JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (4.40%)

Day's Change

0.435 - 0.465

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

20,142 comment(s). Last comment by Leoleo 41 minutes ago

tasoke

317 posts

Posted by tasoke > 2012-03-11 12:57 | Report Abuse

usry, no all share after div. will down, just like
deluem bhd, after 9 sen div. next 2day price up again more than 20 sen. so,counter based on good results or profit up n up

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-11 13:07 | Report Abuse

Agree with u Bro Tasoke: some times we can see the share price up DURING EX date or 1-2 days after Ex date..By the way i'm not mention this coz i'm worry it a bias.. but we can see some times the share price also up during EX date..
By the way by look at urrent situation in Malaysia..hard to see this scenerio now days.
thanks 4 ur comments..

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-03-11 15:12 | Report Abuse

Market is still good in US & Europe & Malaysia tomorrow will ikut sama sama...maybe our index will shoot to 1600 points this week...so I presume after we all had collected our dividend, we will see our JCY shares goes up further....all the best to all.

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-11 17:21 | Report Abuse

Hope our Malaysia Market ok and stable for coming week and USA and Europe not 'aww" and 'Lo sai' at least for 2-3 days than we can see JCY price move higher at least 5cents within 1 week...

notes:
** 'Aww' & Lo sai ( vomit & dirhoea).. correct me if i'm wrong..

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-03-11 17:39 | Report Abuse

Yes, brother Usry Bin Abdullah , let's hope what those analyst report saying that 1600 points is reachable & becomes a reality this week as they had predicted....then JCY will shot 10 cents perhaps, hee, ,hee, hee

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-03-12 06:07 | Report Abuse

Get your bullets ready to go a showdown as there's the optimism of DJI going to rally has come from the signs of further improvement in the U.S. economy. Friday's stronger-than-expected jobs report which is the most widely watched U.S. economic indicator will gave the stock market more "shoot"...hang on my friends.

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-03-12 07:11 | Report Abuse

Actually, there's absolutely every reason for JCY to do much better, except the counter has been held back by those K&Ks and sharks!! Perhaps too much publicity and you know the adage familiarity breeds..... This is a jewel in the HDD empire and with its outstanding performance past and present, it is a golden route for those who have the patience.

Posted by kschai77i3 > 2012-03-12 11:32 | Report Abuse

You guys still hoping ah? hahah...creating own reason to explain current situation and try to comfort yourself ah? Over is Over man!!!

fakedevil

68 posts

Posted by fakedevil > 2012-03-12 12:11 | Report Abuse

heart attack o0o like this!

tasoke

317 posts

Posted by tasoke > 2012-03-12 16:10 | Report Abuse

be patience, 1.12 is coming, start to collect n keep til 2nd quater report ,

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-12 16:20 | Report Abuse

Look like the game is over.. may be we need to keep this JCY until Next two month(MAY 2012.

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-03-12 16:57 | Report Abuse

Maybe end of year...

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-12 17:24 | Report Abuse

If end of the year,this share price will down to 40 cents only.. don't worry too much but if this share drop to 90cents(i will cut lost)

petracot

179 posts

Posted by petracot > 2012-03-12 21:18 | Report Abuse

One has to face some hard facts now. JCY failed to penetrate the strong barrier at 1.60 and is retracing. If one looks at the chart, a head and shoulder pattern has been formed and points to the possible low of 0.80 to 0.90 if the current price breaks below critical support of 1.10 (hopefully that would not happen).

There is a glimmer of hope, even at 0.80 to 0.90, the price is above 200 MA line. It all depends on the 2Q results to be announced between April and May. If 2Q result is as good as 1Q, that might spark off another rally. If 2Q result does not meet market expectation, I think JCY can "tutup kedai"

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-12 22:34 | Report Abuse

Bro Petracot:Agree with u.. and tomorrow if market slide another 10 points, we can see this stock will break RM1.10 critical level and consolidate further..
Tonite DJIA is not in good mood in early trade,hope it not influece our market to slide further tomorrow..

Posted by Noraini Ismail > 2012-03-12 23:50 | Report Abuse

Agree cut loss at Rm 1.00

Posted by mike8888 > 2012-03-13 17:33 | Report Abuse

Man enough to cut your losses >>> come back stronger next time. YOu win some and lose some....

kadok1691

220 posts

Posted by kadok1691 > 2012-03-13 18:26 | Report Abuse

ini kaunter sudah byk naik....more than 200% since middle of last year. i bought only 52cents & sold @ 80cents...

Posted by afar_filhaq > 2012-03-13 22:14 | Report Abuse

volume today quite high...

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-14 05:55 | Report Abuse

Last nite DJIA was up 200 points,and Hope our Bursa malaysia also up and this counter will mantain at this current level (RM1.10-RM1.15).

charlie chia

2,151 posts

Posted by charlie chia > 2012-03-14 07:03 | Report Abuse

Probability will help to boost up JCY. Put our fingers crossef

LittleY

16 posts

Posted by LittleY > 2012-03-14 08:28 | Report Abuse

Some people are still expecting the approval of share buy-back at AGM will correct the share price, for clarification purpose, JCY can not do share buy-back at this moment because its public shareholding spread has dropped to below the 25% requirement.

LittleY

16 posts

Posted by LittleY > 2012-03-14 08:40 | Report Abuse

For those still hold JCY shares, there are two possibilities for the rebound:-
1) Q2 result. As covered by press, the Management of JCY is optimistic on delivering good result in Q2, so I assume it will not be worse than Q1. Current share price is doing only P/E of around 3.5.
2) Privatisation. In which this has been a rumour for JCY for quite a long time (I am not saying it is happening but it might happen). Privatisation is common when a share price is not performing and reflecting its real value (e.g. Maxis in the past) and privatisation for JCY is EASY because the major shareholder controls more than 74% of the total shares. Let's assume a privatisation price of RM1.50, it is 37.6% premium given recent share price. But if JCY FY2012 result can deliver RM600 million, it gives to roughly RM0.30 per share, which means effectively the privatisation cost for the major shareholder is ONLY RM1.20 per share, sound like a good deal right? Good deal to the major shareholder and to minority, perhaps.

Posted by abdul wahab > 2012-03-14 10:04 | Report Abuse

I think its all over for JCY!

Posted by abdul wahab > 2012-03-14 10:05 | Report Abuse

Just wait for another round of speculation if you're lucky!

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-14 19:13 | Report Abuse

last minutes push up.. it is true push or just a 'pancing ikan?'
long time sliding from 1.30 with no pull the handbreak..

tasoke

317 posts

Posted by tasoke > 2012-03-14 21:15 | Report Abuse

tak kesa la mancing ikan kah? betul kah? hold sampai 2nd quarter result keluar, mati Hidup baru tahu la. good luck!!!!

Posted by undukngadau > 2012-03-15 11:14 | Report Abuse

LittleY, awak tulis macam Lamken lah

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-15 16:53 | Report Abuse

same people but different nickname..

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-15 16:57 | Report Abuse

lamken...lesson should be learned.
Never swim against the tide, dont fight with big shark, the one who get loss always is yourself.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-15 17:15 | Report Abuse

Well spoken Fat Cat.. Never goes against the shark. :) And don't make the shark angry also

Posted by soapdepartment > 2012-03-15 18:25 | Report Abuse

Lamken, i lost 35k from your comment.

hoyt

92 posts

Posted by hoyt > 2012-03-15 18:40 | Report Abuse

When the edge is gone get out and move on. The moment we console ourselves and place high hopes, that's when the trouble starts.

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-15 18:46 | Report Abuse

That time, he talked like God.. And open fire at shark.. Sigh..
Talk like invisible hand gonna come and do some magical runs.. How it will goes in future, or after warrant expire..
As long as shark is not at your side.. Is one way going down lower.
I am not erasing the hope of JCY going higher, I am just telling, it is not the time yet... :)

Enter blindly, you get stucked gao gao lu..

Cheers

Posted by mountkinabalu1 > 2012-03-15 18:54 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat & Bonescythe : Thanks for your comment

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-15 21:43 | Report Abuse

Thanks for wad comment?

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-15 22:14 | Report Abuse

ur direct and sincere comment about our colleague.. By the way, no body should be blame in this game unless our self.

Handsome

72 posts

Posted by Handsome > 2012-03-17 00:19 | Report Abuse

i don't understand why should anyone blame lamken....we are all adults here and we know that we buy at our own risk. BTW lamken is not wrong yet as the game is not even over yet. any of us here going to give lamken some of our profit if we earn from jcy? if the answer is no then stop blaming him!

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-17 00:24 | Report Abuse

Mr Handsome,

You go and read back how he talks, then you understand lar.. He is talking like as if he is god that time. Any shoot anyone that is not in the same tune as he is.. Apa ini..? Unless he is a big shark, probably can talk like this lar. Now how? Become long term investor lo.. Wait for next flight then.. Maybe next result is somewhere at May.

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2012-03-17 00:26 | Report Abuse

Well say handsome, my advice to all ppl here who stuck at current price Hold ur ticket if u hv holding power, time will come Lets see B4 June 2012 ya. dont blame ppl that's ur own click to buy ok ! HOLD also AT own Risk !!

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-17 07:41 | Report Abuse

Firstly, let's get some facts right .lamken is my only username is this forum. I do not use any other username and the many other user on this forum have been falsely accused of being me. Secondly I stopped commenting not to hide but certain big player are using my information to make decision.

The reason why we all die on the warrant is
because the hand have deal with 2 big shark to push price up to 1.80 during the 2 last week before expiry but the 2 big shark got greedy
and try to change terms of deal last minute and hand pull out of deal. For this reason osk are very lucky. Look at my previous and you can see that I was certain on which day the price push supposed to start. This is why i have the balls to play with them. The information was correct at the time but the deal fall through at final hr. Iam not one of the hand pet shark holding rm50m to push the price up so I cannot control this. I could not post this during the time because osk are reading my comments and if they know the price push not going to happen, they will even Be more daring and push price down even further by dumping all they have. At least the threat of price push made them think twice about dumping all.

The only lesson I learnt is that sharing information is dangerous. Information can be correct at a point in time but can change so very dangerous to share. I will continue to play with shark and make them angry as long as I have information and can expose how they try to con public.

As for what is happening now and what is going to happen in future, bonescythe seem to have all the answer for you. Bonescythe: Ian not god but you are not even at my level. Information is power, I have information and you do not. You can keep making your general prediction, even a kid will know, eg maybe wait for may, price may go up and down etc. Grow some balls and give people proper answers rather then make general comments because you really don't know and you have no information. You are just as clueless as the newbies on here. Ian privy to information, you are not so don't talk to me ever again.

arnold25

41 posts

Posted by arnold25 > 2012-03-17 11:20 | Report Abuse

Firstly Hi Lamken,I was follow your comments almost 6month and thanks to u, for me ur comments full with information that can used for investors to invest in JCY even to contraplayer.I feel sad when u keep quiet for few weeks. Sharing information was not dangerous, but when ppl became greedy is dangerous, they are going to win a lot, little-little dont want. When an investor became a gambler he will greed to win more. My advise for u, just keep share what information that u have. Ignore what some stupid ppl voices coz u still have other hunger ur comments. Yewkhian u r right, never blaming other ppl for ur fault,
investing was not coz of other ppl interligen but with ur smart, emotion and attitute. they should used the information to do own study b4 clik in. not simply jump in. I think the word " invest with ur own risk" almost used by informer, why Lamken always became black sheep and Y! Y! Y! they not blame osk, jupiter maybank,ammb,cimb ect..ect.. when they all said BUY!!BUY!! but suddenly the prices going down? so ask ur self WHY???? I bcame excited to invest in JCY but when I did my own study, I think it not the right time to jump in. my advice to u all ppl, cari la ilmu b4 u do something. i3invester has advertised when and where seminar to be carry out. so register ur self and get the knowledge for ur self. never used other ppl knowledge for u to make any judgement. when u used other ppl knowledge for u make profit that was SHELLFISH!!!!. for me Lamken only gave informations and he never ask u ppl to follow. YES!!, hes have said buy or hold or sell...but he was not GOD.....what he said just only prediction...Be a smart guy/investor....dont be a stupid ppl.... Thanks God ..I always gain in my investment and contra....And thank alot to informer like LAMKEN....CHONG..ADAMRYAN...ect...for usefull information. by the way Lamken just keep inform what u have,p/s Lamken I like to meet u and buy u refeshment.Lastly never blame other ppl. Happy trading and invest with ur own risk.

pinya

5 posts

Posted by pinya > 2012-03-17 13:05 | Report Abuse

Hi, Mr.Lamken, i also follow ur comments..and still holding my jcy. Any usefull information hope u keep inform and mind to share with us....thanks a lot!! wccheong@gmail.com

Mohd Shuk

725 posts

Posted by Mohd Shuk > 2012-03-17 13:30 | Report Abuse

arnold25: Yes I agree with u. Kami sudah dewasa, dan semua orang tahu, forum atau blog, hanya share info only. Mereka tak paksa kita beli pun, its up to u to buy or not and buy at ur own risks. even broker"s Research like Maybank, RHB also sometime not so accurate, (not sometime but always)... Y not we blame them also. Everyone make mistake, not all the time we r in win situation. And nobody can be 100% accurate in stock market. even warren buffet also make mistake sometime. so y we need to blame lamken. Com'on guy, let we also learn about FA TA. Don't just depend on people's info. Its not wrong to share but we also should do our homework also before decide to buy. If don't know abt FA TA. Plz buy some book abt FA TA. and learn. Money not come easy without knowledge. If u always just depend on tips, u r not playing stock but u r gambling in stock market coz u buy without knowledge. I agree with CPTEH, he always means that learn before u buy. Totally agree with him. Thanks also to Mr Chong who always share good info with us. and Mr Adam, what i know about him, He always visit this forum to get info then he do da his own TA homework before he decide to buy. That's good example for everyone. Y not we do the same? so Lets we all learn to make good profits. hihi. That all i think. Thanks

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-03-17 15:04 | Report Abuse

im still insist on '' don't fight with big shark '' unless you are 1 big shark too.

common sense..

osk sure press the price because they don't want to paid too much for the warrant.

the price had constantly up for 4-5 months, many retailer investor that buy at 0.80 - 1.1 , they would happily to sell at 1.2 - 1.4 and make some profit.

retailer investor would sell now and buy back later with cheaper price, they don't have problem with osk as long as they make money.

so in the end, who get loss?
it is those weakly heart that cut loss at 5,10,15%.

i also insist on ' don't swim against the tide ''

in jcy case, its not only osk that against us, its the MOOD of the people toward this particular stock.

with some many odd against us, the outcome could not be more sure.

but people tend to believe that good will always prevail evil, but in the stock market, there is no good and evil, there only willing buyer and willing seller, so please do not hold grudge.

instead of pointing finger to everyone, we really should get something from this.

and for the invisible hand, not that i doesn't believe you lamken, but it just that i really cant see it doing anythings.

tasoke

317 posts

Posted by tasoke > 2012-03-17 15:07 | Report Abuse

ya lah , true & fact inform, we should appreciated lamken so hardly to get & study give to this forum for us, price not accordingly his comment, everyone to blame him, n not blame if other researh house wrongly. everybody know JCY secured profits alry, price up Or down, depand on d market, is beyond our control, we go in , just found that price is fair, good future, than we buy and hold, not for gamble or contra, ok good luck to all of us.

Mohd Shuk

725 posts

Posted by Mohd Shuk > 2012-03-17 16:23 | Report Abuse

So if u bought without do own research it, plz blame urself

Posted by bonescythe > 2012-03-17 18:07 | Report Abuse

Mr Lamken,

Yea, I dunno what kind of hand you know, and also what kind of shark you see inside JCY at that time, as well as the deal and insider information and etc. You can have a lot of say about whatever insider deal, then deal called off and etc... But to say I know nothing? How sure are you that you think I know zero about JCY?

And my prediction is general prediction? Even kid can predict that manner? Hmm..Very good. I hope you can get me a kid that can predict this good.

I still remember what you told me -

"skycon and bonesythe or any other bullsheter here: If you think my facts about the invisible hand and his sharks are fairy tale imagaination. I am willing to bet with you 2 to 1. If I can tell you exactly what day this week the first shark will attack (price will jump with big volume), You pay me 50k, If iam wrong, I will pay you 100k."

Maybe if my team doesn't attack JCY, your fairy tale will really become a fairy tale already.

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-03-17 18:44 | Report Abuse

Dear colleague..
As what i'm wrote before- we are responsible to what we done.No body should be blame in this game unless our self and for me, i'm appreciate for those who are willing to share their info here.(especially mr Chong & Mr Lamken)..

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-03-17 18:48 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat Tim Buddy: Iam not a big shark but I swim amongst them so
Iam more qualified then anyone here to decide what I should and
should not do and dont need anyone here to "teach" me what I should not do. And further when you are asking me not to fight with sharks, you are telling me to just let public be con by institutions because Iam not a big shark. Not going to happen. You can sit there and be a pawn if you like but I refuse to do the same.

For your comment about dont swim against tide, the mood is created by OSK becuase they spooked the market so both are related to a 1 single cause.

There is not willing buyer or seller, but a few KEY big buyer and seller who willdecide if a share price will go up or down. The public are just small feeders along for the ride. This was never about good and evil. this was always about a price push beforewarrant expiry that did not happen (yet) because a deal fell through at last minute. No grudges held at all, iam only disappointed that I did not get a chance to see all the warrant
holders benefit from the warrant. YOu will understand how lucky the CW issuer is this time.

For your comment on the invisible hand, he could not do much other then try to maintain price during the last 2 weeks before warrant expire without breaching his share holder spread ( he already holding 75%).This is why he done a deal with 2 proxy sharks to do the price push and I already told you why the deal fall through at last hour.

Anyway, whatever information I post here you can chose to ignore if you think its bullshet. Iam not forcing anyone to listen or read.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz