MULPHA INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): MULPHA (3905)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.40%)

Day's Change

2.49 - 2.51

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

3,099 comment(s). Last comment by Siow Looi 2 days ago

vito555

209 posts

Posted by vito555 > 2014-07-09 23:32 | Report Abuse

Calvin i take it with an open mind. For me it will reach RM1.00 perhaps by end of the year. Just wanted your side of the picture.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-10 08:27 | Report Abuse

But this mulpha different story mah. No div like opcom. Mgnt also lousy. Thts why until low also no movement. Other counters mentioned because got big players come and hold mah. Like the japan mitsui, also aberdeen, ltat.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-10 08:44 | Report Abuse

Good morning,

Sometimes the things people look down are turn out to be the greatest performers

Take OKA & MUDA For example.

One involves longkang (drain pipes) another sampah (waste paper). How could longkang and sampah have any prospects? So Nobody followed me to buy OKA or MUDA

I bought OKA at 35 cts (Chunks of it)

Also MUDA also about same price at 35 cts.

As of today both have gone up 600% to over RM2.00. OKA has split & there is a rumour that Muda might be taken private.

So down look down on small things or shares with low prices.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-10 08:47 | Report Abuse

But if have to wait like 5 to 7 yrs to make a 500% return dont you think is not effective in managing money? Also taking the risk higher as crash even come.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-10 08:48 | Report Abuse

If manage to get 500% in like 3 yrs can be better caused will be loaded with more money also more comfort to take risk higher.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-10 08:52 | Report Abuse

What are you thinking? 5 years to make 500% means 100% gain per year is not good enough.
Are you OK?

And where got risk when you buy a dollar share for 5 cts?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-10 08:53 | Report Abuse

dont worry be happy ! kikiki

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-10 08:55 | Report Abuse

Should read "So Don't Look Down On Small Things or Shares With Low Prices".

Another one I like is Thong Guan which I bought for 50 cts. Again Thong Guan is involved with very cheap cheap stuff like selling straws. Straws for drinking? How much could you make much money from straws? Not if you make them by the billions.

As of today Thong Also Gone Up 500% to about RM2.50 from 50 cts.

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-07-10 08:55 | Report Abuse

Happy trading

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-10 08:59 | Report Abuse

If you are doing biz yourself 100% return no good enough. A baker bake a cake with margin of 300% gross, so it depends how you compare things. But if i do know a 1000% return stock in 3 yrs, 500% in 5 to 7 yrs is nothing.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-10 09:03 | Report Abuse

movement detected ... good job Calvin - Oracle of Bursa! kikiki

venomv

194 posts

Posted by venomv > 2014-07-10 09:15 | Report Abuse

StevenYong: You are about to be proven wrong. I suspect you are one of those shorting Mulpha and hoping to collect back on weakness and spreading unfounded "rumours" and bad news. Unfortunately, Calvin has generated a lot of Investor interest in Mulpha lately and created some momentum in this giant laggard. Therefore, with a bit of good corporate news from Management ( eg Bonus warrant/ Distribution of treasury shares/Good FY Q2 results) Mulpha share price can be upgraded and JUMP UP. THEN ALL the Mulpha short-sellers will be frantically chasing Mulpha to short cover their position. In share market it only takes a spark and the share will FLY !
I can only say you haven't done your homework on Mulpha and will possibly miss a GOOD BUY!
You should listen to Calvin. He knows what he's saying. I am sure this is a Winner!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-10 09:18 | Report Abuse

Calvin has CEMENTED HIS STATUS AS ORACLE OF BURSA..
MULPHA IS MOVING UP kikiki

ppginvest

1,591 posts

Posted by ppginvest > 2014-07-10 10:01 | Report Abuse

time to hold, see & wait, also an opportunity to collect cheaper
may be stay strong at 0.475 or drop a bit to 0.465~0.470. it's good chance to avg down for those bought at 0.485/0.490 yesterday

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-10 10:28 | Report Abuse

Ppginvest,

Yes I think you are correct. There was a surge in trading for Mulpha for the last 2 days. Among us are day traders, contra players and short term opportunists.

And coupled with stale holders there might still be selling. As Value Investors We Take This Opportunity To Average Down. Let me share the movements of SBC Corp.

Years back I bought SBC Corp at 45 cts to 50 cts. It was just like MULPHA when I bought SBC Corp. SBC Corp has huge landbanks along Ipoh Road in Kuala Lumpur.

At 50 cts SBC Corp was a Totally Neglected Stock then when I told people to buy. But my call fell on deaf ears then. Such a cold and unloved counter. How to buy? Then one fine day SBC Corp produced a spectacular set of results.

SBC Corp suddenly spiked up in price to 70 cts. At that many stale bull came out to sell SBC Corp in force. To my Surprise SBC Corp even sold down near to 50 cts even though it has shown a good set of results. But it didn't linger around such depressed price of 50 cts for long.

Right now SBC Corp is RM2.16 - Up 400%!

The amusing part for Calvin now is. There are many experts in SBC Corp saying SBC Corp is still undervalued and price should go up some more.

Where were these so called "experts" when SBC Corp was only 50 cts. Almost universally Mr. Market rejected SBC Corp then.

Few Analysts give any forecast or hope on Mulpha as of today. So I think right now Smart Money is slowly collecting from ignorant stale holders.

Posted by uchitech008 > 2014-07-10 10:32 | Report Abuse

Correction mood now. Those weak hand will try to dispose some since they anticipated that price of mulpha will break 0.50 but in fact not. thus, may dispose all or some to keep some little profit. Anyway, those mulpha supporter will know its true value. I am selling my other profitable counter and will add more if the price reaches below my average price. I am very sure I will do it cos I m really crazy on Mulpha now.

Posted by uchitech008 > 2014-07-10 10:55 | Report Abuse

0.47, I think will be down till 0.46, a very strong support

ppginvest

1,591 posts

Posted by ppginvest > 2014-07-10 11:15 | Report Abuse

thank you Calvin, uchitec008. I shall wait at 0.460/0.465 to add more shares :) hehehe

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-10 11:24 | Report Abuse

Let's Remember THESE FIGURES

On a cursory glance Mulpha has a negative quarter with RM800 Millions Debt. So give Mulpha a pass. Ha! Untrained eyes give rough diamond a quick glance and threw it away. Uncut diamonds repel.

Now take a Closer Look at MULPHA the uncut 60 Carat Rare Pink Star Diamond - Fit For The King's Crown!

Mulpha has RM800 Millions Debt?

But Mulpha has RM500 Millions CASH. Another RM300 Millions in Mudajaya Shares

So simple mathematics. RM800 Mil debt easily equalized by RM500 Mill CASH Plus CASH equivalent in RM300 Mil Mudajaya shares. So Problem solved?

Now SEE FURTHER

1) Mulpha has RM800 Millions in AVEO Shares
2) RM63 Millions in Mulpha Land shares
3) Another RM250 Mil in receivable

So AFTER SETTLED DEBT MULPHA STILL HAVE

52 CENTS IN CASH/CASH EQUIVALENT.

So When You Buy MULPHA at 48 Cts You Are Buying MULPHA AT

CASH VALUE PLUS EXTRA 4 PROFIT ALREADY. That's how every Fortunate buyer of Mulpha.

You Buy Mulpha At Par Value

PLUS 4 cts Profit Already

What else?

Ha! You Also OWN LEISURE FARM FREE. ALL 930 ACRES FREE AT ONLY RM8.50 Per Sq Ft.

Ha You Also GOT FREE 100 Over Acres Land not far from Batu Kawan Penang

Then FREE PRIME LANDS IN DAMANSARA HEIGHTS. Commercial Lands you know? Check it out. Fact or fiction? Truth or lie?

Then WOW! WOW! WOW!

FREE Office Building in Sydney Facing World Famous OPERA HOUSE!

FREE 7 STAR RESORT IN CAYMAN ISLAND

FREE HOTELS OF 55 ROOMS IN VIETNAM

AND MANY OTHERS ALL FREE! FREE! FREE!

NO WONDER WARREN BUFFET SAYS,

"I KNOW I WILL BE RICH!"

And Rich Warren Did - He Made US$50 BILLIONS!

See You All Very Lucky RICH PEOPLE of MULPHA

Going to BOOMING & EXCITING ISKANDAR NOW!

Warm Regards,

Calvin, Singapore

Posted by uchitech008 > 2014-07-10 11:29 | Report Abuse

ha ha, this is the first time I become Mulpha shareholder, any free voucher like hotel voucher or etc if attending AGM. Bonus lah...

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-10 11:34 | Report Abuse

YEah, go down more.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2014-07-10 14:18 | Report Abuse

800 million debt.... later par reduction, issue right..... etc..... for sure... bcos those lands they said need money to develop..... debt too high, need to repay and also pay interest.... die lor....

vitac

522 posts

Posted by vitac > 2014-07-10 14:52 | Report Abuse

Agreed with stevooikp high debt co. Got so many lands, property overseas, holdings a few
listed co. But every year also lost making. This type of co. can invest??
There is a lot of others good co. to invest.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-10 15:20 | Report Abuse

Interest rising going to kill it.

steveooikp

4,689 posts

Posted by steveooikp > 2014-07-10 15:59 | Report Abuse

I do not know why companies can hv high NTA and 800 million of debt.... of course, this company will not bankrupt, they hv lands. However, they will be like vampire, suck all your blood for them to lose money.... lose to where, I don't know... past few years, property boom.... why still lose money???? anyone can explain... most of property development companies ... Bandar raya, pj dev, huayang, wingtai, even small company gmutual, scientex up up up ... but why mulpha losing money??/

dgtalkid

30 posts

Posted by dgtalkid > 2014-07-10 16:32 | Report Abuse

Most of the losses for the past few years were related to non-financial write downs of their Australian assets. Australian financial reporting regulations differ from what we have here. Assets have to be marked to market, instead of book. Anyway, the Australian property development assets have been disposed & restructured with the main focus now on retirement villages (Aveo group). Reading & understanding the past several years annual reports will give a better understanding on why losses were incurred during the past several years. The Australian operations has since been restructured(disposed the wildly fluctuating property development assets in Australia) & we should no longer see huge losses, but nett contributions from the Australian operations. This is an important factor as most of Mulpha's revenue are derived in Australia. We should expect better results this quarter onwards with positive contributions from all segments as Hayman Island will be fully operational, coupled with the rm 15mil dividend from Aveo group for 1H 14. The next milestone to look out for is the take up rate of the new launches in LFR which is scheduled for this month. A positive take up rate would be the next catalyst for increase in stock price.

ckchung

55 posts

Posted by ckchung > 2014-07-10 16:46 | Report Abuse

dgtalkid, tq u so much for ur info now no more worries, carry on accumulating mulpha

dgtalkid

30 posts

Posted by dgtalkid > 2014-07-10 16:57 | Report Abuse

Another very important fact is that Mulpha Int owns nearly 10% of its own shares (est Rm100mil + depending on closing price) via share buybacks initiated during the past several years. It should hit the max 10% this year & will either cancel the shares or distribute it as dividends in a share re-investment scheme that was approved in the last AGM. The company did not give any dividend because buying back its own shares at very depressed values was the best way to reward shareholders & because it was a no brainer investment based on all the market value of assets owned by the company. Instead of buying more land or giving out dividends or paying down debts, Mulpha choose to buy its own shares as it is the BEST investment at current prices. You are basically buying Book value assets at 50 sen to the ringgit. This is before taking into account market value of land or the GDV of development in LFR, which as Calvin has highlighted, which is makes it more like 50sen to 4-5 ringgit (conservative est).

Posted by uchitech008 > 2014-07-10 17:27 | Report Abuse

Today closed at 0.47 and lowest 0.465. As I stated before, those weak hand or speculators who bought at 0.455 and 0.46 has started to dispose their shares as price is not moving up but down as they thought price will go above 0.50. Anyway, I will hold my shares tightly. Explaination from dgtalkid is really good, why should we lose confident when we know the true and instrinsic value of Mulpha. I will add more if price of Mulpha falls lower than my average price around 0.46 as my fund is ready after selling some of my profitable counters.

ckchung

55 posts

Posted by ckchung > 2014-07-10 18:12 | Report Abuse

u r right uchitech008, dgtalkid is marverous, after reading his article i am now really committed to mulpha keep on buying friends

mikeann

827 posts

Posted by mikeann > 2014-07-10 20:43 | Report Abuse

AN INTERESTING QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED PLEASE:

Why is it that a substantial shareholder like Honest Opportunity Ltd has been selling about 3 million Mulpha shares over the past 2 months at this depressed prices if the company is rock solid and has huge potential.

Surely by selling millions of shares, they as a substantial shareholder and insider are not dumb. They must know something which we are unaware of at this moment.

I am not saying there is any bad news coming up but it's better to be prudent and err on the side of caution.

Any comments is much appreciated !

thanks !

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-10 20:44 | Report Abuse

Dear Fellow Investors of Mulpha,

Today Is A Happy Day For 2 Friends

1) MAYBANK LADY BOSS

MayBank Lady Boss managed to buy another 20,000 shares at 47.5 cts and another 20,000 shares at 47 cts - thus totalling her target number of 200,000 shares of Mulpha in accumulation.

2) ALEX NG of www.fortepacific.blogspot.com

Real Estate Expert of LEDANG HEIGHTS & LEISURE FARM Mr. Alex Ng has also bought 200,000 shares of Mulpha at 47 to 47.5 cts. He has been selling LEDANG HEIGHTS BUNGALOW LOTS AT RM70 psf 2 years ago. According to ALEX NG BUNGALOW PLOTS IN LEDANG HEIGHTS Command A Price of RM200 psf for those with better location and facing. He had sold many in Ledang Heights & Leisure Farm through the years.

When ALEX was told That MULPHA'S BOOK VALUE FOR LEISURE FARM IS STILL VALUED AT RM8.50 psf He Didin't Hesitate But Immediately Snapped Up 200,000 Shares of MULPHA even before contacting me. You See ALEX Knows What Is A GOOD BUY. ALEX IS ALSO A SMALL TIME FUND MANAGER APART FROM DOING REAL ESTATE IN NUSAJAYA''

So I Am Witnessing Mulpha Shares Passed From Weak Hands To STRONG HANDS

As The Ancient Book Says, "STRONG MEN RETAIN RICHES!"

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-10 21:07 | Report Abuse

Mikeann,

That is indeed an important question I am happy to answer. Honest Opportunity is From Hong Kong. Why are they selling? At this juncture we don't know why. We can deduce thiese reasons

1) Real Estate in China & Hong Kong have been facing headwinds lately. So they might want to sell Mulpha because Mulpha is Real Estate Related

2) Since Mulpha has been under performing for so long they might act like stale bull selling and switch to other investments.

3) Other reasons undisclosed.

Now Let Me Share My Experience

1) When I First Bought PM Corp at 25 cts. PNB has been selling, selling and selling down PM Corp to a low of 10 cts. Nothing was wrong with PM Corp - A Rock Solid Company.

The Last 4% MUI GROUP BOUGHT OVER FROM PNB IN A PRIVATE DEAL AT 13 CTS.

As of Now PM CORP IS 22.5 CTS. At Its Height PM CORP Powered Up To 37 Cts. Up 300% From PNB Selling Price!

Now MULPHA BOSSES OWN 38% of MULPHA - STRICTLY NO SELLING

IN FACT MR. LEE SAID HE IS VERY FRUSTRATED THAT MULPHA IS SELLING TOO CHEAPLY COMPARING TO NTA.

AND COMPANY IS BUYING BACK AT 41 Cts to 42.8 Cts

Theta

2 posts

Posted by Theta > 2014-07-10 22:29 | Report Abuse

Dear all, i am glad to read from here some different views on Mulpha. I noticed some of the things below,

1) the actual debt is not only 800mil as i read from here, if short term + long term is 1.6bil.

2) Chairman of Mulpha, Mr. Lee is also chairman of Sun Hung Kai & Co. Ltd (http://www.mulpha.com.my/board_of_director.html). From the annual report of Mulpha, Honest Opportunity Ltd is stated as "AIBB Nominees (Asing) Sdn Bhd - Sun Hung Kai Investment Services Limited for Honest Opportunity Limited". I am not sure are they related or not.

3) Although Mulpha has 500+mil cash in hand, but 438mil is pledged to secure bank loan. Left with only 100mil available cash. Cash generated from operation before wc change at 4-5mil per quarter but interest paid in the latest quarter near to 20mil.

4) in Sep 2012, Mulpha sold 65% equity interest in Seri Ehsan (Sepang) Sdn. Bhd, which hold f 939.04 acres land in Kuala Langat, Selangor for a cash consideration of 1mil and cause a loss on the disposal amounted to 21.08 million to Mulpha. A side settlement agreement signed which required the purchaser to pay back RM104mil company advance which due on Dec 2012, and further extended to Dec 2013. My understanding is that Mulpha booked in the receivable but until today has not received the said amount.

Those are some of my concerns on Mulpha. Hope someone can enlighten me. But as what Calvin mentioned, Mulpha indeed has some undervalued assets and valuable investment in some listed co.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-11 00:34 |

Post removed.Why?

Theta

2 posts

Posted by Theta > 2014-07-11 01:30 | Report Abuse

Dear Calvin,

I totally agreed with you on the undervalued assets and investment in Mulpha. My concern is will the majority shareholders will share them with us, the minorities. My concerns come from below:

1) The past history of the majorities shareholders as stated in this links: http://www.ytlcommunity.com/common/printerfriendly.asp?section=1&fileid=14052
http://www.scmp.com/article/477113/lee-ming-tee-saga-ends-years-jail-tycoon

2) As i stated in my previous post, why Mulpha didnt sign a share sell agreement at RM105mil by including the advances instead of sign an RM1mil SPA and transferred the 65% of the equity of the company holding the land + a side settlement agreement for the RM104mil advances. The settlement sum is overdue near to 2 years and the shares transfer already completed in 2012. Is the deal to undisclosed related party? will the settlement sum will b classified as bad debt later on and the purchaser is then acquired 65% of 939 acres of land at Kuala Langat at RM1mil only? we shall see.

3) Mulpha spent AUD60mil (RM180mil) to renovate and rebrand One&Only Hayman Island. I am not sure the amount is reasonable or not but i think is a lot of money for a resort show in the picture in the annual report.

4) Recently there are a lot of buy and sale of assets and company to different parties. These might be genuine streamlining of their operation or these could be something else? i dont know.

For the cashflow i mentioned just now, my worry is looking at the interest paid per quarter alone, Mulpha available cash can only last for 4 quarters without fresh drawdown of new bank loan. This exclude some other expenses and statutory expenses like RM14mil tax per quarter. If Mulpha cannot churn out enough profit next quarter, it has to rely on extra bank borrowing to match its expenses, disposal of assets and maybe a cash call from shareholders.

vito555

209 posts

Posted by vito555 > 2014-07-11 01:39 | Report Abuse

Calvin i have been informed that Mulpha is going to launching a new development project near Tropicana golf resort later this year? Do you know anything about it? I am sure it is going to add value to the share.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-11 02:31 | Report Abuse

Dear Theta,

I am not sure about the 939 acres of Langat lands so I need time to check on it.

As to your earlier question about Honest Opportunity I have checked up on the Ownership of Mr. Lee Seng Huang.in his related share holdings

There are

1) nautical investments limited 23.59%
2) Magic Unicon Limited 8.62%
5) Klang Enterprise Sdn Bhd 3.04%
7) Yong Pit Chin 2.26%

Total Shareholdings 37.51%

Since it was officially stated that Mr. Lee has 38.42% shares. There is a small difference of 0.91%. It may not be listed in the top 30 shareholdings but further down. So we can assume that Honest Opportunity does not belong to Mr. Lee but a different entity.

Regarding Hayman Resort it was Reported to be Extensive. RM180 Millions seem substantial. However, this is one of the risk investors have to bear with all the time.

Is Management Competent & Honest. Are They All Con Men Out There?

Let Me Relate My Share of Fear & Reservation Over The Years

IQ Group

I bought IQ Group Shares at 33 Cts Years Back Due To 3 Reasons

1) IQ Group is in LED Lights Manufacturing. As Such It Is A Sun Rise Industry

2) It shows growth and expansion.

3) It has High NTA of Over RM1.00

Now One Day IQ Group Management decided to expand into China. I felt uncomfortable. Then I saw Direction remitting large sums of monies to China. My suspicion got hold of me. "Must be siphoning money through corruption", I suspected. At that I cleared off all IQ Group Shares for a small profit.

As time went on, I was proven wrong.One fine Day IQ Group even Went Limit Up. The closing price today is RM1.18 Up Over 300%

TN LOGISTICS

I bought TN Logistics at 90 cts. People in Johore spread rumour that TN Logistic Boss Started 3rd Party Related Companies. As such there is conflict of interest when he overpay his own privately held company. So when TN Logis surged to RM1.30 I took the opportunity to sell & get out.

Prices subsequently retraced to below RM1.00. So that's it. I thought I had escaped conman counter. One fine day I saw people literally fist fight over TN Logis property sales launch.
Not only that I saw Directors buying & buying at RM1.50. So I followed Director and bought TN Logis at RM1.50. TN Logis went Limit Up To Cross RM2.60 & Bursa Issued UMA.

I sold off TN Logis around RM2.50 & price retraced below RM2.00. I thought Ha! I escaped Conman Stock 2nd Time. But To My Surprise TN Logis Rocketed To RM6.00 then split.

