Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-06 20:18 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2021-12-07 08:42

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-06 20:26 | Report Abuse

So yeah! 8th! What if PM Sabri intervene in Najib trial and gives Najib a pass! Boy, that would really destroy Malaysia for sure!
So please! Don't underestimate coming verdict! If Najib goes away scott free, then i say, good riddance to Malaysia!
Once any sitting PM gave the impression that he steps in court verdict, foreign investors would never return ever again!
Why, because Najib trial before PM Sabri was done in a transparent manner! Najib was given every opportunity to defend himself! There was no hidden of evidence!
As in case of Zeti and her husband, that is separate matter! Of which she and her husband too must be brought to trial!
It is up to PM Sabri to let justice run it's course! Intervene and we will see demise of Malaysia at much faster rate!
Unfortunately we have seen PM Sabri munching up to Najib since day one in office! Perhaps to prevent collapse of his administration!
Either way, PM Sabri administration is already collapsing fast! Intervene and Harapan can pull out from MOU! Let justice prevail and Zahid Najib will pull the rug under PM Sabri feet!
So you see, there's no happy ending here at all!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-06 20:29 | Report Abuse

If Najib verdict remains, then we should see Zahid pulling out his support as fast as lighting! Zahid as usually will be culprit for collapse of PM Sabri administration! As if we don't know Zahid has been masterminding all the collapse of previous administrations!
So dont' underestimate Zahid! He still holds the key to Umno! He is still the president! And he will be PM if Umno capture Putrajaya!
So you see why i am not hopeful of Malaysia at all!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-06 20:30 | Report Abuse

For bursa performance, one can already sense that PM Sabri will save Najib! It's a very bad move but then again, what do you expect from Sabri!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-06 20:59 | Report Abuse

Sadly, based on stock prices and bursa movement, i can say that Najib will walk free this 8th!

ahbah

6,213 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-12-06 22:06 | Report Abuse

What will happen to our mkt if Ah jeep walk free this 8th ?

ahbah

6,213 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-12-06 22:24 | Report Abuse

If that ruling goes against Najib, he can still stay out of jail while he

appeals again — a process that could take years.

ahbah

6,213 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-12-06 22:29 | Report Abuse

After Umno’s victory, his supporters swarmed his Facebook page with calls

for him to become the prime minister again.

to take care of our falling mkt for us ???

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-06 22:49 | Report Abuse

https://bebasnews.my/2021/11/28/will-dec-8-be-a-propitious-day-for-malaysia/

By Zaid Ibrahim
DECEMBER 8th, 2021.
On this day, the Court of Appeal will give its verdict on the charges against former prime minister Najib Razak in the SRC International case.

Some of my friends have asked me if the Appeals Court would uphold trial judge Mohd Nazlan Mohd Ghazali’s decision. Or will the decision be reversed.

The judge wrote a 500-page judgment, probably the longest judgment ever written in the history of the country. (I am proud to say Nazlan was a fine lawyer – but too quiet for my liking – when he was with me some years ago.)

Will Dec 8 be a propitious day for Malaysia?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-07 00:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by ahbah > Dec 6, 2021 10:06 PM | Report Abuse

What will happen to our mkt if Ah jeep walk free this 8th ?

Answer : There wont' be bursa anymore! Once foreign investors see that our justice system totally broken, you think their investment will see the light of justice! Zero!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-07 00:39 | Report Abuse

One must remember, 1MDB case is gained worldwide attention! To turn a verdict because of political intervention will be the death of Malaysia! We will never again see foreign investors coming as they know their rights will not be defended in our soil!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-07 00:40 | Report Abuse

Malaysia may as well be group with Myammar if the verdict implies political intervention!

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-07 08:37 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/statement-tony-pua-tun-mahathirs-upcoming-book?type=malaysia

Pak Joe was furious that a due diligence (as provided under the shareholder’s agreement) was being requested, especially after the royal treatment he has received from Najib. He secured a meeting with Mahathir, arranged by one of Mahathir’s ‘trusted advisors’ to protest against the actions by the MoF. Mahathir was furious when he was told by Pak Joe that Tony Pua had “threatened” to take over Mulia’s 49% stake for only RM1 after the latter had invested more than RM1.1 billion in the project already.

Perhaps I was a convenient target for anyone unhappy with MoF trying to clean up Najib’s mess, or perhaps Mahathir has his bias and prejudice against me; but the easiest way to rile up Mahathir is to hit his soft spot for some ‘big business bosses’ being ‘unfairly’ treated.

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-12-07 08:42 | Report Abuse

In fact, Pak Joe is now sitting in jail in Indonesia for fraud and corruption after being arrested by Interpol police in Kuala Lumpur in 2020. Senior police and attorney-general officers in Indonesia were all found guilty of conspiring with and receiving bribes from him.

Corruptor/fraudster go to jail in Indonesia but we Malaysia treat con man / fugitive/ convict as VVIP

Post a Comment
Market Buzz