7 people like this.

256 comment(s). Last comment by tah16600 2018-08-24 10:38

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-13 12:07 | Report Abuse

Lets me explain why raider promote MF strongly to the newbies loh...!
As u all know MF is just a tools that magnify return, if u r good...it will magnify ur return loh...If u r good it will help u to build wealth mah....!!

For the newbies it is very suitable mah....1st they start with a clean slate, they have time & can afford to lose and 3rd they have not much too lose loh....!!
For newbies based on raider formula they are either going to wipeout or they are going to be very rich if they use margin loh...!!

Lets raider explain the consequence of newbies got wipeout loh..!!
If newbies got wipeout his rm 30k capital....it is not the end of the world loh....he may either walk away and don touch share forever and chose a different field of wealth building, if his make out may not be suitable in share investment, he realize his limitation when young is a good thing loh...!!
Don wait until....when he is in the early 40 to 50s and got families commitment and children and when they have alot of monies to lose...they venture into investment with weak investment make up, they venture to investment loh..!
Or another newbies....who got wipeout, decided to learn from all his mistake he did and stay to make himself a better investor loh...!!
Think positively Actually this newbies undergo a crash course to learn share investment loh..!! For rm 30k....it is not a very expensive lesson loh.....!!

As for the winners, it is confirm their make up is suitable for a lifelong wealth building....they will make great investor since they start young and master art of margin investing loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-13 12:10 | Report Abuse

Btw if u read properly u r in the group b type if u have taken MF loh.....!!

Lets raider explain the consequence of newbies got wipeout loh..!!
If newbies got wipeout his rm 30k capital....it is not the end of the world loh....he may either walk away and don touch share forever and chose a different field of wealth building, if his make out may not be suitable in share investment, he realize his limitation when young is a good thing loh...!!

"Don wait until....when he is in the early 40 to 50s and got families commitment and children and when they have alot of monies to lose...they venture into investment with weak investment make up, they venture to investment loh..!
Or another newbies....who got wipeout, decided to learn from all his mistake he did and stay to make himself a better investor loh...!!
Think positively Actually this newbies undergo a crash course to learn share investment loh..!! For rm 30k....it is not a very expensive lesson loh.....!! "

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2018-08-13 12:11 | Report Abuse

Margin financing is not the cup of tea for newbies or average investors. MF is like taking a bet on your investment good ( you make more money . bad you lose more money )

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-13 12:19 | Report Abuse

U have stated u follow livermore and wyckoff....raider will advice u not to follow livermore even if u have taken or not taken MF loh...!!
Bcos livermore push too far its limit loh...!!

Raider highly recommend u follow wyckoff...it is sure win in the long run loh....!!
U should take margin when u use follow wyckoff....bcos u seldom use it, U use it when there is a very big opportunity loh...!!

Wyckoff is a surewin for trader, it is just like W Buffet sure win for investor loh....!!

Raider see wyckoff is not really a trader, he is a contraian investor loh....!!

posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 11:51 AM | Report Abuse

To answer raider, why am I still adamant on trading despite my early losses of the past, it's my belief system

I believe that,
I wanted to hone my passion (for trading) into a career.. One that gives me total financial independence, away from the corporate world where I'm not answerable to or accountable for anyone

I can be the minority who can trade profitably

I believe it's doable because
markets are not random, but manipulated by humans to their profitable advantage

There are simple uncluttered ways to look into these smart money footprints.. And because human nature never changes, I was fascinated by the trading acumen of Jesse Livermore, Richard Wyckoff who can trade markets from reading the tape

I believe that in order to trade profitably, it's not the system but how I manage my risks, especially when I'm wrong

I believe that I don't have to shoot anything that moves but put probabilities in your favor by trading selectively.. Notice I used probabilities and not certainties

And many other reasons... The point being, it's your belief system and if you want it bad enough, you'll always be guided to resources or mentor who can help pave the path of least resistance to your goals, be it in life or trading

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-08-13 13:17 | Report Abuse

Successful speculation is not about follow you, follow me... It's about finding your own edge and sticking to it..

There will always be only one Livermore, just as there is only one Wyckoff.. To mimic them entirely is a sure recipe for disaster... Which is why one will only have muted results by paying and following blindly techniques taught from a guru or master

And I reiterate to newbies, not unless you have sponsorship from your parents, never attempt to start your trading with MF.. Learn the ropes, trade small, most importantly allow yourself to make mistakes and learn from them.. The day you stop losing money is the day you are on the path to profitability

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-13 14:19 | Report Abuse

ted by Jonathan Keung > Aug 13, 2018 12:11 PM | Report Abuse

Margin financing is not the cup of tea for newbies or average investors
==============

on the contrary, your hero Warren the Buffalo started his sailang and margin career with all in and margin his bankrupt textile company at a very young age.

that is the way to go.....now, old and senile already tells people not to sailang and margin.....why? because now he wants reputation, more than he wants money.

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-08-13 14:21 | Report Abuse

Here's a good, honest perspective on the realities of trading for a living

http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/blog/market-will-deceive-you-if-you-let-it

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-13 14:22 | Report Abuse

George Soros is different...GS has always been more consistent....GS tells with great pride he always pushes his mentees to buy more and take more margin when they have done their home work.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-13 14:25 | Report Abuse

The Value Partners guy Cheah Cheng Hye calls it the killer instinct.....you got it or you don't.

He says he got the killer instinct.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-13 16:19 | Report Abuse

the war....and the secret of success,....... is in the mind, not in the maths.

how to sailang, how to margin?

in fact, how to make decisions? to be decisive? how to overcome loss aversion?

born? trained?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-13 21:23 | Report Abuse

In a way ayoyo is right u can do it slowly loh...but if u have no confidence, no determination and not willing to take up the challenge & risk...whatever u do half heartedly...how could u smell any success, even u tried failed many times leh ??

Yes u can follow ayoyo way, slowly does it...loh...!!
Get screwed many times.... only see little bit of successs loh...!!

If u follow raider way, with burning desire to succeed with accelerated learning, with the use of MF ..your chances of success is faster & more in depth loh...!!

Don be like kc, technically investment fundamental background strong but no confidence, with chicken heart & no confidence even to beat low hurdle benchmark return of 5% pa over 5 yrs loh...!!

If u have chicken heart, even with great skill...u will go no where loh...!!

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 13, 2018 01:17 PM | Report Abuse

Successful speculation is not about follow you, follow me... It's about finding your own edge and sticking to it..

There will always be only one Livermore, just as there is only one Wyckoff.. To mimic them entirely is a sure recipe for disaster... Which is why one will only have muted results by paying and following blindly techniques taught from a guru or master

And I reiterate to newbies, not unless you have sponsorship from your parents, never attempt to start your trading with MF.. Learn the ropes, trade small, most importantly allow yourself to make mistakes and learn from them.. The day you stop losing money is the day you are on the path to profitability

rojakmee

1,160 posts

Posted by rojakmee > 2018-08-13 21:30 | Report Abuse

MF is good if you know how to play, me been using for 5 years already
good money

3iii

12,907 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-08-14 16:23 | Report Abuse

Jesse Livermore was a trader who speculated in the market. Was he gambling? Not really. He was an intelligent speculator. However, after reading his story, it was not a happy one. He made money and he lost them again. At one stage, he made so much money and was very extravagant. He owned properties and a yacht. Life could not have been much better. Within a year, he had to sell all these because he speculated in cotton and lost 90% of his wealth. There was a particular period when he was a bankrupt for almost 5 years, in debt. It was a very trying period. He was "helped" by a rich man in New York who invited him and gave him money to trade in the market. It turned out that this rich man was actually using him to camouflage selling shares by his relative at better prices. There were many other interesting stories in the book. When he remade his money, he was wise to set up a trust for his wife and his son. It would be difficult to find a more colourful trader the like of Jesse Livermore. This book was a classic. I bought it for 2 years and have only come around reading it.

What have I learned from this book? The mentality and the excitement of a trader. There are a lot of good lessons from the mistakes and the right things that Jesse Livermore did. He speculated intelligently but he took too much risk.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-14 19:54 | Report Abuse

I prefer to pay everything with ca$h. Many stocks I bought on sound basis & valuation declined between 30% - 90% before rising to a profit eg Hwa Tai in '98( sold in '99), Wong in '04( sold in '17), Uchitec in '06(half sold in '17 & '18), WangZng in '05(sold in '17), Huaan in '14-'17(sold in '18) etc.

But this preference could be because the Asian Financial Crisis of '97 reduced the ignorant younger me to negative net worth and I had to dig myself out of that, and to lesser extents in the dot.com bust in '00-'01 and then in '07 - '08.

If I had used MF, would have died many times over. From what I have observed, MF provider wants gambler to trade as frequently as possible, pay as much interest as possible, then get wiped out so new victims can come in.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2018-08-14 19:55 | Report Abuse

yes....yes......invest a suoer rich man.....

.....strictly use DISPOSABLE CA$H only

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-08-14 20:06 | Report Abuse

3iii,the Jesse Livermore book was a classic for me that opened my eyes...the parts on how markets operate and his quotes were priceless although his techniques on tape reading were very vague... Richard Wyckoff and Neil Humphrey's book further expanded on tape reading

The guy who explicitly illustrated it in simplified detail were Tom Williams with his volume spread analysis, a former henchman of the syndicates..

After having traded since I was 18 years old, made and lost lots of money myself, I have to say I'd been wiped out beyond redemption had I used MF during the Asian financial crisis

When you are older and hopefully wiser, you'll realise that trading for profit is akin to running a marathon, you wanna pace yourself comfortably to complete the journey and reach your destination, not sprint in spurts and goes out of breath halfway

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-14 20:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 14, 2018 07:54 PM | Report Abuse
I prefer to pay everything with ca$h. Many stocks I bought on sound basis & valuation declined between 30% - 90% before rising to a profit eg Hwa Tai in '98( sold in '99), Wong in '04( sold in '17), Uchitec in '06(half sold in '17 & '18), WangZng in '05(sold in '17), Huaan in '14-'17(sold in '18) etc.
But this preference could be because the Asian Financial Crisis of '97 reduced the ignorant younger me to negative net worth and I had to dig myself out of that, and to lesser extents in the dot.com bust in '00-'01 and then in '07 - '08.
If I had used MF, would have died many times over. From what I have observed, MF provider wants gambler to trade as frequently as possible, pay as much interest as possible, then get wiped out so new victims can come in.

Wise words from a responsible senior citizen, a role model in investing for newbies and the young. Been there, and glad that he had not done that. Otherwise won't be here anymore to propagate some good values in life to the youngsters.

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-08-14 20:11 | Report Abuse

Having said that, in my current situation where I believe I've developed a profitable edge, I wouldn't hesitate to take on MF since I have a firm grasp on risk management

And MF is not a bad thing, if one knows how to manage it

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2018-08-14 20:18 | Report Abuse

The main lesson from 'Reminiscences of a Stock Operator' for me is that 'free tips' are always deadly to the listener's capital.

The main lesson from Livermore's own life is that one must always be humble in the face of the ever unpredictable markets - he earned the most he had ever earned shorting the market & covering back on Black Tuesday '29, the Great Crash in US stockmarkets but just 5 years later became bankrupt for unknown reasons(maybe re-entering the market long too early on margin?)

Nowadays before I buy a position, no matter how small, I always stress test myself silently asking myself 'How will you react if the stock declines 50% in the coming months?' If my answer is 'Probably badly' then I don't buy at all.

In 2013 I bought large positions in the ultimate Ben Graham stocks on Bursa - Kluang, Kuchai & SBagan but many warned me they were value traps.

For four years after that, they dropped by 20-30% on paper but I felt nothing. Then in '18, all three rose to nice paper profits(in Kuchai's case almost +100%) but apart from selling a tiny amount of each just for the satisfaction of being proven right, I retain the bulk of all three positions, each showing respectible paper gains.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-14 20:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ayoyo > Aug 14, 2018 08:11 PM | Report Abuse
Having said that, in my current situation where I believe I've developed a profitable edge, I wouldn't hesitate to take on MF since I have a firm grasp on risk management
And MF is not a bad thing, if one knows how to manage it.

Good qualification, "if one knows how to manage it". Thank you.

Just curious, why haven't you started using it as it gives you amplified return?

Most of the time I lost money in buying and selling stocks when I was young. I have gone through the 1996 Second Board saga, the 1998 financial crisis, the Dotcom bubble and the US subprime crisis, and I didn't lose much as I was without MF. Although I have been doing very well for the past decade in my investment outcome, not using margin finance still remains my golden rule after think the logic of it and going through thorough analysis at different outcome scenarios theoretically.

There are a few seemingly very successful victors who claimed their fantastic return from using MF in i3investor. However detail analysis of what they have written, stocks recommended and their trading history as shown in i3investor, I have not a single confirmation of that, except of the reverse.

Common, if one has to wait for the banks to make margin finance, of which the user would have lost easily more than 50%. How could MF be good under this circumstance when more than hundred of millions could have been evaporated? And why this can happen when the user has been so "experienced" and certainly managing it is not a problem at all?

In real life, I don't know anyone else who has consistently used margin debt and not regretted it in hindsight, including the one mentioned above. I'm actually shocked it is allowed to be promoted by the IBs.

Yes, that is just me. No one should follow me if he doesn't agree.

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-08-14 20:52 | Report Abuse

The reason I'm not using MF now is because there is no need for me to..

It's purely down to my technique now... I was a position trader, holding mid term, 1 to 6 months, which admittedly I'm not very good at.. If I had stuck with this method of trading, I'd needed MF to finance the many 'interesting' setups that I'd want in on...

I have finally honed my technique to be able to do short term with very holds (which was my goal to be able to trade like that) , from 3 minutes to usually less than 3 weeks (any longer means I'd been wrong on my original trade)...

And because, I close my positions so swiftly, I'm always in excess cash thus negating the need for MF... I'm 80% cash now (which is earning 2.5% in the brokers trust account) , yet still trading practically every day ,most of time, within contra period or usually, being able to close the position a few days thereafter

I'd love to be able to speculate like fong siling, otb or yourself but I don't have that skillsets to pore thru reports but I believe that I have a better grasp of reading human instinct and herd behavior

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-08-14 20:55 | Report Abuse

And KC, looks like our age is pretty similar. I've gone thru every one of those crisis too.. Lost money, yes but luckily, not beyond redemption... It'd been another story if I had used MF considering my iffy record then... In those days, I was still a minion looking for the perfect Sifu to follow... Lost my pants and underwear

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-14 21:06 | Report Abuse

Ayoyo,

In trading until this age, I have to be very frank with you that you are one of the very rare cases who had made money and still do. And reading through your posts, I believe in you. You must have some special skills in trading. I don't have.

But when teaching in my course, I have been like a worn-out clock keep on repeating telling my course participants not to trade, but to invest like participating in part of a business. This needs time, often in years.

That is because I am academically trained, reading tons of research and together with logics, I don't believe it is a right thing to do to build long-term wealth.

You are an exception, and there aren't many exceptions in this endeavor.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-14 21:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by dompeilee > Aug 14, 2018 08:18 PM | Report Abuse

In 2013 I bought large positions in the ultimate Ben Graham stocks on Bursa - Kluang, Kuchai & SBagan but many warned me they were value traps.
For four years after that, they dropped by 20-30% on paper but I felt nothing. Then in '18, all three rose to nice paper profits(in Kuchai's case almost +100%) but apart from selling a tiny amount of each just for the satisfaction of being proven right, I retain the bulk of all three positions, each showing respectible paper gains.

I used Kuchai as an example of a deep value investment, not only in NTA, Graham net-net, it is even a negative enterprise value stock, when I shared it a number of times in i3investor, and also in my online courses. Many people scorned me repeatedly in my other totally unrelated sharing of articles after the drop of 20%-30%. Even a student of mine ridiculed me in public in i3investor about my value investing.

At the end, with 100% gain over 5 years as shown by you, the compounded annual return is very good at 15%, while the broad market is generally flat during this 5 year period as shown my post here.

And imagine, if I were at 50% margin, my stocks would have been sold at a loss of more than 50% and i would never enjoy its recovery.

That is exactly why I don't use MF, that I am able to live through the up as well as the down times. More importantly, I never have to stress about it.

Kuchai is just one of my many examples.

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2018-08-14 21:42 | Report Abuse

KC, I'm humbled that you believe in me but to be honest, I'm not here to get any validation..I'm purely here to kill time when not trading . I have the utmost admiration for some forummers work here, yourself being ranked high in my list..

I believe fundamental investing is the best and most safest way forward.. And because of my style of trade, I'll never get those multi bagger calls as you, otb or others do..

But I make no apologies for it considering my returns this year is >60% and that is the worst in the 4 years that I'm started trading like that

tehka

1,928 posts

Posted by tehka > 2018-08-15 09:45 | Report Abuse

Ayoyo, I can see you are a good trader too. Please can you share your methods? I want to learn from you.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-16 11:27 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-16 11:38 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/904652100.jsp

especially my responses

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:01 | Report Abuse

Sorhai General Holland still talking so much ah?

have you heard the saying "empty vessel makes the most noise"? Sorhai boy general also no manners, call people all kinds of names and shout all the time. maybe he talk to his parents like that also.

General Holland, why don't write a post to teach us how to turn a few million into a few thousand ah (your self-confessed performance on your favorite stock)? But i hear you lost also your condo, maybe not even make a few thousand woh.

Sorhai raider talk so much cock, after awhile you also tired to listen to him. Reply to him also waste of time, KC. Like trying to clean a piece of shit. You polish how much also, shit is still shit.

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:04 | Report Abuse

"RAIDER THINK DIFFERENTLY LOH"

yah, especially when he screw up "RAIDER LOSE BCOS FOLLOW & ASSIST THEM TOO MUCH MAH." blame the machai HAHAHA

KC when make mistake in the market say so and try to learn from it but sorhai General Holland use margin lose money never blame himself, blame the machai for distracting him woh. what a low life leh this general holland.

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:05 | Report Abuse

When people want to learn how to lose a few million on one counter, they should listen to you lah, sorhai General Holland.

HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR 'GOLD MEDAL' AT PETALING STREET YET, GENERAL HOLLAND? HAHA

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:09 | Report Abuse

NOW GENERAL HOLLAND SAY "USING MARGIN IS AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB, WHY DO THEY WANT TO SHARE THEIR TRADE SECRET WITH U LEH ??

SHARE WITH US HOW TO TURN A FEW MILLION INTO FEW THOUSAND OR INTO LOSSES AH, SORHAI?

POINT OF MARGIN IS TO MAKE MONEY NOT TO LOSE A FEW MILLION LIKE YOU LEH. NOT MANY SORHAIS GOT MACHAI LIKE YOU TO BLAME WHEN THEY LOSE LEH...

HOW MANY OF YOUR MACHAI WANT TO JOIN THE SORHAI MARGIN CLUB LIKE YOU LIKE THAT LEH.....

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:16 | Report Abuse

STOCKSORHAI TRY TO MISLEAD BY USING FANCY MARKETING SALESMAN ENGLISH LIKE "THE EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEDGE CHOSEN FEW..."

SORHAI GENERAL HOLLAND IS IN "THE EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEDGE CHOSEN FEW" CLUB WHO KENA RAIDED BY HY UNTIL HE BERAK TAK ADA HANDBREAK WOH. YOU WANT TO JOIN AH?

MUCH MORE ECONOMICAL TO PAY LADYBOYS TO GANGBANG YOU, COST MAYBE ONLY THOUSAND PLUS NOT A FEW MILLION LIKE THE SORHAI PAY TO GET ASSRAPED BY HY.

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:20 | Report Abuse

STOCKSORHAI SAY "U R REWARDED FOR BEING CONFIDENT, BOLD & INTELLIGENT LOH."

YES, YES LIKE GENERAL HOLLAND WAS. AND THE REWARD IS YOU GET ASSRAPED, JOIN THE EXCLUSIVE CLUB for the privileged few leh Hahahahahaha

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:21 | Report Abuse

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT BUY CALL, boy GENERAL HOLLAND. PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS BETTER THAN YOUR TP FOR HY RM40++

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:21 | Report Abuse

HY RM40++ hahahahahaha

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:31 | Report Abuse

"U WILL BE SURPRISE, A LOT OF PEOPLE SIMPLY BLAME THE BANK LOH...!!"

that's why Stocksorhai say he is different, HE BLAME THE MACHAI!! Hahahaha

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 15:34 | Report Abuse

"ASK YOURSELF LAH, IF U BORROW MONIES TO SIMPLY DO BUSINESS, BUT DON KNOW HOW TO MANAGE, AND MAKE BIG LOSSES, DO U SIMPLY BLAME YOURSELF OR THE BANK LEH ?? "

IF my name is stocksorhai raider aka boy General of Holland, i will BLAME THE MACHAI. tamat cerita.

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 16:05 | Report Abuse

@General Holland you say "If u follow raider way, with burning desire to succeed with accelerated learning, with the use of MF ..your chances of success is faster & more in depth loh...!! "

Lose a few million on one counter will for sure "accelerate" anyone's learning curve loh. Hahaha

Now the only thing "burning" is the your own asshole after kena raided in-depth by the market loh.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-16 16:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 10, 2018 05:34 PM | Report Abuse X

Raider says if u start to use margin on today price 10-8-2018 on Hengyuan at Rm 7.55 or evergreen at rm 0.545, raider still see u, will out perform positively over the one yr period, even after paying the 5% financing cost loh....!!

Perhaps u may want to take raider comment as an experiment, maybe measure the result after 1 yr say on 31-8-2019 loh....!!

Gorep doohai never pay attention loh !!,

Raider already make a modest call loh....!!
Of course return is consider 1 yr time but still good n should be able to beat margin of 5% pa over 1 yr .

Posted by gotrep > Aug 16, 2018 03:21 PM | Report Abuse

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT BUY CALL, boy GENERAL HOLLAND. PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS BETTER THAN YOUR TP FOR HY RM40++

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-16 16:47 |

Post removed.Why?

gotrep

29 posts

Posted by gotrep > 2018-08-16 18:24 | Report Abuse

Trying to twist and turn the words like the SNAKE you are, General Holland. Some people familiar already know how dishonest you can be.

In case you are too stupid to follow, this is NOT about your machai losing, it's about YOU loh ie "RAIDER LOSE BCOS FOLLOW & ASSIST THEM TOO MUCH MAH".

LISTEN to your own advice & start taking responsibility when you lose instead of BLAMING THE MACHAI as if they distracted you and caused your losses. Like you lost because you cared for them so much, boo hoo hoo, make me want to cry.

Like i said, a LOWLIFE.

Go get your gold medal, sorhai General of Holland with the burning asshole.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-16 21:32 | Report Abuse

Pls don talk cock so much....all info documented....what to twist leh ??
Anyhow...if u don believe...u no need to believe mah....!!

Raider is strict & brave loh....!!
Only for those who take responsibility & believe may explore this wealth machine loh & Unfortunately gotrep u r not the chosen one loh....!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-08-18 23:18 | Report Abuse

kg Cheng comes from an environment where few people even buys shares on their own account let alone margin account

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-19 00:04 | Report Abuse

qqq just want to point out kc chong too conservative & don have a balance progressive view, as a result this is the weakness loh..!!...but kena tembak by kc..with long list of stinging attack loh...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Aug 18, 2018 11:18 PM | Report Abuse
kg Cheng comes from an environment where few people even buys shares on their own account let alone margin account

Yes, KC Chong does come from environment completely opposite of yours with the following characteristics.

1) KC Chong lives in an egalitarian society. They stand tall. They don't PLP.
2) KC Chong and his circle of friends respect those who have have positively contributed to the society, but despise those who extract values from the society through manipulation, lies and deceits.
3) The people in KC Chong environment make honest living through their hard work,or business, and at the same time contributing positively to the society, without resorting to cheating, manipulation and deceits.
4) KC Chong's friends don't do all these; tell lies, boast about nothing good, exaggerate their investment outcome, their wealth, and using rich man's backside as the skin of his face, etc.
5) KC Chong lives in an environment where nobody talks nonsense, rubbish, demeaning others who genuinely share something good to the society.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-19 00:17 | Report Abuse

kcchong, ur response is uncalled for...on me as well as qqq...loh..!

What wrong did qqq did on u, until u attack him personally with long a long list leh ??

I m surprise u cannot control ur emotion when i just highlight your over reaction loh...!!
Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 19, 2018 12:11 AM | Report Abuse

Stockraider, good on you. Carry on your MF. Nobody gives you a damn.
But just because we have different view in MF, you keep on harping on this? And you are right and everybody is wrong?
And because of MF, qqq is your great friend now? Good on you!
Sorry, I have no time to argue with you about MF. It is a waste of time.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-08-19 00:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Aug 19, 2018 12:17 AM | Report Abuse
kcchong, ur response is uncalled for...on me as well as qqq...loh..!
What wrong did qqq did on u, until u attack him personally with long a long list leh ??
I m surprise u cannot control ur emotion when i just highlight your over reaction loh...!!

Over-reaction, me?
My comments just to tell him (not you) the environment I am in,and only with my name in it.
So how did I "attacked" someone "personally"?

If you want to do what this qqq do each time I share an article in i3investor, you can read his comments, the comments from qqq, stockmanny, Brights?, Desa, etc.

Anyway, I don't think you have won an argument on MF. If you insist on carry on harping on it, go pick someone else. I have no interest to entangle with you. A sheer waste of time.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-19 00:30 | Report Abuse

Please read properly & carefully what u say...u have hidden agenda loh...!!

Yes, KC Chong does come from environment completely opposite of yours with the following characteristics.

1) KC Chong lives in an egalitarian society. They stand tall. They don't PLP.
2) KC Chong and his circle of friends respect those who have have positively contributed to the society, but despise those who extract values from the society through manipulation, lies and deceits.
3) The people in KC Chong environment make honest living through their hard work,or business, and at the same time contributing positively to the society, without resorting to cheating, manipulation and deceits.
4) KC Chong's friends don't do all these; tell lies, boast about nothing good, exaggerate their investment outcome, their wealth, and using rich man's backside as the skin of his face, etc.
5) KC Chong lives in an environment where nobody talks nonsense, rubbish, demeaning others who genuinely share something good to the society.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-08-19 00:32 | Report Abuse

Completely "opposite of yours" ??

What does this mean leh ??

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2018-08-24 10:38 | Report Abuse

No ending argue with qqq3 cos he is a trader.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz