1 person likes this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by shaz1963 2014-08-25 12:37

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-08-24 10:40 | Report Abuse

good morning RT ... 4wk av vol was about 508K and last fri trading vol ballooned up to 7.3mil !!! is this a sign of PDT / stockist in the play ??? appreciate your tot if this is a sign of pump and dump !! thanks so much :)

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-08-24 10:55 | Report Abuse

Hi connie, personally I can't be sure whether PDT / stockist involve in this. But SHH is not exactly the kind of heavy volume penny stock likes PDZ, Sumatec, Glotech n etc. It is quite thinly traded most of the time so most likely not their cup of tea. Of coz, it is just my lay opinion. Judging from the volume last fri, i think there could be another run for this counter. As usual, do put ur stop stop loss juz in case. During this chaotic time, no one knows what is going to happen since the tide can turn as quickly as few seconds so better be cautious!

Posted by jennylee1382 > 2014-08-24 11:45 | Report Abuse

RT SHH the day gap up so monday will continuoe up or will down, if up wat is the TP?

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-08-24 13:51 | Report Abuse

uum uum uum ... share base 50m +- only
vol pdt dare not to short this counter in vol , else .. will kena 4896 :) .. buy long and then close position may be la

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-08-24 14:23 | Report Abuse

hi RT ... as seen in the 1st wave from the chart, that was a pretty fast act of pumping up the price and then dumping !! we can't really count elliott waves for shh :):) hopefully the next upleg wave will not make a u-turn so fast !! u are so rite .. bursa is chaotic n topsy-turvy :) and traders love this don't we ???

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-08-24 16:29 | Report Abuse

Hi Jenny, I can't be sure whether it will continue go up or down as well as put a TP on it because the only one can do that is the people behind the stock which I'm certainly not one of them. As a trader, I can only base on my trading plan to entry & exit. If the plan didn't work, I cut my losses and move on. If the plan works then I will take profit whenever I feels the time is right. Don't look for the perfect trade when you buy at the lowest point and sell at the highest point. This is simply won't happen. Just look for profitable trades, be it 5%, 10% or 20%, as long as profitable trade then that's good for me. For SHH basically the trading plan is based on the Wave anticipation theory thus I will sell if the share price fall below previous consolidation phase or look for sign of weakness such as wave with lower peak than previous. That's the only way I know. Hope it helps you.

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-08-24 16:36 | Report Abuse

Hi Connie, Yup, as trader, we need market to be vibrant which provide more trading opportunity for us. Sometimes certain counters can be ridiculous, but it is our job to be discipline and stay away from counters that we are not comfortable with. For traders, discipline is always the most valuable character to have. Just trades with the plan and stay away if you are not comfortable then I think every trader should be fine even in the chaotic market. I always believe that we shouldn't blame other players in the market or the market itself for our losses, we are the one that accountable for our own trades. If anyone can't understand this then most likely they will get washed out from the market soon.

Posted by charles89 > 2014-08-24 22:28 | Report Abuse

Hi RT-I am a new kid in the block.my six sense tells me SHH will touch 120 in the next leg.What says u ?

Posted by Random Trading > 2014-08-25 07:30 | Report Abuse

Hi Charles, like I said, is hard to know how far the counter can go. But judging on the current price level, if 2nd Wave come, then I do think that 1.20 is possible.

shaz1963

21 posts

Posted by shaz1963 > 2014-08-25 12:37 | Report Abuse

Rhb Tp 1.18 starbiz 1.26

Post a Comment
Market Buzz