JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (4.40%)

Day's Change

0.435 - 0.465

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

20,142 comment(s). Last comment by Leoleo 43 minutes ago

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 21:18 | Report Abuse

bonescythe: again you cannot accept the curse about you being a millionaire and so cannot back your point again. you fail again. I think the public for sure now know who has been telling stories and lying.

Oh and your comment- "you wanna fabricate some document and some recording to show me that there is a so call shark" . YOu know yourself that you are lying again here. its no secret that I do not like you in any way, shape or form, so why would I send you anything of that nature. So lets prove to the public that you are not lying again. Will you accept the curse stated in my bet if this is in fact a lie?

Now stop running away and prove to the public you have not been lying and accept my bet.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 21:20 | Report Abuse

No need to put up drama Lamken. Just show the proof out to everyone, instead of beating the bush, and hand me whatever curse you want. Just do it.. No one is stopping you from cursing me.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 21:21 | Report Abuse

Faster curse me and whatever I had by showing all those proofs.. Quick!

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 21:27 | Report Abuse

let me say somethings la, everyone have their own opinion , no need fight over to argue whose opinion is more better, seem like 2 of you wont back down.

why don't just call it a draw?

no one lose no one win?

ok?

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 21:39 | Report Abuse

I accept all his bet..

Show me..!

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 21:41 | Report Abuse

jello : Even without my detailed information you should know what is happening by looking at the surface and you will know there is no need to be scared of the price falling. Ask yourself this question, how can a counter with outstanding performance results and an exceptional outlook for the rest of the year and beyound, drop from a high of 1.50 to now 1.10 during the time warrant expired? Do you think OSK will just let the price run up right after CD expiry? if they do this will prove that they have been pressing price and no one will buy their warrant again. and since the price is already low, will you not try to make it abit lower if you were other sharks to collect at cheap price while it is artifically held down anyway?

Here is some night time reading for all of you while I take some time to think about sharing information via email. Read through it very carefully from start to end. The full CIMB report reinforces some of the points I already told you guys and has critical information about the HDD industry. They also admit in the report that their TP 2.22 is being very conservative using only PEx6.

See the full report:

http://research.cimb.com/index.php?ch=5036&pg=5083&ac=43668&bb=file

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 21:49 | Report Abuse

bonescythe: WOW!. Iam speechless and do feel sorry for you. You have cursed your whole family just to hide the fact that you have been lying (only you and I and the big man in the sky know this). I feel really bad because I know what I said is true.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 21:51 | Report Abuse

Hahahahahaha..

Lamken, thank you very much for your entertainment..
I hope you won't stop after this. I like the way you beat around the bush.

Market without people like you will be boring. Continue your good work, I appreciate all of them..

Cheers

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 21:52 | Report Abuse

bonescythe : and no Iam not from CIMB and willing to accept curse if Iam.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 21:55 | Report Abuse

Hahaha.. I know you are definitely not from CIMB, if not CIMB Investment Bank division will go bankrupt.

I am referring to this
"bonescythe: WOW!. Iam speechless and do feel sorry for you. You have cursed your whole family just to hide the fact that you have been lying (only you and I and the big man in the sky know this). I feel really bad because I know what I said is true."

Please continue to entertain me and the rest.. I hope you really won't go disappearing, because boring market and demotivating situation need people like to to give us a laughter in our face again.

yus7888

97 posts

Posted by yus7888 > 2012-03-18 21:56 | Report Abuse

Mr.Lamken,

Please dont forget to include me to your information mail list yus7888@gmail.com

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 22:07 | Report Abuse

You all better save a copy of that cimb report, it's supposed to be password protected for their clients only but for some reason it comes up on google and you can get to it with no password. I came across it by chance while researching. Gotta love google.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 22:19 | Report Abuse

lamken i really don't care about what report/ research, if not because of your insistence , i would not buy at 1.3++ , not to blame you, its my own fault, all of it.

lesson of it?

i guess only ourself can figure it out.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 22:22 | Report Abuse

Fat cat: please don't tell me you have sold?

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 22:25 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat Tim Buddy...

I want to help you to earn back what you had lost. I want to personally invite you to join my own personal team.

You may contact me thru my mail, and I will arrange for the rest.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 22:26 | Report Abuse

no .. i didn't sell it, the number look good, why would i sell it?

but if the price up till rm2.1, i might looking to sell half of it.

anipchin

11 posts

Posted by anipchin > 2012-03-18 22:30 | Report Abuse

Mr. Lamken,
Please include me in your mailing list too anipchin@yahoo.co.uk
Appreciate your insight. Thanks.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 22:34 | Report Abuse

Fat cat: you have not lost anything until you sell it. Why you talk like you sell and lost money? Since you cannot trust me anymore, maybe you should join bones to guide you if he willing to teach you.

Posted by aaron1988 > 2012-03-18 22:38 | Report Abuse

Mr. Lamken, can you please include me in your mailing list too? ice_water86@hotmail.com

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 22:45 | Report Abuse

no investment is good investment if you pay too high for it, that how i feeling right now.

not that i don't trust you, it just that i really should be trust myself more.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 22:54 | Report Abuse

Fat cat: you need to study market more so you can understand when people give information so you can research. Since you cannot trust me anymore I cannot give you advice. All I can say is you did not pay high and in time you will not regret. Pls take bones offer so he can give you more knowledge. Share price. Always move up and down and you cannot feel sad and blame people or yourself everytime it goes down.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 22:55 | Report Abuse

Did anyone here get scared and sold and lose money? Jtpc tell me you have not sold?

sclau1

13 posts

Posted by sclau1 > 2012-03-18 22:58 | Report Abuse

Mr Lamken, pls include me in your list too.
leesclau@live.com.my

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 23:10 | Report Abuse

Bonescythe: despite our differences I know your aim I'd also to help people. For that I respect you.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 23:13 | Report Abuse

lamken, ya because of this jcy incident, it forced me to learn more, and i means a lot more, so i have to thank you and osk and everyone for this oppurtunity.

of coz i feel bitter, seeing the price dip bit by bit everyday, you cant tell people how they should be feeling, no one can.

im not blaming anyone else other than myself, don't i?

i don't see blaming myself is anyone problem.. its actually a good thing, it help me to improve myself.

villa

1 posts

Posted by villa > 2012-03-18 23:22 | Report Abuse

Thanks.
condommartmsia@yahoo.com

thor

90 posts

Posted by thor > 2012-03-18 23:28 | Report Abuse

fat cat, no need to thank lamken and osk. The lesson is not free. Keep an eye on 1.04 The drop below this will be very painful imo. I am with bones but not that "ham ka chan" bit. Rm4 for JCY??? I got no interest in this stock monetary except the argument part of it. Nice contest

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 23:28 | Report Abuse

Fat cat: from your questions today about my comment about hand and how he hold 75% and breaching his shareholder spread need proxy sharks to push up price, it tell me you got a long way to go to learn. The invisible hand is the jcy big man who own 75% of the company. Bursa rule state he cannot own more then 75% of shares, this is why he cannot push price up himself and need sharks to act as his proxy to buy and push price up. Think of it this way, osk can also make deal with other proxy shark to help push price down, but invisible hand can also do the same to push up.

Just join bonescythe, he can teach you all about how the big boys work the market. You also need to study about bursa rules and regulations etc.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 23:42 | Report Abuse

citigroup nom ubs ag hk yky investment ltd?

wow the name really long, cant they just make another 2 subsidiary and spread the shares they holding?

in that case, do they still count as holding 75%, Or 25% , 25% , 25%? since that is 3 different companies?

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 23:43 | Report Abuse

Thor are you making the call that we should all sell if below 1.04? If so make the call so its on record. I will gladly hold with confidence and collect even more if it reach 1.04.

thor

90 posts

Posted by thor > 2012-03-19 00:09 | Report Abuse

yes

thor

90 posts

Posted by thor > 2012-03-19 00:31 | Report Abuse

A close below 1.04 is a sell for me.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-19 00:37 | Report Abuse

how much is the cost of cutting loss for you if you sell at 1.04?

kinda curious, you dont have to answer it if you dun want to.

Handsome

72 posts

Posted by Handsome > 2012-03-19 02:44 | Report Abuse

lamken is a great guy. i dun know lamken but i do have a close friend who is suffering from parkinson .. i guess lamken knows who is it. BTW this man is not lamken for sure

Posted by John Wong Jun Yuan > 2012-03-19 06:37 | Report Abuse

Thanks.
junyuan627@gmail.com

stocker

102 posts

Posted by stocker > 2012-03-19 08:01 | Report Abuse

I bought many @ 1.45 before it started to drop till 1.09.
My personal view is JCY 2nd Quarter will still make around 200m profit and i think the cash rich company will even pay another round of dividend too.

So everybody cool down.

nasaie24

1,250 posts

Posted by nasaie24 > 2012-03-19 08:47 | Report Abuse

Even if one have phd in whatever english degree shit. it doesnt mean he can be a good trader. if u wanna know bout price then study price. the best way to study price is technical analysis. yeah ta does look simple n stupid, but its not, and it is more even stupid to assume.

Posted by ranacinggey > 2012-03-19 08:58 | Report Abuse

Mr Lamken, count me in ..... ranacinggey78@gmail.com

Yin

6 posts

Posted by Yin > 2012-03-19 09:26 | Report Abuse

hi... please count me in too, it is my great pleasure to learn from you guys. tungyp@yahoo.com.
I am wondering if you could give me some advice on stop loss.
As the book says we should set stop loss at X% drop. But mostly malaysian market, the price will be press down, by the time you sold it rebound. Sigh! If hold then it will goes downward further.

nasaie24

1,250 posts

Posted by nasaie24 > 2012-03-19 09:44 | Report Abuse

To Yin,

if u had time your buying well(right after break out), cut loss shud be at 10%, at most.

if your cut loss is placed right below support. Then its just a "normal reaction" for stocks to rebound back to support(which is now resistance) before resuming downtrend.

the same case with break out above resistance. 50% of the time stocks will go back to that resistance(which is now support) before resuming uptrend.

thor

90 posts

Posted by thor > 2012-03-19 10:04 | Report Abuse

fat cat: zero cost as I mentioned earlier I do not have any monetary interest in the counter. Nasale is correct in saying TA is not as simple as it looks like a few candles here and there and a few emas to base your decision. Price action is the more important aspect and determining where support and resistence is. See how price reacts when S/R is reached. A cut loss for a breakout play will be the price you bght.To be safe dun buy at breakout(only experts know how to play breakout) but buy when a retest of price at breakout is rejected.If price goes below breakout price you shd consider selling and not buying . Hope this helps

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-19 10:08 | Report Abuse

Technical analysis?

for me it just the mood swing of people, i can care less about it.

nasaie24

1,250 posts

Posted by nasaie24 > 2012-03-19 10:32 | Report Abuse

One shud also consider 'tight movements" and "dead volume" before break outs. Ofcourse those who dont even bother to learn will not come to such level. With all that, some other things n break out, 100% profit has been so so easy.

No offense but mood swing analysis would sound more silly.

thor

90 posts

Posted by thor > 2012-03-19 10:40 | Report Abuse

Nasale, I couldn't agree more with you. A squeeze and price compression always happen

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-19 10:41 | Report Abuse

do u get what i means?

for me, TA = mood swing of people.

look at the chart up and down and then call TA?

i don't care about TA, i more to FA.

i din't ask you to teach me, please mind ur own business.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-19 10:45 | Report Abuse

and please follow your TA and sell more, because, remember, your loss is my gain. =)

nasaie24

1,250 posts

Posted by nasaie24 > 2012-03-19 10:47 | Report Abuse

To general,

TA is sometimes define as that. But theres alot more to it. So i wont define it as that to respect the early ppl who studied this(like that rice trader in japan, fibonacci,livermore and so on.

When it comes to FA, focus on acceleration in earnings. we've seen this in supermax n rubber gang some time ago. And then when we look at TA, we were able to precisely buy and sell. W'out emotion.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-19 10:50 | Report Abuse

Use wad TA lar? Not like 8 out of 10 trader in KLSE know good TA. You need good condition met to use TA, that is when people are playing with TA, and you are faster than them. US market, u can use TA. Malaysian market? Hahaha..

Malaysian practices TA?

nasaie24

1,250 posts

Posted by nasaie24 > 2012-03-19 10:57 | Report Abuse

Bonescythe, im an admirer of your work. In my opinion, one doesn't need to be fast if ure a swing trader or a day trader. One needs hourly chart then.

ckchung

55 posts

Posted by ckchung > 2012-03-19 11:07 | Report Abuse

bonescythe, i appreciate ur analysis on shares, i know nothing
about shares analysis. i am interested in genting singapore
could u pls give me ur comments thank you so much

Post a Comment
Market Buzz