Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by chinaman 2020-02-03 19:52

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2020-02-02 19:10 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Equityengineer > 2020-02-03 11:36 | Report Abuse

Why do you think before this corona virus you lungs not infected or any other parts of body like lungs or kidney. You can wear mask and still become sick for some other disease. The ministering led giving correct information its that you that don’t want to accept the information but selectively only choose what you want to believe.

Posted by Equityengineer > 2020-02-03 12:01 | Report Abuse

Just because I disagree with your statement then I become bodoh. What makes you pandai anyway when you are not able to follow ministry advice.

Posted by Equityengineer > 2020-02-03 14:25 | Report Abuse

Now you telling I am ignorant just because you selectively pick up some statement that concur with your belief and yet none of the health ministry around the world issuing such statement. Don’t worry you wear mask ain’t you.

You are misleading yourself , due to access to so much of information and junks but don’t have capacity to digest and synthesize. Can’t imagine the impact 5G going to bring. When someone challenges the side you take, that person is ignorant and bodoh.

Posted by Equityengineer > 2020-02-03 15:21 | Report Abuse

The objective is to use the face mask when you are sick and not as per you want. By hoarding the mask from shops that will make those deprived the mask for those who really need that . Sick ppl need to wear mask so if health ppl get the mask ,Eventually still those sickly ppl spread all kind of viruses. This is what I want to make it clear you don’t like it it’s fine , but I think it’s my responsibility to inform it because this is what I believe and I concur with the ministry efforts.

apolloang

18,163 posts

Posted by apolloang > 2020-02-03 15:27 | Report Abuse

kena already only wear? hahaha

Posted by Equityengineer > 2020-02-03 16:14 | Report Abuse

If kena refrain contact with others and should be quarantined already .Sick ppl will be more vulnerable to virus contact. So give the mask to sick ppl , for those coughing, have flu and so on. Why healthy ppl waste resources.

Yes, already read your recycled statement which easily can be goggled and obviously you are missing many facts and you are ignorant not listening to health ministry. No wonder the virus infecting the rest of population so fast.

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2020-02-03 16:18 | Report Abuse

Aiyo...the problem are the flu one and cough one no wear mask and mask out of stock...how ah minister?...controlling the human being is harder than controlling the virus...hehe

Posted by Equityengineer > 2020-02-03 19:44 | Report Abuse

China have 500 over cases cured and i am not Malaysian. Assumptions after assumptions and selective facts is going nowhere.

chinaman

3,263 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2020-02-03 19:52 | Report Abuse

US Flu Cases Climb to 15 Million With 54 Pediatric Deaths Recorded in 2019-20 Season. Influenza activity in the United States has once more started to increase after falling during the first 2 weeks of 2020. USA case even worse than China but not so controversial publicized like china. china should learn from us how they handle worse situation than china

Post a Comment
Market Buzz