Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Jerry 2013-08-18 14:41

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-08-17 22:13 | Report Abuse

hahaha... the following lines caught my eyes

Many have came to join my simple tratles-trading classes ... many have left the group for another groups, or be at their own ... some may not trade anymore, but many old-timers still with the group where we discuss stock-trading in weekly basis, with a monthly meeting for members.

Anyway ... I do have intention to continue teaching trading as long as I am still needed, the demand is still there ... with my un-conventional ways of teaching trading, using basic charting. Yeah ... I am not those strong believer in charts but charts help in our planning of trades.

Lets analysis the lines...
1. many came & left your cohort group... why they left in first after learning? a short few weeks learning wont make them a better trader... so my question is WHY they left? Because they are not longer find your teaching interesting? or they found out you are just a bullshit? What about those who left your group for another?? why that happened? Because they found a better group than yours? of course they did....
2. un conventional way?? what so unconventional way you are talking about? you use chart nexus then you see all those indicators then you applied it... you see candle and so on and so on... so what is so unconventional about it? THIS IS JUST ANOTHER MARKETING to attract lambs to be slaughter... who the senior aka old timers still there?? only 1 by the name Mr Khaw.... who is biggest con man out there.... going around forum learning and come back and resell it to tratles... he called many of Mr Teh tratle to buy a stock which he is selling... I HAVE PROOF... deny it la... pls pls.....
3. NOT STRONG BELIEVER in charts??? hahahhahaa.... You plant a spy in Chris Choo forum where Chris Choo dont use charts to trade but many of his calls were superb.... then you re sell his calls to your tratles or your stock watch.... Chris Choo method had been very effective where you were amazed now you want to say NOT STRONG BELIEVER of charts... hahahaha

THIS MR TEH & HIS old timer are bunch of con man.... please please beware... I will continue to expose his wrong doings....

I beg you Mr Teh, to come out and deny all my allegation.... which I know you wont do that because I SPEAK THE TRUTH....

p/s : heard you are now collecting fund among your members... I will gather enough info then I will lodge a report in Bank Negara... I will do it...

Jerry

1,895 posts

Posted by Jerry > 2013-08-18 14:41 | Report Abuse

shut up cp teh, you think you so geng? teach people pula. pui... if so geng won't just sharing at here, they will find and get you instead

Post a Comment
Market Buzz