JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (4.40%)

Day's Change

0.435 - 0.465

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

20,142 comment(s). Last comment by Leoleo 46 minutes ago

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-17 19:14 | Report Abuse

Bonescythe: So if you know so much the public are now anxious to know what is currently happening to the price and what is going to happen in the future. What kind of profit are they going to post? What milestones will happen in the future?

All your prediction here have been after the fact and you fence sit with a wide price range to minimise the chance you can be wrong. Also, I never said the price will reach rm4 by Q1 results.

You have also been trying to give the people the false impression here that you are a shark and majority shareholder again trying to say that your team attack JCY and make price go down. You and I both know this is bullshet.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-17 19:15 | Report Abuse

If you say you got information, and even know the shark pull off the deal and such.. Why don't you inform everyone here? But you did not, until now only tell out the whole thing after you saw how JCY plunge?

Makes me wonder...

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-17 19:36 | Report Abuse

lamken the more u explain the more silly you look , you know?

*this was always about a price push beforewarrant expiry that did not happen (yet) because a deal fell through at last minute?

-the warrant already expired , what(yet) ?
you do not make any sense in this sentences.

*For your comment on the invisible hand, he could not do much other then try to maintain price during the last 2 weeks before warrant expire without breaching his share holder spread ( he already holding 75%).This is why he done a deal with 2 proxy sharks to do the price push and I already told you why the deal fall through at last hour.

-i dont get a word in this at all, anyone understand? please simplifly and clarify it please?

i suspect lamken and his whole OSK grudges is just a drama, director , protagonist, villian , hero , underdog all from OSK, and he is one of them.

ignore me if u think im bullshitting.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-17 19:57 | Report Abuse

the mood is created by OSK?

why cant the invisible hand u describe create positive mood?

they are NO willing buyer and seller, r u kidding me?

yes i admited and we all know that, stock can manipulated.

you want to educate the public and teach them not to be con by big shark, ur intention is very good, but not many people understand nor they want to understand.

anyway, thx to you, i learn so much from this lesson. and thx to you, i become smarter, and a better investor , the lesson fees is well paid.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-17 20:00 | Report Abuse

Lamken,

You say all my prediction are after facts? Get your facts correct my friend. I don't cover stuffs that already happened. Yes, I put it in my research, JCY TP RM1.50 (This is just one of them only), while I have many other counter that had reached just nice. You better get your own facts correct.

If you are saying I am bullshitting, I think your invisible hand, shark, deals are all total bullshit, and the price doesn't reflect at all like what you are telling.

And on I had been giving out false impression that I am a shark or majority shareholder or whatever, well... I am saying nothing about this. Let the public decide.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-17 20:04 | Report Abuse

Btw Lamken,

I don't need that 100k that you had mentioned. If you dare to give 10% from what you had talk aloud, then I know you are at least 10% less of bullshit, and 90% is still bullshit.

Till then.. You talk so loud, and did nothing.. You are a bullshit.

Give you a lesson, when you are not a shark, don't shout like a shark, you might end up talking like a cock.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-17 21:08 | Report Abuse

bonescythe : You give me a lesson? I pass thanks. I actually thought you were educated for a minute there but from your last post,Iam not so sure anymore. Learn to read and write properly in English first before you think about giving lesson to anyone. The truth always hurts that's why you have to resort to foul language on a public forum. Only cowards resort to personal attacks because they cannot have a civilized debate. Let me guess, from your grammatically challenged comments, you dropped out of school between 16-18 yrs old?

I already told everyone Iam not a shark and I already told people if they think everything i say is bullshet, they can ignore and not read. Please learn to read for your sake and everyone else.

And you still haven't given the public any answers to the questions they are seeking. I respect your opinion that everything i said is bullshet so this is why
I said you have the answers for them (because for you to supposedly know that Iam bullsheting means you must know something I dont). This forum is all yours, guide the people with your accurate wisdom and predictions and not cheap generalizations please.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-17 21:19 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat Tim Buddy : You have misunderstood me about willing buyers and sellers. My point is that there are only a few key big players that decide if a price should go up or down. back room deals done between big players all the time the public never sees. They are the one who decide when a price go up or down.

why cant hand create positive mood? I already explained why. Iam not going to comment on current and future because Bonescythe have the answers for you. According to him, everything I say is bullshet so just ignore me and listen to Bonescythe, he will show everybody the way.

Posted by Ariff Shah > 2012-03-17 21:47 | Report Abuse

lamken

i'd appreciate future updates on this. email me if there's any shah.ariff@gmail.com

raphael

109 posts

Posted by raphael > 2012-03-17 22:34 | Report Abuse

Lamken, me too....leakchiang@hotmail.com ... thank you...

pinya

5 posts

Posted by pinya > 2012-03-17 23:14 | Report Abuse

Mr.Lamken, me too....wccheong@gmail.com...TQ!

Handsome

72 posts

Posted by Handsome > 2012-03-18 00:28 | Report Abuse

lamken, me too...charlespee@rocketmail.com

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 01:20 | Report Abuse

Lamken, continue to be arrogant, if you wish or like.

I am not offended at anyhow. Grammatically challenged? School dropout? 16-18 year old kid? I thought you want to label me as a 10 years old kid. I will feel privilege if I am 10 years old and able to control the market, while looking at people like you who are spreading total lies about invisible hand, shark, insider deal, deal call off last minute.

If you claim you know all the information as per claimed, and know the deal had been call off last minute, where are you that time? Why didn't come out here to tell everyone? Is it because you want to sell off the shares silently? And let those who follow you be stuck and become involuntary long term investor?

All I can say, in the beginning, you are already in your bull crap!

Who is childish, I dunno, public will judge. From your post, if the reader are reading back from page 1 onwards.. Page 16, you conclude CPTEH is being paid by OSK, which is ridiculous. And in another post, you say you want to sue CPTEH in court, and talk to management of JCY and all sort of jerks, acting like a big boss. Sorry, but you are a great laughing stork for me by saying all this.

The public did want to know how JCY is moving? I only see you asking me in a very sarcastic manner. No point for me answer such question.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 01:45 | Report Abuse

another lesson i learnt is never listen to anyone regarding buying what stock.

even that guy is warren buffet, unless you are his grandchild , then thats another story la lol.

i was stupid listen to lamken, i admitted it,

another lesson is, if you don't know how to pick a stock, either u learn how to do it, if not, better put ur money in bank or bonds or buy a apartment to collect rent.

and thats it.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-03-18 02:12 | Report Abuse

Hi

I m not interested with the conversation. I am just a Math-teacher, LamKen. You are not my blog-reader but you jumped into your own conclusion. I have explained that I posted a technical sell for JCY at 1.40+. It is technical, nothing to sue me about. It is a crystal-ball kinda imagination(LOL), if you know what I mean.

Thanks Bones for bringing it up. I have totally forgotten about this thread. My post of JCY attracted many comments there! hmm ... it is not a laughing stock as many do stuck inside JCY.

It is unfair for anyone to blame LamKen as it is just his opinions, right? When we take a trade, we do need to understand the risk. No one could 'force' us to buy-sell anything without our permission.

I will rest my case. Just dont get JCY's management to sue me, ok? I want to rest in peace(RIP).

Night

TEH

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 02:25 | Report Abuse

just for curious, when ur students greet you, good~ mor~ ning~ tea~ cher~

do u reply by : good morning student.TEH~

do u know how stupid this sound like? such an idiot... lol hahaha.

Lololol.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 05:50 | Report Abuse

Bonescythe

"I will feel privilege if I am 10 years old and able to control the market".You can barely write a sentence in english let alone control the market. You were saying you never ever tried to give the public the impression that you were a shark/major shareholder? This must be at least the third example of when you
have tried to give the public the false impression that you are a shark/major shareholder ( Iam not even going to waste my time
pasting the examples here).

"Where was I when the deal called off last minute"? Please enrol in some english classes. I have already explained why in my earlier comments.Iam not going to explain again because of your inability to read.

"you say you want to sue CPTEH in court, and talk to management of JCY": Again please learn to read. I never said I wanted to sue CPTEH. I said that his accusations on his blog that JCY was manipulated at the time were serious and that I had to alert JCY management to it becuase it was against my moral ethics for someone to make such serious accusations unless it was substantiated.

"The public did want to know how JCY is moving? I only see you asking me in a very sarcastic manner". Those are legitimate questions which the public are anxious to know. YOu have already said Iam 100% bullshet and I have told you I respect your opinion and I have handed over the forum over to you to guide the public because apparently you know more then me and from the impression you are potraying, you are a shark. The reason why I ask you to guide the public here is because our conservation/argument (call it what you like) is counter-productive for everyone here and adds no value for anyone and is
does not serve the purpose of this forum. This is a forum for people to share valuable, productive information and should not be used as a means to throw
personal attacks on people.

If you want to say let the public decide, I think they already have. I see plenty of people asking me to keep them updated and many people thanking me for information. I cant see the same for you.

Lets do everyone here a favour and only post valuable information to share and stop this argument which is clearly going around in circles and benefits no one.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 06:00 | Report Abuse

cpteh: I never said I wanted to sue you or that I had a problem with your technical sell. What I said was that I had a problem with the serious accusations you made that JCY was manipulated at the time without any supporting evidence. I had to alert JCY mgt to the accusations because they are serious and brand damaging (dafamation) and it was up to their legal team if they contact you. If you feel that you did nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 06:10 | Report Abuse

For the record I have stated several times in my comments for people to seek 3 party independent professional advice on the information I have provided.

For those asking to be updated privately, I will have to think carefully and consider if I should continue to share information (like I said it can be dangerous). I will let you know soon what I decide.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 07:16 | Report Abuse

Also if I decide to email people privately, I will write a word at the end of the email, then I will come here and post that word here so you know that the email is for sure from me.

Posted by stockpile > 2012-03-18 08:51 | Report Abuse

sounds fun. count me in. inertia_88@hotmail.com. cheers

talk2pkc

2,303 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-03-18 08:55 | Report Abuse

Hey boys just grown up & if you can't take the heat , pls stay away from the forum ......... just look at the 4 weeks trend ! Standby the next round is on the way , more than 4 million shares traded above 1.25 !

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 09:37 | Report Abuse

Lamken,

Those who had eyes to read know who started this. It all started when you are at your peak of your arrogant attitude, saying me and skycon are bullshitter, and even say want to bet 1 on 2, if lose we both give you 50k, and if you lose, you give 100k. You gotta go and look at yourself in the mirror before talking so loud here. Now avoiding to pay up?

Now that you had lost, and you came out with stories like deal call off on 17 March 2012. You did not even put a freaking comment here at all when JCY was in the making of plunging to ground!!!

Do you know why so many email shoot to you, asking you to update them? It is because you had brought them a one way ticket to "Amsterdam" without a return flight ticket, and they are stuck there clueless and hopeless now.

In the coming days, I am gonna touch JCY again. I hope you will bring my content to the management of JCY, and ask them to sue me for whatever fraudulent content and accusation that I am putting up.

Lastly, I hope you yourself can be a grown up. Rather than pointing fingers and lambasting people in the initial stage, probably you need to reevaluate your own. Your attitude like this will not bring you far. I also don't want to continue this kind of argument with you.

rozsham

122 posts

Posted by rozsham > 2012-03-18 09:56 | Report Abuse

agreed. rm1 unavoidable. move on.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 10:50 | Report Abuse

Bonescythe: You want me to pay up for a bet that nither you nor anyone else accepted? I would happily pay the RM100k if someone
actually accepted my bet earlier.

Now so as to not waste the forumers time anymore and for you to redeem your credibility I will make the following bet with
you. You should have no problem accepting because you are so sure I have been 100% bullshetting and make up stories:

If what i said about invisible hand, the proxy sharks, the deal fall through at last minute and my reason for not commenting duringthe time CD was about to expire is in anyway untrue, all my family including myself for the next 5 generations will be cursed to die a painful death,eg cancer, struck by a car and will die young etc. If what I said is true all your family including myself for the next 5 generations will be cursed to die a painful death,eg cancer, struck by a car and will die young.

You are saying that I make everyone stuck in JCY, ok so grow some balls here now and make the call that the share price will not go up in the next 1-2 months. YOu and I both know that nobody is stuck. Stuck implies the price will never go up again in the short term. Make the call please.

You can write whatever you want on your blog but to show the public that you will be posting truths and facts on your blog about JCY, are you willing to be cursed in
same way as my bet if there is anything that is not true, slightly false or misleading about JCY on your blog? Say yes to this please to show the public the information on your blog is reliable.

Do you accept the bet above and will you make the call and will you say yes to my last point about your blog?

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 11:15 | Report Abuse

CORRECTION: If what I said about invisible hand, proxy sharks, deal falling through etc is true all your family including yourself for the next 5 generations will be cursed to die a painful death,eg cancer, struck by a car and will die young.

Do you accept the bet above and will you make the call and will you say yes to my last point about your blog?

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 11:15 | Report Abuse

lamken no need so serious la..

for those seek for tips, i would like to remind you all that you put ur fate totally on a stranger good will.

why he wanna give tips?

if the info is true, why wouln't the guy keep it for himself?

its there really free lunch in the hard cold world?

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 11:20 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat Tim Buddy: its not about being serious. Its a matter of principle. the people here deserve the truth.

Why do people want to give tips? the same reason why some people give money away to charity. except giving tips is more dangerous. that is why Iam more careful now about sharing information.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-18 11:29 | Report Abuse

tell you the truth, i think jcy is kind of overvalued, how can a company listed just 2 years ago have higher market cap than carlberg or GAB?

the 1st quarter earning + 40% is the estimation of next quarter earning? too opstimistic.

unless jcy competitor never come back, or sell their business to jcy, if not the competition will always be there.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 13:25 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat Tim Buddy: like I said Iam not going to engage in discussion and share inforamtion about current and future of JCY right now because from your example it has caused more harm then good. my view has not changed and Iam currently holding even more then what I had previously. if you think its overvalued then you should not buy or you should sell off what you have. Everyone got free will to do what they want Iam not holding a gun to anyone's head to buy or sell.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 14:26 | Report Abuse

Lamken,

As stated earlier, I don't want to continue this pointless argument with you. It is degrading to me to argue with you. Public had eyes to see and read what you had posted, and all the happenings.

You might be able to twist it with words, I couldn't care much anyhow. There are facts and history of happenings of JCY. Now, you are bringing in your family members in the picture, that itself shows how childish you are to even put your family at stake for your silly comments.

And to say that nobody is stuck? Haha.. Look at comments brother. Some are losing more than RM30k, while some are either too shy to say it out here, and some cut loss.

I will just sit and see if JCY will reach RM4 as per claim by you at the end of August 2012. I will see your invisible hand, magical deals and.. who knows?

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 14:54 | Report Abuse

bonescythe: You dont have to argue with me , just backup eveything you have said so far and take the bet (just say you accept the bet and thats it) otherwise you are proving to the public again that you have been bullsheting. Iam not bringing my family members in because I know the truth and they will not be affected at all.

So be a gentlemen and stand by what you have said so far and accept the bet. Dont run away from the truth.

At least make the call and agree to the terms about your blog on JCY if you are going to run away from the bet.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 15:38 | Report Abuse

Bonescythe: "It is degrading to me to argue with you". For someone who used the word cck on a open public forum, i find it hard that anything will degrade you.

So take the bet so everyone can see you will stand by what you said.

Mohd Shuk

725 posts

Posted by Mohd Shuk > 2012-03-18 15:58 | Report Abuse

Lamken & bonescythe, please stop it. Plz be professional Man.

thor

90 posts

Posted by thor > 2012-03-18 16:09 | Report Abuse

pray it doesn't drop below 1.04, otherwise deep2 trouble

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 16:47 | Report Abuse

Mohd Shuk: I have been more then professional and the public now needs to know who has been bullsheting.

Bonescythe just needs to type in 4 words "I accept the bet" to back up what he said. There is nothing unprofessional about this because this is the only way to prove who has been talking shet. Let it be on record.

XiaoBin

4 posts

Posted by XiaoBin > 2012-03-18 17:06 | Report Abuse

From my personal view, JCY is almost game over

Utopia

95 posts

Posted by Utopia > 2012-03-18 17:53 | Report Abuse

Let spare the argument and let the price do the talking okay?

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 17:56 | Report Abuse

XiaoBin : so just dont buy or sell what you holding.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 18:01 | Report Abuse

Utopia : there is no argument here and this has nothing to do with the price or even JCY. This is about proving who has been bullsheting and the person's character.

john

3 posts

Posted by john > 2012-03-18 19:46 | Report Abuse

lamken

i'd appreciate your comment and tips. email me if there's any cttanjohn@gmail.com

jello

11 posts

Posted by jello > 2012-03-18 20:00 | Report Abuse

glad you're back, Lamken! Just that this time pliz stay thru out the journey....let us know watever happenings behind the scene (whether deals only went half thru...etc), keep us updated, k? dont give us the news only weeks after....
Thanx anyway for being so sentimental with the stock, at least it gives us the confidence:)

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 20:03 | Report Abuse

Lamken,

What is there to bet about? Bet in stock market is not enough and you want to make personal betting with me now? And you are saying that I need to redeem my own credibility? Hahaha.. I think you need to redeem your own credibility more than I do for the story that you are creating.

So you wanna fabricate some document and some recording to show me that there is a so call shark, and the insider dealing called off? Go on and do it, some might believe you.

In conclusion, I am enough of your jokes already, and I believe the public feels the same about you too. If you wanna prove it, you go and make JCY price go flying again, then I will believe you. Otherwise, you can continue to sing the song that was sung in your own oblivion.

Till then.. All the best in your story telling

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 20:34 | Report Abuse

Lamken,

As of 7 February 2012, 11.42am, you wanna bet with dknycom that JCY will reach RM4 by August 2012. You win, he pays you RM10k; You lose, you pay him RM20k.

Reference
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/400207753.jsp?ftp=1

Hahaha..
If JCY get to RM4 by August 2012, I will give you all my cash and asset, and let you become multi millionaire. Hahaha.. If you lose? Hahahahaha...... I don't know where are you going to hide your stink face.

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-18 20:39 | Report Abuse

mr lamken,pls include me in ur mail list also my email: andreednorie@gmail.com
(i also bought few of JCY and still holding)
Or if u don't mind pls share the info at this blog as usual for us.
thanks

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 20:47 | Report Abuse

bonescythe: Enough said. you cannot take the bet so you cannot back what you said so and I think the public can really decide now who has been bullsheting. And the public will now question the credibilty of your blog.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-18 20:56 | Report Abuse

Bonescythe: "If JCY get to RM4 by August 2012, I will give you all my cash and asset, and let you become multi millionaire." SURE!!, I will organise a third party to witness and facilitate this. Should I get the third party to contact your email on your blog?

But so as not to waste my time, I want you to prove first that you are really a millionaire and have the cash and assets to play with. Will you agree to be cursed in the same way as my bet if you are in fact not a millionaire?

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 20:58 | Report Abuse

Haha.. Lamken doing self answering, making a puppet out of himself.

Questioning credibility of my blog, research, and news? Go on with it, and dig what you want. I hope your eyes won't go red out of envy.

Oh by the way, those who are following me closely are making 5 figure each months. What about you? Do you have stuffs to prove? I even got follower making RM50k in 2 hours.

Continue your story telling about JCY to entertain the whole crowd. I like listening to them lamken.

yus7888

97 posts

Posted by yus7888 > 2012-03-18 21:01 | Report Abuse

Mr.Lamken

In My Opinion, who is big shark is not important to me, as a female investor i just want to know more information wheather i am investing a potential company, please include me in your mail list yus7888@gmail.com

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-18 21:07 | Report Abuse

Oh, btw if you don't know my blog address

Here it is.
http://bonescythe.blogspot.com/

Go and dig them all out..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz