Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-02 10:07 | Report Abuse

THE SKY IS EMPTY (FLAG FREE) Last year, about three months after that fateful date May 9, a day I now regard as accursed, I went out and bought a national flag for the first time in my life. I then flew that flag on a tall pole fixed to my gate’s pillar, just like many of my neighbours. The flag flying high was a sight that touched me with various arousing emotions - elation, hope, pride - and at the glorious change heading our way. The surprise today is not that these beliefs of optimism seem to have disappeared but the speed at which our prime minister achieved this collapse. After all of his pious preaching and promises, we never reckoned with what really lay beneath his visage of benevolence. He led us away from Umno and in its place, he installed Bersatu. People like Syed Sadiq Syed Abdul Rahman don’t really matter as he is a little boy who believes he has grown up and matured just because he prowls with more seasoned and cunning politicians. And this year? My flag lies forsaken and hidden somewhere in my storeroom. After all that Mahathir and Bersatu wreaked on us, I will not be flying that flag. The sky in my neighbourhood looks so empty. (by vijay47) _________________ #no yesman PARTICIPATION NO. 0001 CATEGORY: 1. BEST AUTHOR OF THE YEAR 2. BEST TITLE 3. BEST ORIGINAL STORY 4. BEST UNIVERSAL PATRIOTICISM VALUE 5. BEST MALAYSIAN VALUE

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2019-09-02 17:20

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-02 10:23 | Report Abuse

Malaysia kan Minda Dan Jiwa Bermula Anak Muda

Anak-anak Malaysia
Biar berbeza agama
Satu otak dua mata
Kita Manusia Sama

Demi capai perpaduan
Mesti tukar fikiran
Di mana ada kemahuan,
di situ ada jalan

Tak kira miskin atau kaya
Tak kira nyata atau sahih
Hendak seribu kan daya,
Tak hendak seribu dalih

Korus:

Walaupun orang generasi lama
Tatkala bapa borek anak jadi rintih
Kita pasti akan berjaya
Buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih

Meskipun orang generasi lama
Bagai ketam mengajar anak berjalan lurus
Datangnya generasi kita
Hanya percaya amanah, adil, saksama dan telus

Biarpun orang generasi lama
Tak insaf walau perjalanan hidup hampir ke penghujung
Kini orang generasi kita
Jangan berfikiran kusut bagai katak di bawah tempurung

Anak-anak Malaysia
Esok hari tiang negara
Salah guru dan pengetua
Preskrip salah petua

Anak-anak Malaysia jangan runcing
Persaudaraan agama masing-masing
Tapi tiada yang atasi warga negara
Satu negara satu bangsa- Malaysia

(Reforming schooling system...right thinking....starting young......producing 'Malaysian First' pupils)

PARTICIPATION NO. 0002

CATEGORY:
1. BEST AUTHOR OF THE YEAR
2. BEST TITLE
3. BEST ORIGINAL SONG
4. BEST LYRICS
5. BEST UNIVERSAL PATRIOTICISM VALUE
6. BEST MALAYSIAN VALUE

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-02 10:52 | Report Abuse

WHAT A PERFECT INVERTED-U WHEN YOU U-TURN SIMPLY AN U IRRESPONSIBLY (KARMA)!

U-turn government keeps making u-turn after u-turn, before u-turning into a perfectly inverted-U-performing-cum-rate government i.e. from an underdog which was not expected to win the general election to an overnight (late, late into the very night) winner (straight up and peak, then fall steeply)

PARTICIPATION NO. 0003

CATEGORY:
1. BEST TITLE
2. BEST ORIGINAL WORK
3. BEST MORAL LESSON

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-02 10:56 | Report Abuse

MISSED OPPORTUNITY FOR ANOTHER CENTURY

It is better for the government to do the right things and lose the next general election; than to continue doing the wrong things and lose the another innocent generation!

PARTICIPATION NO. 0004

CATEGORY:
1. BEST TITLE
2. BEST ORIGINAL WORK
3. BEST MORAL LESSON
4. BET SINGLE LINER QUOTE

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-02 11:32 | Report Abuse

Best Merdeka 2019 Food for Thought
(Merdeka starts from the correct mindset........self-reliant .......... independent................taking responsibility)

Is it part of the politico-bureaucratic syndrome that suggests that public money is yours to dispose of as you see fit? Whatever the reason hand outs offer no benefit to Malaysians. And they are certainly no alternative to education. Part of the breakfast package is education on nutrition. Nutrition taught to children is a waste of time, unless you want to wait a generation to see the results. The target for education should be the parents. Both in terms of nutritional know-how and responsibility. If negligent parents can’t step up to the line, then community self-help (government sponsored) should be the next line of attack. But parents should never be encouraged to “pass the buck” for their own responsibilities off to the government. That sounds like the beginnings of communism. (The Analyser)

PARTICIPATION NO. 0005

CATEGORY:
1. BEST MORAL LESSON

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-02 17:20 | Report Abuse

RACISMOMETER: A MALAYSIAN-MADE PRODUCT (WEARABLE WITH IT SOFTWARE)

Every teacher in every public funded learning institution must be put on a wearable ...........

.............racismometer

to ensure the meter stays at 0 consistantly

Any recorded progression from 0 to 1-3........................need urgent and appropriate actions by the ministry

0 = healthy

1 = ENMITY TOWARDS OTHER GROUPS

In order to further strengthen their sense of identity, members of a group may develop hostile feelings toward other groups. The group may become more defined and cohesive in its otherness to — and in its conflict with — other groups.

2 = INCOHERENT SPLIT PERSONALITY (Schizoid)

Act benevolently towards members of their own group, but be cruel and heartless to anyone outside it.

When members of a group take the step of withdrawing empathy from members of other groups, limiting their concern and compassion to their fellows. They may act benevolently towards members of their own group, but be cruel and heartless to anyone outside it.

3 = malignant stage (the most dangerous and destructive stage)

Members project their own psychological flaws and their own personal failings onto another group,.......

........ as a strategy of avoiding responsibility and blame. Other groups become scapegoats, and consequently are liable to punished, even attacked or murdered, in revenge for their alleged crimes.

PARTICIPATION NO. 0006

CATEGORY:
1. BEST ORIGINAL
2. BEST CREATIVE INVENTION

Post a Comment
Market Buzz