Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-01-08 06:23 | Report Abuse

Export stocks, now what? The world is crashing. so, run away or stick around? There is a quote in Yahoo news I wish to share with you : quote: It takes an iron stomach to buy stocks when markets are falling, of course, but it’s easier to take a look around, assess whether your local economy seems imperiled, and if it’s not, relax. Markets don't always reflect real economic performance, but they do experiment with rationality now and then. unquote Tell you what. All export counters had a good run based on earnings growth of Sept Q. A look at the US$ to ringgit chart will tell you that Sept Q only got one month above 4 ringgit, however, the December quarter got all 3 months above 4 ringgit. You see, revenue in ringgit terms is based on the average of the 3 month sales. With a full 3 months of of ringgit above 4, the earnings of December ending quarter of the exporters is going to explode upwards compared to the Sept ending quarter . The next quarter results ending Dec is going to put the Sept ending earnings to shame. You want to miss the fun just because of world news ? so, run away or stick around? big winners make big decisions. aim to win big....you should want to be a big winner, not an ikan bilis winner don't do hit and run. People who do hit and run will get run over I want to end this message by saying...... Final results are based on strategy and stock picking skills. First, most people really got no strategy one. Secondly, on stock pickings, and buying and selling decisions, the losers says Yes too often. the winners rarely says Yes .....one last comment. yes, China got big problems. But don't sell shares because China market crash..............China market has always been funny market, cartoon market. Just look at the red chips in Malaysia to understand China market.

1 person likes this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Koon Bee 2016-01-10 21:46

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-01-10 20:07 | Report Abuse

The world did not end on Friday...In fact, as early as 9.00 am , there were no desperate sales and soon, the market realising it has strength actually surged on selected shares in the afternoon.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2016-01-10 20:16 | Report Abuse

Dear Desa, it is good that you bring up this issue agin. I am actually waiting for this opportunity to query you - I thought you were critical about Comcorp's margin expansion from the weak Ringgit ? You said that the benefit will disappear once the contracts are renegotiated every few months (and they will go bankrupt) ?

In my opinion, that is utterly BS, as in real life, the gain will be shared between the manufacturers and the buyers, not entirely taken away from the manufacturers.

But that is beyond the point, what upset me was the inconsistency - your export companies will be rewarded by margin expansion while my exporters will be stripped of that benefit the next contract period. Which is which ?

Please don't preach to me about balanced view. Looked to me more like playing politics and malicious attack.

I look forward to your response

Desa20201956

2,286 posts

Posted by Desa20201956 > 2016-01-10 21:38 | Report Abuse

ok...you are the master.

You passed every test.

Posted by zbaikitree2 > 2016-01-10 21:40 | Report Abuse

desa, don't waste time argue with him la.

his ego now is bigger than twin tower already.

Koon Bee

549 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-01-10 21:46 | Report Abuse

Desa really like roti canai...pusing the facts here and there

Post a Comment
Market Buzz