XINGQUAN INT SPORTS HLDG LTD

KLSE (MYR): XINQUAN (5155)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

2,701 comment(s). Last comment by AlsvinChangan 2021-08-17 10:38

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-12-04 11:47 | Report Abuse

kyy still own xinquan shares because he bought too much...eventhough he is rich, he also need to save his face...whether we see him at AGM or not, it is up to him to decide... for those buying xinquan shares, it is your responsibility to vote... on 7th dec, 2016 (AGM)....

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-05 08:44 | Report Abuse

Sslee, bersiap sedia untuk AGM, hari rabu ini....first time attend AGM? then you must come early to gain support from those investors...Good luck, bro.....

rockycleft

880 posts

Posted by rockycleft > 2016-12-05 12:20 | Report Abuse

The fury of Sherrif Lee.

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-05 13:04 | Report Abuse

Yes I will come early and hoping to get the front seat and be the first person to pose my question.
There will be more cannon fire from me after that, they better be prepared to face this angry and hungry tiger (not been feed for many years. where my dividend).

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-05 17:53 | Report Abuse

My end objective is to get a dividend payout. I will debate with them with fact and figure for a dividend payout. I will try my best as why dividend is overdue with fact of financial capability and it is immoral and inhuman to deny us such dividend. Hope all the other shareholders will bear with me for a small moral lecture at the beginning.
Thank you.

13 posts

Posted by 5932197 > 2016-12-06 00:40 | Report Abuse

Keep it up Mr Sslee , I'm fully support you ,this conman make us chinese ashame ,they should be punished , give them a good lecture and teach them a good lesson !!

Skliew

1,201 posts

Posted by Skliew > 2016-12-07 11:24 | Report Abuse

Highly suspicious if money is there!!!!

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-07 18:10 | Report Abuse

Sslee still alive?

smartly

6,431 posts

Posted by smartly > 2016-12-07 18:58 | Report Abuse

rubbish, how can shoe fall short specification, when there is a qc department handling customer's specification or requirements.
before mass production surely a sample is given or artwork is produced for customer verification...

2016v

310 posts

Posted by 2016v > 2016-12-07 19:31 | Report Abuse

haha
XG expert in telling ghost story
but anyone believed?

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-07 19:52 | Report Abuse

Just reach my home after sending my petition letter with Sin Chew article and my question at AGM together with the Xinquan Annual report. I had tried to hand in this petition letter to level 5/6 Hampshire Place and redirect to Plaza OSK Bank of China both times un-successful. Undeterred I ask for the Resident address of His Excellency Ambassador of China Dr.Huang and was directed to 229, Jalan Ampang. This time I am able to hand over the petition letter to the Guard with instruction that this is petition letter address to His Excellence Ambassador of China Dr.Huang.
As of the AGM my thousands apology I am unable to get the BOD to declared a dividend there and then.
I am the first to pose my prepared question after that the BOD talk 3 and talk 4 again. I let other people to have their said. In between I keep telling the CFO, people liar but figure cannot liar. Do not compare this high cash reserve with other similar industry listed in Hong-Kong. Just do a fair comparison with your past performance revenue to cash reserve ratio now and at 2012 level. Please write it down on the white board (Do not keep showing me your prepare slide) and you should have lot of cash to give dividend since you revenue have drop and cash reserve increase by so much.
I was told by a nice PR lady that the meeting had to proceed to voting for the today Agenda and then a press conference. It is not nice to keep reporter waiting outside. My dividend discussion can continue after the press conference.
I object strongly on Agenda 4. I ask Dato Wu to explain why during the 2014 10% private placement at RM 1.00 per share with free warrant A to Mr. Xie Zhidong and this guy within month sold off all his holding from RM0.7 to RM0.4. What had happen? Dato Wu just explain if he had Knew this he would advice Mr. Xie to sell back the share to him and not to open market. I further ask him why now Mr. Xie had 6,880,450 (14%) Warrant B when he is not even in top30 list of mother share. Where does he get his Warrant B from? He answer may be from share market. (I will write to Bursa to investigate this as I notice since listing of warrant B the total volume is less that 6million share). I then urge the entire attendant to vote against agenda No 4
When the vote was count all the Agenda was passed.
So lessons learn.
1. No way cans us out vote the major share holder. Because his proxy will vote for any agenda prepare by BOD.
2. After the press conference the entire BOD said good-bye as they are too busy with other appointment so I do not have the chance to further discuss on the Dividend issue. My mistake. (I do not blame the nice PR lady as she had carried out her duty professionally, my appreciated for her.)
Next year I will be back and I will go through the figure one by one why dividend is overdue and the cash reserve are more than enough to give generous dividend. I will drag on the meeting till midnight if that is what it takes to get my dividend.
I had done what I possibly can. I give the BOD benefit of doubt for another year. If after reading my moral lecture they still cannot feel any shame and get what I tried to convey then there are no hope. God help China.
Thank you.

smartly

6,431 posts

Posted by smartly > 2016-12-07 20:19 | Report Abuse

is mr. kyy there ?

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-07 20:31 | Report Abuse

No very disappointing, I actually very much looking forward to meet him personally.

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-07 20:31 | Report Abuse

On tailored make shoes, no forensic audit is carried out. The Auditor only do financial audit where they do paper audit and all the paper work are in order. They are not given asses to interview the Government agency that order the shoe nor had they seen the shoes. So to carry out forensic audit only the independent director can request one if he think that is necessary. (so do not hope on that)
On cash in Bank the auditor say they are in China Big Four, Bank account.

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-07 22:16 | Report Abuse

I had told them in clear term, share price should reflect the true value of the company. If you value your company do something to repair this confident crisis. If you have cash pay dividend. I try to debate with them to give dividend now and put it to vote on this AGM. They replied BOD still can declare interim dividend which can be carried out anytime without need for AGM vote approval.
As I said before I had prepared for the worst case with total write off (total loss). I will give them benefit of doubt for another year.
On trust issue I cannot comment as the auditor keep saying the cash is in Big 4 bank in China and not any city, town trust fund or in BSI units?
Thank you

VCBL

119 posts

Posted by VCBL > 2016-12-08 00:10 | Report Abuse

Closed chapter on this con stock

VCBL

119 posts

Posted by VCBL > 2016-12-08 00:12 | Report Abuse

Never trust a chinese from China. Including their women. Those who have gone to KTV surely know how they faked coming coming

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-08 09:35 | Report Abuse

For god sake, the PR lady is Malaysian from the Company registry secretary task with duty of making sure the meeting runs smoothly, in order and on schedule. Please have respect for lady.

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-08 09:38 | Report Abuse

I had written another letter to Bursa as follow:
Dear Customer services,
Re: Xingquan Financial Report 2016.
I had attended the AGM and pose my questions.
I am not satisfied with Board replied as follow:
1. No forensic audit was done on the tailored make shoe. The auditor only do financial audit where prepared document by management was given to them for audit and they found all the paper work is in order. They are not given asses to interview the government agency that order the shoe nor see the defectives shoe. It seems only the independent Director can request for a forensic audit if they see fit. (I do not have high hope that the independent director will do so)
My question is can Bursa or SC complied the company to do a forensic audit on the tailored make shoe and the doubtful debt of 157.5 million RMB?
2. I object strongly on Agenda 4. I ask the board to explain why during the 2014, 10% private placement at RM 1.00 per share with free warrant A to Mr. Xie Zhidong and this guy within month sold off all his holding from RM0.7 to RM0.4. What had happen? I urge the entire attendant to vote against agenda No 4. When voting count come in the agenda was passed. My conclusion: No way cans us out vote the major share holder. Because Mr. Lao Leok Chon proxy will vote for any agenda prepared by BOD.
My only hope now is can SC or Bursa put in the conditions private placement price cannot be solely base of market price it had to be only a certain discount to the NTA and the holder cannot sell the share in Bursa for at least 3 or 5 year.
3. I ask the board why Mr. Xie Zhidong now holds 6,880,450 (14.03%) Warrant B when he is not even in top 30 list of mother share. Where does he get his Warrant B from? The board replied may be from share market.
Can Bursa and SC please investigate this because as far as I know the cumulative trade volume of warrant B from listing till now had not even come close to 6 million shares?

Yours Sincerely,
Lee Soon Sheng
8-12-2016

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2016-12-08 13:36 | Report Abuse

Clap, clap, clap.... My salute to you, SSLee.

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-08 17:03 | Report Abuse

Bursa latest replied
To
Soon Sheng Lee
Today at 9:06 AM
Dear Sir/Madam,

Reference is made to your email on the above matter.

We have escalated your numerous complaints to our line department concerned for assessment and investigation. Rest assured, we will take the necessary action if there is any breach of Listing Requirements as well as making the necessary referral to other relevant authorities should we come across any potential breaches of other regulations/acts (other than the Listing Requirements).

In the meantime, should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at +603-2732 0067.

Thank you.

Customer Care and Complaint Bureau
Bursa Malaysia Berhad
Our Ref: CC/215/16

Posted by cresbinvest > 2016-12-08 18:00 | Report Abuse

KYY own a lot of this share...

Posted by cresbinvest > 2016-12-08 18:01 | Report Abuse

KYY own a lot of this share... from 1.50 down to 0.105

aidwiz

356 posts

Posted by aidwiz > 2016-12-08 22:42 | Report Abuse

wah this agm sure exciting one.

Kris Wong

433 posts

Posted by Kris Wong > 2016-12-09 00:13 | Report Abuse

Excellent & TQ Sslee, show those crooks from China that Malaysian Investors can't be easily cheated and bullied. Hope Bursa/ SC will act quickly to protect investors and punish those crooks severely

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-12-09 10:10 | Report Abuse

Sslee, please just face the fact. Don't live in denial. THERE IS NO CASH

PureBear

249 posts

Posted by PureBear > 2016-12-09 10:30 | Report Abuse

Yes, there is most likely no cash. However, the most important thing is the spirit of fighting for the rights of minority shareholders. We need more people like SSLee in Bursa.

CharlesT

14,883 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-09 10:37 | Report Abuse

Well said PureBear

Kris Wong

433 posts

Posted by Kris Wong > 2016-12-09 10:41 | Report Abuse

Do you mean the External Auditors are also lying about the cash in the Audited Accounts or there is some other fishy matters the public don't know or the 'cash' is like 1MDB units in Singapore ?

yktay1

464 posts

Posted by yktay1 > 2016-12-09 10:53 | Report Abuse

isn't it obvious? Sslee should be commended for his efforts. But sadly, all will be in vain..very sad but true..

Kris Wong

433 posts

Posted by Kris Wong > 2016-12-09 11:06 | Report Abuse

May be in vain but no harm trying. Investors 'People' power, Hope Bursa/SC punished those conmen if can

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-09 11:06 | Report Abuse

I had just email this letter to xingquaninternational@yahoo.com
Dear Sir/Madam
The article appearing in the Business News section of Nanyang Siang Pou today reporting that Xingquan Sports Holdings International Limited (“Company” or “Xingquan”) is planning for privatization refers.
The Company wish to clarify that Xingquan has no such plan and the Board of the Company has never discussed on this subject.
I read with interest the clarification makes by Xingquan to Bursa as above. I attended the AGM but was not allowed to attend the press conference immediately follow the voting announcement and company secretary declared herby the AGM is concluded. I do not know what actually the board told the press but I hope the Nanyang Siang Pou reporter will produce the recording on their web site to at least prove that the CEO Dato’ Wu do said such thing to protect the integrity of the press least the press be accused of fault reporting to influence the share price?
I was denied the opportunity of debating with the CFO Mr. Teo where I ask him to write in the white board the Revenue over cash reserve ratio of the past few years and explain to me why this year with big cash reserve and failing revenue the company is not using this cash reserve to pay dividend. (Note: he keeps showing me the prepared slide of plan usage of cash reserve and the comparison of cash reserve of similar industry listing in Hong Kong.) Now Mr. Teo it is your chance to take out your computer and start to do the math and calculation. I thinks taking private is a good ideal a win-win solution for all. Since you confirm the cash is real and is deposited in China big 4 bank. I propose.
1. Special dividend of 60 cents per Share.
2. With this dividend the major share holder, Mr. Lao Leok Chon will have enough cash to do a general offer.
3. General offer of 40 cents per share for mother share 60 cents per share for Warrant B and 12 cents per share for warrant A for the share you don’t owned.
Is my calculation and mathematic make good business proposal? (Feel free to correct me if my math is wrong?) This is the win- win solution we can found the common ground on, where the major share holder take the company private and still have enough cash reserve in the company to make a relisting in China Market.
Dear CEO Dato’ Wu why keep denied the un-denied able, explain the unexplainable and defend the un-defendable. Why keeps saying the share price is unbelievable under value and blaming the Malaysia public of not knowing how business is run in China and feel unappreciated for you sincere efforts to expand the company and make the company a great company in the mould of ALIBABA. Please take it private and relist in China where the China public will know your business well and appreciate your efforts and will give you a high value on the IPO.
My humble advice to the CFO Mr. Teo you are Malaysian and signature to this Statutory Declaration under Commissioner of Oaths. I will pray for you that whatever befalls Msport will not happen here. Wishing you continues success in your career. Remember I always say whatever action or inaction we take today will have a consequent in the future. The choice is yours.
I will see you again next year. I will write in before hand to ask you to give a detail breakdown of intends usage of the cash reserve. I will bring a scissor and go through one by one and see where I can cut cost and save some money for the dividend payout. I will take a page out from our parliament to stop the clock at midnight continues go through all the items and debate before I allow for the voting to proceed.
Thank you
Yours Sincerely,
LEE SOON SHENG

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-12-09 12:11 | Report Abuse

Sslee, that's good you make some efforts..... most minority shareholders will keep silent unless get support form majority shareholder for privatization.....china companies when listed overseas some be trusted but most not reliable....in fact, the figure for cash reserve also can be manipulated by those crooked chinese companies....

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-09 12:17 | Report Abuse

I was force to make another complaint to bursa as below.
Dear Customer services,
Re: Xingquan Financial Report 2016.
, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<xingquaninternational@yahoo.com>:
Remote host said:
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (xingquaninternational@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1524.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
[BODY]

I had email the below letter to email address given in Annual report Page31 Item 8.3. The returned massage as above.
Can bursa make investigation why this is so and also please forward my letter to the corresponding Xinquan email address keep by Bursa.
Dear Sir/Madam
The article appearing in the Business News section of Nanyang Siang Pou today reporting that Xingquan Sports Holdings International Limited (“Company” or “Xingquan”) is planning for privatization refers.
The Company wish to clarify that Xingquan has no such plan and the Board of the Company has never discussed on this subject.
I read with interest the clarification makes by Xingquan to Bursa as above. I attended the AGM but was not allowed to attend the press conference immediately follow the voting announcement and company secretary declared herby the AGM is concluded. I do not know what actually the board told the press but I hope the Nanyang Siang Pou reporter will produce the recording on their web site to at least prove that the CEO Dato’ Wu do said such thing to protect the integrity of the press least the press be accused of fault reporting to influence the share price?
I was denied the opportunity of debating with the CFO Mr. Teo where I ask him to write in the white board the Revenue over cash reserve ratio of the past few years and explain to me why this year with big cash reserve and failing revenue the company is not using this cash reserve to pay dividend. (Note: he keeps showing me the prepared slide of plan usage of cash reserve and the comparison of cash reserve of similar industry listing in Hong Kong.) Now Mr. Teo it is your chance to take out your computer and start to do the math and calculation. I thinks taking private is a good ideal a win-win solution for all. Since you confirm the cash is real and is deposited in China big 4 bank. I propose.
1. Special dividend of 60 cents per Share.
2. With this dividend the major share holder, Mr. Lao Leok Chon will have enough cash to do a general offer.
3. General offer of 40 cents per share for mother share 60 cents per share for Warrant B and 12 cents per share for warrant A for the share you don’t owned.
Is my calculation and mathematic make good business proposal? (Feel free to correct me if my math is wrong?) This is the win- win solution we can found the common ground on, where the major share holder take the company private and still have enough cash reserve in the company to make a relisting in China Market.
Dear CEO Dato’ Wu why keep denied the un-denied able, explain the unexplainable and defend the un-defendable. Why keeps saying the share price is unbelievable under value and blaming the Malaysia public of not knowing how business is run in China and feel unappreciated for you sincere efforts to expand the company and make the company a great company in the mould of ALIBABA. Please take it private and relist in China where the China public will know your business well and appreciate your efforts and will give you a high value on the IPO.
My humble advice to the CFO Mr. Teo you are Malaysian and signature to this Statutory Declaration under Commissioner of Oaths. I will pray for you that whatever befalls Msport will not happen here. Wishing you continues success in your career. Remember I always say whatever action or inaction we take today will have a consequent in the future. The choice is yours.
I will see you again next year. I will write in before hand to ask you to give a detail breakdown of intends usage of the cash reserve. I will bring a scissor and go through one by one and see where I can cut cost and save some money for the dividend payout. I will take a page out from our parliament to stop the clock at midnight continues go through all the items and debate before I allow for the voting to proceed.
Thank you
Yours Sincerely,
LEE SOON SHENG

2016v

310 posts

Posted by 2016v > 2016-12-09 12:21 | Report Abuse

shareholders pains will disappeared in 2.5 yrs
total equity 1.4 b
if losses 500m++ a year x 2.5 yrs

all finished in 2.5 yrs, no more pains

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-09 13:06 | Report Abuse

so 10 sen now, can buy ?
can get 60 sen div?

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-09 13:07 | Report Abuse

I tell you.

after few months, nobody bother....

SC also can't be bothered.

See 1 Mdb .... slowly ppl will forget....

rainbowyen

363 posts

Posted by rainbowyen > 2016-12-09 13:08 | Report Abuse

Sslee, "554 delivery error" mean this account has been temporarily suspended….please try again, later....In most cases this error is generated because of the amount of emails being sent per hour/day from the account. We usually see this when the account is being used as a business email address....

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-09 13:31 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
My intention of posting in i3 is for believing that action I am taking today will bring a better consequent in the future. I am not doing this to encourage you to buy the share. I would like to thanks i3 for providing me with this platform as I need to fight this fight in the court of opinion and the court of law if possible.
Thank you

Sslee

6,229 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2016-12-09 13:33 | Report Abuse

Thank rainbowyen I will try to resend the email again tonight.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2016-12-09 17:18 | Report Abuse

I m very surprised that xinquan still have 10c value, I think give it 1 sen oledy can said over value.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2016-12-09 17:21 | Report Abuse

all these china companies....
talking about they have billions billions.... damn.

malaysiaku

583 posts

Posted by malaysiaku > 2016-12-09 17:34 | Report Abuse

kalau salah tengok dan tak faham laporan kewangan, gerenti kena tipu habis....10 sen, "value face" nak bagi muka cantik sedikit... biar nampak cantik dan comel dalam saham.......tapi duit tak ada....pengarah CEO xinquan cakap semua duit simpan kat bank di china....betul ke??? tapi bank tak ada rekod......memang sah main tipu....

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2016-12-09 20:48 | Report Abuse

Sslee: Salute. Fully support u!!!

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-12-09 21:10 | Report Abuse

Sslee, any chance to lodge to MACC?

Op3rs

397 posts

Posted by Op3rs > 2016-12-09 21:18 | Report Abuse

Sslee, hope you can get what u want from them. punish those conmen!

winston1

529 posts

Posted by winston1 > 2016-12-09 21:21 | Report Abuse

Name me one china stock that is not a con stock?

XQbigbos

19 posts

Posted by XQbigbos > 2016-12-09 21:54 | Report Abuse

你们这些笨蛋,limpek又没叫你们买limpek 公司的股票,要怪就怪你们自己一相情愿!猪头牛脑!难道你们不知这是投资或投机,不是你死就是我亡,输了就要服气,不可怪这怪那的,真像婆娘一样!

XQbigbos

19 posts

Posted by XQbigbos > 2016-12-09 21:56 | Report Abuse

不懂投机, 就去街边卖香蕉吧!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz