Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-29 23:03 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-07-29 23:15

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-29 23:10 | Report Abuse

I really don't understand why Shopee continues to use JT! At one point Shopee indeed tried to discontinue it's contract with JT! Suddenly the contract was renewed! I guess you know, some internal intervention! You know, some kickback or something!
I don't blame JT staff! Many are very good at their job! But i heard many are also left unpaid or grossly underpaid! There's just to many things not good well with JT!
Government should steps in and investigate JT! The amount of parcels that got lost are mind boggling! And mind you, the rate that customers are paying now are actually very high! Higher than Poslaju which is doing far better job compare to JT!
Why is JT getting away with so many mistakes! And why Shopee keeping blind to customers complaints!
I have stop ordering online of late! I just don't find it worth it anymore!
As long as Shopee and Ladaza does not bring back delivery option, i think it's just a waste ordering online!
Beside, i experience too many late deliveries and missing parcels! It's just getting on my nerves!
It certainly damage my happiness index as well! I mean, why get into cycle of frustration and disappointment everytime you order online!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-29 23:12 | Report Abuse

Do you know there's actually a booming business selling 'unclaimed' parcels from Shopee and Lazada!
Yeah! You can buy a whole sack of parcels for only RM50! I mean, it's like tons of 'unclaimed' parcels!
But the truth is, these parcels were not 'unclaimed'! Rather not delivered to customers! A huge lost to sellers!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-29 23:15 | Report Abuse

Do you know how this 'unclaimed' parcels happened! Easy! JT purposely delivered to wrong address! Despite customers complaints, they will never be rerouted or delivered! And so, a side business for JT middlemen to sell this 'unclaimed' parcels to 3rd party! I don't know if Shopee management knew about this but it's very rampant!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz