6 people like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by chong 2011-07-12 02:22

Posted by liewkimguan > 2011-07-09 20:23 | Report Abuse

support u, v dun want discremination country, v want fair and transparency of election in the country....

Posted by hmramli49 > 2011-07-09 21:11 | Report Abuse

Hey Polite Market ! You want to talk about business or politics?
I am leaving your blog and many will follow

njue76

471 posts

Posted by njue76 > 2011-07-10 09:32 | Report Abuse

dont talk about politic...lu pergi berambus from malaysia then you think about its....

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2011-07-10 15:58 | Report Abuse

hmramli49.....if you want to leave this blog, you are always welcome...nobody is stopping you. If you hmramli49 leave, then I say good riddance. More of my friends will continue read this
blog.

Posted by Karim Farez > 2011-07-11 01:04 | Report Abuse

yes, of course it is fair elections are HAK RAKYAT...our country cannot be end up in chaos like yesterday...but i'm wondering the way Anwar handled PKR elections before this, full of cronysme...but the author of this blog has every right to express his views.. :) ...looking forward for more stock tips coming soon...

Posted by harniazizi > 2011-07-11 05:42 | Report Abuse

yes i support u i3 investor.politik yang bersih dan sihat akan menghasilkan pertumbuhan ekonomi yang baik. Karim Farez, betul kata anda pasal PKR tu.
Ramli setiap orang bebas menyuarakan pendapatnya, asal jangan menyinggung perasaan kaum dan agama lain....

admin

25 posts

Posted by admin > 2011-07-11 11:03 | Report Abuse

Dear readers, this is the official response from the Administrator of i3investor.com

Our stance is we would like to keep this portal open and free for all to discuss business and finance matters. It is ok too for people to express their personal feelings and discuss current situation in the world.

If there are postings that are too offensive in nature, we will have no choice but to remove the postings from this community.

Thanks to all for your corporation. Please keep it nice and polite to all.

Posted by paklong9877 > 2011-07-11 13:57 | Report Abuse

hello friend.Do not talk here.This a platform for making money.I f u want to talk about politic or to get symphaty I too will leave ur blog,

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2011-07-12 02:13 | Report Abuse

paklong9877, if you don't like some discussion which greatly affects our beloved country, then you too can leave this blog & as I said earlier you are most welcome to leave too & no one will stop you.....like I quote what Ad Edward just said....go ahead....yes, go ahead & leave if like it and nobody is stopping you but please don't threaten this blog owner.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2011-07-12 02:22 | Report Abuse

And to harniazizi, what you said is benar. Politics does in some way or other affects business & economy too. When government don't perform, our economy will go down the drain and that's what happen to some countries like Burma, Zimbabwe, etc. I am sure most of us don't want this to happen to our beloved country Malaysia. And in the end who suffer.....yes , people like you & me.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz