Be the first to like this.

20 comment(s). Last comment by $$$< GOODLUCK >$$$ 2019-05-12 21:31

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 18:07 | Report Abuse

Human nature to forget easily, fortunately I am not as naive, I read about history, I make judgements with all the facts gathered and analyse objectively from various point of views before coming to a decision.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 18:15 | Report Abuse

Human nature to forget easily but that is not scary.

The scary part is that GE15 will be 3R vs GG and not sure GG will win.

race religion royalty vs good governance.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 18:40 | Report Abuse

Who do you think will win? I think the answer is quite obvious, who gives more handouts to the majority wins, it always have been such, and it will remain for some time, I don't think it's easy to change this.

Sslee

5,402 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-11 19:36 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
The current UMNO+PAS are playing Race, Religion and Royalty card against PH government to save their skin no more and no less.

When Mahathir was just an upcoming UMNO politician, he use racial card to prove himself as more Malay than Malay (Ultra Malay) and get rid of PM1 Tengku Abdul Rahman.

When in power he played the Racial, Religion and Royalty card to prove UMNO is more Islam than PAS and UNNO is the only defender of Malay Right and Royal institution with Islamasition of his administration and giving unending Backdoor and Crutch to Malay. Giving in to every Royal demands only to curtail such excess when Royal tried to step into his authority.

TUN M now live long enough to see for himself his playing of Race, Religion and Royalty card had done so much damage to this Nation, Race, Religion and Royalty.

TUN M is super villain, only he has enough evil power to unseat MO1 and UMNO. Will master of evil now become master of good to undone all his past mistakes/policy? We have only one more year to give our verdict.

Thank you
P/S: My advice to PH: Do not play the 3R card again but come out with good governance, institute reform and take care of B40 regardless of their race, religion and region. The Sarawak and Sabah will be your fix deposit for the taking.

ramada

3,955 posts

Posted by ramada > 2019-05-11 19:40 | Report Abuse

... and easily cheated too.

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 19:42 | Report Abuse

ramada flip prata like a professional anybody also will be cheated... So you can't say that... Maybe can organise a competition titled Malaysia Prata Flipping Championship, can help the country to generate some revenue... HAHAHA

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 20:32 | Report Abuse

There's one very simple principle but very difficult to practise in life and it's the key to being successful and having a good reputation, credibility and trustworthiness.

What principle is this?

It's really simple: One must learn to pick their stand in any matter, stand firm and hold onto it, not switch sides when things goes against your favour. It's just like stock picking, you can't just like a stock after it goes up, and then ditch it right after it goes down. That's just hypocrisy I say. This should be a lesson for all Investment Banks and Politicians. For politics very simple, if you can't do it, don't promise it in the first place. If you can make 100 promises and not be able to deliver it in the first place, that's called lying and cheating!

Simple as that, say what you can do, commit to your promises, if you can't do as promised at least give a reasonable excuse and apologise accordingly and hopefully you have the sense to come up with a good solution.

Somehow I feel with my principles I will make a much better leader than most.

pussycats

7,615 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-05-11 20:36 | Report Abuse

Uncle Ramada flips prata... Lol
:-)

Posted by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > 2019-05-11 20:46 | Report Abuse

Sorry there should be a comma... Haha

Posted by pussycats > May 11, 2019 8:36 PM | Report Abuse

Uncle Ramada flips prata... Lol
:-)

Sslee

5,402 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-11 21:14 | Report Abuse

Dear ramada,
Yes Malaysians forget easily, easily cheated, easily satisfied with crumb, love backdoor or handout, unapologetic, over-promise and under deliver, argue a lot and name calling, when caught with pants down “Apa Malu Boss Ku”, like to compare length of sausage and etc. you name it we have it. But at least we are not Kiasu like Singaporean must win at any cost.

Dear Heavenly Punter,
Democracy requires compromise, deal making and the art of making impossible possible because democracy is a number game. You should understand that in a democracy, it is impossible for everyone to achieve everything they want. But over time, everyone should wins something.

Dear Fish and Chips,
Yes PH over-promise but I will take these as part and parcel of the election-winning pledges; they are the “carrots”. We must surely understand that unless PH can clinch Putrajaya, the important promise to reform our institutions would be meaningless.

Tun M had age so much since taking over as PM, he is a very tired man and time is not on his side. For me leaders come and go; it is the system that will determine what kind of leaders we will get in future. We each get what we deserve and I desire for institutional reform to secure our future.

Thank you
P/S: We are our own worst enemy, our own worst spoiler, our own worst prophet of doom if we allow our negativity and selfishness to take over ourselves. There are always another better way and another better selfless we. After all death are our ultimate destination thus be brave, be selfless and not afraid to contribute whatever we have (positivity) for the betterment of society/nation and leave behind a better tomorrow for our future generation to live in and work on.

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2019-05-11 21:45 | Report Abuse

The Gov is what we ourselves choose. Basically if the citizen is good, they will choose someone good to be the leader. And vice-versa.

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2019-05-11 21:48 | Report Abuse

If in near future we choose corrupted leader again , then we can assume most of the citizen is corrupted. And corrupted nation will not ever prevail.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 22:20 | Report Abuse

d by Heavenly PUNTER Research IB > May 11, 2019 6:40 PM | Report Abuse

Who do you think will win? I think the answer is quite obvious, who gives more handouts to the majority wins

=========

wrong...3R appeals to the heart

GG appeals the brain

heart vs Brain...who will win?

not sure yet.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 22:21 | Report Abuse

what we know is GE 14....Cash is King lost.

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2019-05-11 23:09 | Report Abuse

I wonder if someone have personal grudge against TM. How do you know exactly that TM tend to create all this things just to benefit it cronies? Do you have evidence?
I believe every minister or at least most of them do take some benefit thru their position. But at least not to the extend that can cause the whole country to fall.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-11 23:47 | Report Abuse

babablackship > May 11, 2019 11:45 PM | Report Abuse

everything I said have proves one way or the others.
=========

every thing u say is fake news.

Posted by TP_yes_SL_no > 2019-05-12 11:08 | Report Abuse

racial stereotyping & religious bigots still needs to be adressed

Sslee

5,402 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-05-12 15:24 | Report Abuse

Dear OPMS,
Posted by OPMS > May 11, 2019 11:09 PM | Report Abuse
I wonder if someone have personal grudge against TM?

I have personal grudge against TM for his education policy that denial my brother opportunity to study medicine in Public University otherwise he should be a great doctor by now.
Lim senior and junior have personal grudge against TM for putting both of them in jail under ISA.
Many social activists have personal grudge against TM for been detained without trial under ISA.

The fact is for half a century we have fought the likes of TM and we've always lost. Yet now is no time to revisit past quarrels/personal grudge as we need to reform and rebuild our nation, and set it on a course towards unity, justice and prosperity.

We choice to forgive but never forget (least we forget and repeat our past mistake again) in order to move on and rebuild.

Thank you
P/S: One of the social activist, I admire the most is Human rights organisation Suara Rakyat Malaysia (Suaram) advisor Kua Kia Soong. The long time critics of TM’s policy with rational/critical thinking and very good research.
https://www.suaram.net/repressivelaw/media/mediastatement/

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-05-12 21:27 | Report Abuse

Parito principle....80% of the profits come from 20% of the customers. Focus on the important, the rest will take care of itself.

As for Malaysian political scene , it is now 3R vs GG , a fight to the death. This fight determines every thing.

race, religion and royalty vs good governance and not sure GG will win GE 15.

Posted by $$$< GOODLUCK >$$$ > 2019-05-12 21:31 | Report Abuse

Dia cepat lupa.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz