1 person likes this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by Billionaire_KG 2020-09-13 23:19

gloveharicut

1,067 posts

Posted by gloveharicut > 2020-09-11 16:40 | Report Abuse

I believe RM77.60 is not adjusted for BI. Please refer to citi research report. I don't have that. https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/gloveharicut/2020-09-11-story-h1513439400-Malaysia_Top_Glove_Company_Founder_Lim_Wee_Chai_USD_4_6_Billion_Net_Wor.jsp

katsul51

317 posts

Posted by katsul51 > 2020-09-11 17:12 | Report Abuse

Agreed. Top Glove is a well managed company and shareholders value is also well taken care off. Worth to invest in the company for long term

greedy44444

2,494 posts

Posted by greedy44444 > 2020-09-11 20:17 | Report Abuse

Still dreaming ? If not because of heavy buyback by Topglov, the prices would definitely go down much lower. How long Topglov going to buyback their own share ? Better take the company private if they think their share prices too low.

greedy44444

2,494 posts

Posted by greedy44444 > 2020-09-11 20:19 | Report Abuse

Don’t try to cheat small fish with your wild figure. Many small fish already get burned heavily by the panicked selling.

cincaila

83 posts

Posted by cincaila > 2020-09-11 20:47 | Report Abuse

greedy, you know what, glove industries isnt your normal goreng counter. most of us dont even know Top glove until like recently. Most of us thought best gloves have to buy japanese brand summore padahal ever 4 pair got one pair made by TG. You think how they survived this 30 years? saving share price? i think tan sri has more old school thinking, you give him money, he will buy more land and build more factories to earn more money. Without the fundamental you pour all the money into share price also no use, one transaction of 1 lot enough to bring down the price. BE smart a bit, he is a businessman not charity guy, money put at place that needed. or else Topglove long time gulung tikar edi.

cincaila

83 posts

Posted by cincaila > 2020-09-11 20:56 | Report Abuse

gulung tikar, a.ka. closed down, you understand ma? delisted is no big issue in front of closing down. see the point ma? among the big 4, Top glove usually isnt the one with highest share price nor the one with most share, so you can see they dont really like pump their own money into drain. Only recently they earn too much money they split and buy back. If a company that has so much money but dont buy back, you feel weird anot. Greedy, your name told you to not be greedy edi. Dont demand people to work your way la. You king meh, or you 3 yo? Cheat what? you want sell then sell la, if they really pump money inside to raise it back up, many small fish got time can escape ma, cut loss also no need so pain ma no good meh. You so contradicting la. You conman of the IB is it. the Price wont go down too low to allow too much sapuing by prepared big IBs. You are the one dont dream. Heard of negative feedback mechanism before? go google, its a natural system.

cincaila

83 posts

Posted by cincaila > 2020-09-11 21:07 | Report Abuse

btw, the small fishes got burned because one IB said Top glove TP is RM5++ but inside the report, they estimated Top glove will be earning even more profit in 2021 and 2022. This "more" is directly comparing their own estimation when they quoted RM30. Meaning their saying: "Topglove will earn more than what we estimated for RM30 for 2021 and 2022, but i think you wont read the small number so read this big font TP RM5.40 can edi, and quickly sell". Small fish never read properly panic and made themselves into ikan bilis goreng, put into plates nicely and served, other big fish smirked and quietly pakat to average down. If you one of the conman arh greedy, I wish karma find you and follow you. The amount of these people lost enough to make you poor for a few lifetime. Which is quite nice for conman of greedy big financial firms. You divert the blame more to TG la, Karma doesnt need us to help do judgements.

DickyMe

14,558 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2020-09-11 21:11 | Report Abuse

Aiya lose money by own stupid decision, don't blame other la.

vinc3362

244 posts

Posted by vinc3362 > 2020-09-11 21:12 | Report Abuse

Give a LIKE to cincaila comments

ahpooki2

1,267 posts

Posted by ahpooki2 > 2020-09-12 11:40 | Report Abuse

yeah..all those toxic people should just go comment in their own counters...best still they shouldnt buy any shares in any company coz they got the wrong attitude and will lose all anyway..

sensonic

690 posts

Posted by sensonic > 2020-09-13 22:39 | Report Abuse

I WILL WITHDRAW ALL MY FD AND INVEST IN TOP GLOVE. WELL SAID

Posted by Billionaire_KG > 2020-09-13 23:19 | Report Abuse

sensonic, not good enough. I will sell my company and use that money to invest in topglove. Lets fly to heaven crossing the hell.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz