2 people like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Stephen Lee 2011-12-31 02:58

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2011-12-31 01:29 | Report Abuse

Coypond has given us a silly example of Tony Fernandez of knowing to be a pilot and having any airlines business experience before he started AIRASIA? Please read more about Tony working experience as a senior mgmt team for an budget airline in Europe before coming back to Malaysia to start Air Asia. Also Coypond must know who is behind him of starting the budget airline? Why don't Coypond used the illustration of George Tan (Sabahan) who he started Carrian Group of companies? As for TA Security, I am colour blind to their reports as the reputation of TA Security involved in Omega Securities years ago is aready a bad example. Please, Coypond....let us fair to us as a small time investor and do not continue to suck our sweat, blood and life saving out of us by potraiting Harvest as a good investment stock. From your derivatives, I may perceive that "Harvest" may be a super blue chip investment counter within the next few years (based on your analysis). God bless you.

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2011-12-31 02:58 | Report Abuse

Alex Lu:Thank you for your sacrified time and efforts in exposing more of "coypond" argumentative defensive statements so that we may not "conned" into the devilish pond and drown dead. If what coypond said to be true....then I will sell my property and equities and dump into Harvest if once lifted up by KLSE.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz