4 people like this.

84 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2018-11-24 00:57

AlanNga

184 posts

Posted by AlanNga > 2018-11-21 15:38 | Report Abuse

Potentialghost should shave his dick before cutting his bird

Posted by PotentialGhost > 2018-11-21 17:07 | Report Abuse

Kyy , qqq3 , potentialghost all in your article ,hahah , you win Liao lo KC , Donald Trump , warren buffet , munger that all you brother ar ,so like to use them picture.

I know la I know you have warren buffet brain , munger eye ,trump mouth , and your KC dick hand .. I know ler ultimate super value investor dick KC.

I feel scare now me and qqq3 and Kyy get aim by ultimate super value investor KC dick chong ....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-21 18:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Nov 21, 2018 11:32 AM | Report Abuse X

most people are better off not following cari makan people.

Posted by qqq3 > Nov 21, 2018 11:52 AM | Report Abuse X

professionals, good professionals can help u to reduce variances.....other than that, it is more like luck.....luck including when and where u are born......
===============================================

kc....even warren the buffalo have to adapt , cannot be same old buffalo to be relevant.....plenty of articles telling u that.

but the key point is why all these cari makan people have to borrow warren buffet name to cari makan? can't they be more inventive?

warren the buffalo is convinced the best stock picker in America ( besides himself ) cannot beat the index fund......so why don't u follow his advice and restrict yourself to index funds?

so why I say most people are better off not following cari makan people.? simple, because no two men are the same.

getting too close to cari makan people....can result in buying shares he should not have bought, and selling shares he should not have sold........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-21 20:35 | Report Abuse

well, kc

stock market is not physics, its not engineering.

stock market is about uncertainties and the willingness ( the ability) to pay the price in risk.

don't go and mess up people lives....don't disturb them.

hstha

3,324 posts

Posted by hstha > 2018-11-21 23:24 | Report Abuse

It's time to buy undervalued stocks like Kesm now. Growth stocks with high P/E like Inari may suffer fromprice correction in the near future.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-11-21 23:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Nov 21, 2018 08:35 PM | Report Abuse
well, kc
stock market is not physics, its not engineering.

ME: CERTAINLY TRUE, BUT WHO USES PHYSICS AND ENGINEERING IN THE STOCK MARKET? YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT PHYSICS, OR ENGINEERING IS OR NOT?

stock market is about uncertainties and the willingness ( the ability) to pay the price in risk.

ME: STOCK MARKET IS ABOUT UNCERTAINTIES? WHAT? HOW? WHY?
WHAT FOR PAY THE PRICE OF RISK? FOR WHAT? WHY HAVE TO PAY? WHO WANTS TO PAY?
VALUE INVESTING; BUYING GOOD STUFF CHEAP, DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE OF HIGH RISK TO GET HIGHER EXPECTED RETURN. IT IS UNLIKE YOUR PANIC MOMENT, PIVOT MOMENT OR WHATEVER THEY ARE.

don't go and mess up people lives....don't disturb them.

ME: WHO MESS UP PEOPLE LIFE? ME WHO WARNED NEWBIES AGAINST VULTURE PROMOTING SAILANG AND MARGIN ON JAKS AT RM1.80+ AND SENDAI AT RM1.20+.

ME OR THE VULTURE WHO MESSED UP PEOPLE'S LIFE?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 00:56 | Report Abuse

bear...what is this kc good for? pay him a fortune to listen to his quote here quote there? No need la.....all the best advises in the world are free....comes from me too......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 01:05 | Report Abuse

this kc says stock market is not about uncertainties, then about what, kc? about certainties and guarantees?

u can guarantee?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 01:21 | Report Abuse

there was a time in this forum when everyone claims to be a buffalo follower / buffalo student..( where are all these buffalo students and followers? where are they hiding nowadays? ) ...and any one claiming to be a trader are insulted, made to feel small, made to feel as if there are doing some thing wrong.

well....kc.....no more....

traders and speculators like me is still doing fine, still healthy, still making money....where is your kind, kc?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 01:34 | Report Abuse

in a year in Wall Street of tax cuts, the US economy running on all cylinders...the DJIA is at year low.

all these buy and hold people.....stock market so easy to make money? all these sifus try to tell u stock market is easy....follow their rules and be on your way to be a buffalo man yourself...

DJIA at year low means on average most people who bought shares ( and hold ) in Wall Street lost money this year....Same for any buy and hold in Malaysia the last 12 months......

all these kcs and buffalo sifus will not tell u that.....would they?

Sslee

6,234 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-11-22 09:07 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
It has been profoundly said, and how true it is, that the only thing necessary for evil to exist is for good people to remain silent.
Thank you KCChong for continues speak up and rebutting the shameless qqq3

Dear qqq3,
I had never used any derogatory word to hit at any person before and you are the first and hopefully the last. Know why? Posted by hollandking > Oct 29, 2018 12:29 AM | Report Abuse
If you are intelligent enough, u will have a clue.

Below are some of my previous remarks on you:
Spot on.
Paktua 73 is a trader, a gentleman, and a poem and song lover.
Whereas qqq3 is a small fry, PLP king, an empty tin and a disgusting two head snake masquerade as some big shot sifu/investor/trader trappings newbie with his sailing, margin, and simplicity flexibility just to earn some crumb (LOL). So everyone please beware and stay far away from this low life.

As posted by FamousAmos: bash qqq3 the stupid fool! qqq3 rightly deserve it for his double-talk, PLP king and double head snake from advocate of sailing and margin to flexible small fry trader, trading his dignity for crumb and still has the audacity to talk 3, talk 4 and talk cock in i3. Lol.

Dear qqq3/stockmanmy/Desa Chan
I repeat:
You must be feeling very great and proud that you have outlasted most of your nemesis by your bullet proof thick skin. Your shameless self invincibility is second to none and should put the shameless MO1 to shame.
Now you have i3 to yourself to perfect your choo-choo-buffology, bodek-logy with your simplicity flattering and bullshit-logy

Thank you
PS: This one for you, ““礼,义, 廉, 恥” http://chedet.cc/?p=2888#comment-142624

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 10:01 | Report Abuse

sslee

I am feeling great and proud because I sold Elsoft and Elsoft go down...and Super max and Layhong shoots up.....

===========
qqq3 only a few shares I like....

Supermax, Layhong, Elsoft......nap nap and did well this week.....

same selections for next week.
16/11/2018 20:48

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 10:10 | Report Abuse

sslee

I am also feeling great and proud because to be great u must beat your own path....to do it "My Way".........

u know why every cari makan chap quotes the Bufalo? because it is easy ( to quote ) and popular.

do the same thing as everyone else....can make money in the stock market?

in wall street in a year of tax cuts and economy running on all cylinders, the DJIA is at year low....meaning the buy and hold strategies mostly lost money.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 10:14 | Report Abuse

there was a time in this forum when everyone claims to be a buffalo follower / buffalo student..( where are all these buffalo students and followers? where are they hiding nowadays? ) ...and any one claiming to be a trader are insulted, made to feel small, made to feel as if there are doing some thing wrong.

well...sslee.....no more....

traders and speculators like me is still doing fine, still healthy, still making money....where is your kind, kc?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 10:23 | Report Abuse

sslee

someone up there is looking out for me....

feeling blessed....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 10:30 | Report Abuse

good for u, raja....

I have been sharing my trades recently ....and the more I share, the better I become.....its crazy...crazy feeling good......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 10:39 | Report Abuse

I sold Elsoft at 1.50 because I am a trader and am satisfied and happy....

but, for those holding it, .....

Posted by qqq3 > Nov 21, 2018 01:12 PM | Report Abuse X

elsoft future remains extremely bright as is Vitrox.....This is as China steps up chips production and as FDI flows to Malaysia.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 11:35 | Report Abuse

ss

big difference between u and me.

u value other people opinion...I couldn't give a dam

I value being right......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 12:09 | Report Abuse

raja...as I said, I also seldom post after I sell. The main reason being I am wrong about the selling more often than I am wrong about the buying.....so many times, after I sell, the thing drop for a few days and then makes new high.....so what's the point?

In this case I choose to post it because I was promoting it for a couple of weeks......u notice it is at 9.10 am, almost immediately after I sell.

the feeling was strong, the market getting bad....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 12:31 | Report Abuse

anyway, Layhong can potentially be a very profitable trade...not going to sell so soon.

Sslee

6,234 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-11-22 13:14 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I am not against traders or value/trend/TA/momentum investors. I praise Paktua 73 is a trader, a gentleman, and a poem and song lover. As trader you have your good day and your bad day as you win some and you loss some.
What I am against is the fake accountant qqq3 advocate of margin finance and sailing in JAKS and SENDAI then this:
Posted by qqq3 > Nov 2, 2018 01:43 AM | Report Abuse
kc u fail to understand, Jaks and Sendai are the 2 counters I made the most money...and why not? when I know the chong ker.....and I have the killer instinct..........
When shares were promoted with "sailang" and margin financing calls with prominent "chong ker" and its accomplice, and as a result, naive newbies chased the shares to RM1.80+ and RM1.20+ and lost a fortune, but he himself made a "killing", again and again, I don't think it is a great thing to boast about.
It is really a very sad state that our society has gone through such a terrible state of morality.

Dear Rajachulan,
Do not even believe a single word from qqq3 “raja...as I said, I also seldom post after I sell. The main reason being I am wrong about the selling more often than I am wrong about the buying.....so many times, after I sell, the thing drop for a few days and then makes new high.....so what's the point?

The above example on JAKS and SENDAI tell you qqq3 is really a disgusting and despicable person heavily promoting JAKS and SENDAI then made a killing again and again!
Thank you.

Dear qqq3,
The big difference between u and me: I learnt my “礼,义, 廉, 恥” since primary school and your shameless self invincibility thick skin is second to none and should put the shameless MO1 to shame.

PS: Even KCChong also trade:
Aug 28, 2018 05:04 PM | Report Abuse
Posted by Icon8888 > Aug 28, 2018 05:02 PM | Report Abuse
sifu KC welcome to the club. Join us to punt lah. Help to exercise our brain
I do, but a little. Good trading psychology can also make money.
But when I write for the public, I don't encourage, knowing that most will lose money.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 13:31 | Report Abuse

myong....well.....so far so good....nothing needs to change.

myongcc5

708 posts

Posted by myongcc5 > 2018-11-22 13:31 | Report Abuse

Hope u r doing well...

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 13:32 | Report Abuse

that ss very irritating....

he is quite useless in share market...wonder what he is doing here.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 13:43 | Report Abuse

ss

don't sailang don't margin, how to make money? u think make money so easy one meh?

u really think like kc , quote here quote there can make money already?

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2018-11-22 15:46 | Report Abuse

@Rajachulan, your reason of changing your style reveal your misunderstanding of value investing at its core.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2018-11-22 16:43 | Report Abuse

But how can you select good company to watch when your understanding of value investing is flawed?

Jon Choivo

3,668 posts

Posted by Jon Choivo > 2018-11-22 16:48 | Report Abuse

I'll buy gamuda when the price is far below the value. This is not the case for it for me now.

The essence of investing is this.

The earnings of coca cola for the last 30 years have grown by 30 times.

The share price of coca cola have grown roughly 30 times over the last 30 years.

Value investing did not work for you, because you dont understand it to begin with.

=====
Posted by rajachulan > Nov 22, 2018 04:43 PM | Report Abuse

Can I ask a question...

will you buy Gamuda today?

or

will you buy when the price/trend is favorable?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 16:53 | Report Abuse

ricky....maybe there are times value investing works.....

but lets look at Wall Street....DJIA just have the fastest shrinkage of PE ratio and in a year of tax cuts, the economy running on all cylinders and great results....

don't listen to any of the one dimensional chaps....worse mistakes are made by inflexible value investors......

best results are made by flexible traders....traders like me.....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-11-22 16:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Nov 22, 2018 01:43 PM | Report Abuse
ss
don't sailang don't margin, how to make money? u think make money so easy one meh?

ME: SO YOU TRICKED THOSE NAIVE PEOPLE IN I3INVESTOR TO SAILANG JAKS AND SENDAI AT RM1.80+ AND RM1.20+, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU HELPED THEM TO MAKE BY NOW?

u really think like kc , quote here quote there can make money already?

ME: DID YOU READ THIS ARTICLE OF MINE BEFORE YOU SHOUT HERE AND THERE?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 17:00 | Report Abuse

price dropping in a period of expanding earnings....that is the dilemma faced by those in Wall Street this year......

what value investing? inflexible value investors are taken to the laundry.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 17:03 | Report Abuse

trick? what trick?

do u not know stock market is a battle field.?....u can do whatever u want as long as it is not illegal....I cannot claim I have a monopoly on the future.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 17:09 | Report Abuse

kc...no point la...if u are good, make money from the market....

if you not good, why want to make money from students?

arv18

2,658 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2018-11-22 17:14 | Report Abuse

Anyone knows which "value investors" participated in d Jaks Private Placement @ 1.38?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 17:18 | Report Abuse

Posted by arv18 > Nov 22, 2018 05:14 PM | Report Abuse

Anyone knows which "value investors" participated in d Jaks Private Placement @ 1.38?
===========

i got no idea....I can only assume a lot of it is taken by the directors and their nominees......

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2018-11-22 17:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by qqq3 > Nov 22, 2018 05:03 PM | Report Abuse
trick? what trick?
do u not know stock market is a battle field.?....u can do whatever u want as long as it is not illegal....I cannot claim I have a monopoly on the future.....

The comment below explains your tricks very well. I know you are damn proud of it.

Posted by qqq3 > Nov 2, 2018 01:43 AM | Report Abuse
kc u fail to understand, Jaks and Sendai are the 2 counters I made the most money...and why not? when I know the chong ker.....and I have the killer instinct..........
When shares were promoted with "sailang" and margin financing calls with prominent "chong ker" and its accomplice, and as a result, naive newbies chased the shares to RM1.80+ and RM1.20+ and lost a fortune, but he himself made a "killing", again and again, I don't think it is a great thing to boast about.
It is really a very sad state that our society has gone through such a terrible state of morality.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 17:21 | Report Abuse

kc....I like every one else....I buy and sell at my own risk....I lose money, no one will pity me.......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 17:31 | Report Abuse

raja...it is not really a zero sum game...bull market, everybody party.......bear market, everybody is supposed to lose.....but I don't know why I make money.....lol.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 17:33 | Report Abuse

raja...it is not really a zero sum game....but I guess, a share up and then down to starting point....it really is a zero sum game......

ks55

4,123 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-11-22 17:47 | Report Abuse

Just need to calculate intrinsic value.
Share price oscillates along that line.
Above is over price.
Below is under price.

KC suggested 30% below the line represents margin of safety
What I can see is some are 50% below
Some are even with safety margin up to 80%

Up to you to argue your point
Make right choice and you will be rewarded

Always remember "BUY GOOD SHARE CHEAP"

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 17:56 | Report Abuse

ks...what happens when the calculate intrinsic value
is the source of all pains?

maybe even the source of all mistakes?

the thing that becomes got eyes no see........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 18:02 | Report Abuse

almost by definition....all so called value investors only see one version of the truth.....it is almost by definition......

http://blairbellecurve.com/we-only-see-a-version-of-the-truth/

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 18:04 | Report Abuse

it is believers like this kc who is getting so many people blind sided....not me........

http://blairbellecurve.com/we-only-see-a-version-of-the-truth/

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 18:14 | Report Abuse

me? I try to scan every thing, accept every trend, I make no opinion that is inflexible....I know there are limits to multi tasking, limits to know every thing. ..I know there is no such thing as intrinsic values unless u want to take over the company, control the company.

ks55

4,123 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-11-22 18:20 | Report Abuse

I remember somebody asked to sailang and sialang Jaks and Sendai based on cow sense.
Jaks and Sendai have not much fundamentals, all above their intrinsic values.
Some more with OPM !

Are you the one?
Still kicking?

ks55

4,123 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-11-22 18:22 | Report Abuse

To me Jaks worth only 40 sen
Sendai even worse, can consider only below 30 sen

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2018-11-22 18:22 | Report Abuse

ks

why u didn't sailang and margin? I did and make a lot of money...so how?

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2018-11-22 18:26 | Report Abuse

sendai money in my pocket a few times already....hahaha

ks55

4,123 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2018-11-22 18:26 | Report Abuse

Stock: [SENDAI]: EVERSENDAI CORPORATION BERHAD

Nov 12, 2018 03:31 PM | Report Abuse

Sendai supporters all bankrupt already?
Still believe super speculator to help you grow rich?

What I can remember is Sendai is 'expert' in steel fabrication.
What I can remember is Sendai having multi billion contract in hand.

All these remind me Linear went burst after it reported to Bursa it had received offer worth 1 billion ringgit in Dinding Cooling Tower project which never materialize, and many still believe what has been announced to Bursa is gospel truth.

Auditors report may not be credible just like Xingquan.
Auditors report may close one eye to creative accounting like in LICB.
Auditors report may raise red flags to the accounts but still not prepare to give qualified accounting report like Parkson.

What else I can say?
Don't trust any advice from half past six IB recommendation.
Don't believe in super investor's word.
Don't take in total so-called professionals in the field they claim they know the best.

Many only see tree instead of forest.
Many only see assets not liabilities.
Many only see big building without knowing things are already rotten inside.
Many only see company's turnover getting bigger and bigger but never realize profit become smaller and smaller.

What you need to do?
1. Know fundamentals of your company
2. Know your Directors
3. Know company's prospect and vision
4. Know quality of company's management, it reflects company's work ethics

Post a Comment
Market Buzz