Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-16 00:26 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2023-05-16 09:21

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-16 00:28 | Report Abuse

It seems Assmin tried to take credit for influx of US giants opening based in Malysia! Tesla, Apple and so forth confirm setting base in Malaysia! Of course PM Anwar is taking credit since he is now the PM!
But the thing is, without TRX and early mega projects, i doubt US companies would come! If HSR has proceed as scheduled, we would have so much foreign investors heading our shore given current geopolitics!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-16 00:30 | Report Abuse

World Bank and IMF used to sing praises for Malaysia during Najib administration! All due to good fiscal policies! Yeah i know, haters will think otherwise! Just like how Trump would create chaos and spark WW3! But then we witnessed 4 years of world peace under his administration!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-16 00:32 | Report Abuse

The point i like to make is, Najib pro rakyat initiatives adn prudent fiscal policies have made huge impact on Malaysia economy and foreign investors!
Don't get me wrong! He deserve what he is getting! Najib is now in prison! But how about Mahathir! The father of all kleptocracy! Oh yeah, the LIms love him very much! So much that PM Anwar sideline the Lims due to this unconditonal love of the LIms to Mahathir!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-16 00:35 | Report Abuse

Like it or not, Najib is the right poster boy for PH BN! Or else we wont' see PH after GE16!
But you say, Najib is enemy of Dap! Really!
Do remember, it was Dap or the Lims that made Pas into national party that we see today! Please, lest you forget, the Lims were willing to stand under Pas banner during GE13! And it was the Lims who stood by Mahathir during PH short 22 months!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-16 00:40 | Report Abuse

Only Najib can influence majority malays to vote for PH BN! This is the painful truth!
Let me share you what's behind the curtain at the moment!
PN Anwar is assisting for Najib pardon which is planned next year! And to do that, PM Anwar is bringing Jho Low back from China!
And all the 1MDB fiasco will be push to Jho Low! Which is the real mastermind! Najib was indeed the dumbass who fall for Jho Low big whale scam! So yeah, Najib was guilty of been a dumbass! And he deserve to be in jail!
Once Jho Low is brought back, then we should see court trial that will help clear Najib and put Jho Low behind bars!
Jho Low is also in big trouble! CCP high officials that used to protect him are been prosecuted by Chairman Xi! Chairman Xi is not intersted in keeping Jho Low around! But details are been arranged to ensure CCP secrets remain secret! As long as Jho Low rot in jail, consider it done deal!

nicholas99

9,844 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2023-05-16 09:18 | Report Abuse

Lims lost the plot..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-05-16 09:21 | Report Abuse

Anwar is gaining traction among the malays mah!
Remember Anwar use to be more popular than najib mah!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz