? Integrity as in interview young hot chick candidates in the hotel room? (based on some comments made by Hercules through lowyat and what his RHB ex colleagues said)

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-09-07 22:06 | Report Abuse

Stockraider kept claiming that he knows the CEO family well, staying few blocks away, I am staying next to his family in Penang. So you close with his sis Kathy Goh or bro Philip Goh?

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-09-11 18:30 | Report Abuse

Maybe Gary Goh hire stockraider to carry his balls loh...since stockraider hasn't been making money in the market for a loong LOOOOOOOOOOONG time...lol

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-09-11 18:37 |

Post removed.Why?

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-09-12 21:43 | Report Abuse

Agree with @dompeilee n @warchest. Y would ppl jealous of this disgusting CEO, Gary Goh Soo Liang = ibank bean bag? Hahahaha... Jealous him for bringing hexza to holland? I guess all the shareholders are waiting him to be goreng sotong.

warchest

1,806 posts

Posted by warchest > 2018-09-18 17:51 | Report Abuse

Actually, i want to give myself the benefit of doubt on the CEO and the Company. However, judging on someone here keep talking integrity, smart, genius CEO it is quite disgusting. We are looking on the quality of the management team especially the CEO and how they can growth the business. I understand on the legacy issues before he came in. But from the investor point of view, I don't see that he can performs even after almost 2 years. No profitable, revenue growth and bad in managing in the investor relation activities. Seem like he is a puppet to the owner till he finds a capable CEO.

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-09-18 19:41 | Report Abuse

@warchest, agree with u absolutely. A co with such a good and strong fundamental is being ruined and screwed up by this incapable CEO yet arrogant. He thinks that he is the smartest guy in the world. Oh plz...i think the worst decision made by the owner of the Co is appointed Gary Goh as CEO. Heard about his story when he worked in rhb. Bad attitude, always make harsh remark, lack of integrity n can't get along with his superior n etc. Oh well, good luck to hexza investors! Luckily I sold down all my hexza shares right after this problematic Gary Goh came onboard.

chesslim

890 posts

Posted by chesslim > 2018-09-18 20:36 | Report Abuse

No dividen paid on this year.

JerryG

48 posts

Posted by JerryG > 2018-09-18 21:43 | Report Abuse

Hexza used to be one of the best dividend payout counters. Seems like need to remove this cacat CEO before hexza can make dividend distribution again.

Posted by Hercules899 > 2018-09-18 22:22 | Report Abuse

The owner must be nyanyuk already. Must do due d on the ceo before appoint him ma. Now all shareholders are mad except stockraider. Is raider the ceo himself, licking his own cock here?? Curious......

Post a Comment
Market Buzz