So Will All My Fears, Misgivings & Reservations I sold IQ Group & TN Logis too early.

Now back to your Question about Integrity. I think there is a More Vigilant Bursa Today in Overseeing Hanky Panky.

But My Main Concern Is. Mr. Lee has 38.2% Mulpha shares in hand. There is no better way to grow rich than by making Mulpha into a Great Company. And he is definitely concerned for Mulpha's Share Performance than to use underhand means. Why he sues a Spore company for blocking View to Sydney Opera House?. Might as well play golf or go partying. .

As to Cash Flow RM33 Millions Will Come From Vietnam Apartment Disposal. I think another RM100 Over Millions From 2 pieces of Australian Land sale. And Company is Unlocking Land Sales By Transparent Tender for 10 bungalow plots Again Soon. Then We Have The Impending Launch of Semi D at RM2.5 Millions a unit.

So Cash Will Flow In And Market Will Sit Up & Take Notice then.

Regards & Good Night,

Calvin 2.30 am Singapore Time.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-11 02:34 | Report Abuse

Vito555,

I am about to turn off the computer. Yes, I saw Company buying lands from Tropicana. I think Mulpha has been proactive after Mr. Lee assume control since December 2013. Things are now moving in Mulpha

Good night

dgtalkid

30 posts

Posted by dgtalkid > 2014-07-11 07:10 | Report Abuse

If I am not mistaken, Mulpha Land purchased the land from Tropicana for 110mil n change to develop service residences with a gdv of 700mil. Launching at less than rm500 psf but its leasehold.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-11 09:49 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All,

I have been thinking of PNB selling down PM Corp shares all the way from 20 cts to 10 cts. Even though PM Corp exercised Share Buy Back They Could not Stem The Torrent of Selling by PNB.

When Price Was Sold Down Indiscriminately to 10 cts - as if there is no tomorrow Mr. Market Panicked & Sold PM Corp further down to the lowest at 7.5 cts (I bought at the Very Bottom at 7.5 cts). For almost One Whole Year PM Corp Stalled at 9 cts.

Once PM Corp crossed 10 cts PNB Came Out With Selling again. So PM Corp was Locked in Prison at 9 cts For A Very Long Time - Unloved, Unmoved & Unwanted.

Many Stale Holders Started To Unload at 9 cts & Looked For More Exciting Consumer Stocks.

They Were Weak Holders Whose Patience Has Run Out. At these depressed level My Earnest Call To Buy PM Corp fell on deaf ears.

However, one senior guy from KN Kenanga at Pelangi Plaza quietly bought 1 Million PM Corp shares at 9 cts without telling me or anyone else. Most of the time he kept to himself.

One fine day when I visited Pelangi Plaza in Johor Downtown I saw PM Corp doubled in price to 18 cts. I was so excited when this Senior Guy confessed that he has 1 Million PM Corp shares.
He more than doubled his money in one short year when he sold at 18 cts & upward.

From the trough of 7.5 cts to the Peak of 37 cts PM Corp has SKYROCKETED Almost 500%!

Now of course nobody can buy at the lowest or sell at the highest. Double or Tripling in Price Should Do Fine. So For Those Who Bought At 9 cts & Sold At 36 cts They Would See Price Rose 4 times or 400% in Less Than 2 Years.

Now What If Stale Holders Sold & Switched to Other Consumer Stocks Like Apollo, Hup Seng, or Blue Chip Like Nestle or Dutch Lady?

Apollo would have done quite well Up from RM3.00 to RM5.00 (Up 66%)
Hup Seng Does Even Better. Up from RM3.00 to RM8.00 ( Up 166% more than double)

But For Blue Chip Nestle or Dutch Lady at Lofty Prices of over RM60K & RM40K. They would have the comfort of very popular consumer stocks BUT AS AN INVESTMENT BOTH HAVE DONE MISERABLY. They Both Failed To Beat Current Inflation.

So Buying Depressed Stocks With DEEP DISCOUNT TO ASSET OR BOOK VALUE IS THE FORWARD!

As of Now MULPHA Is Still Unloved & Neglected By The Majority. Shares like Ecoworld, Daiman, KSL, Tebrau Teguh, K Seng, Scientex, Plenitude, Crescendo are Highly Popular.

Only Time Will Show The Difference Between Mulpha & Them. So We Can Wait & See.

Let us listen to the Voice of John Templeton,

"WHEN WE SEE UNRECOGNIZED VALUE WE ARE WILLING TO BE CONTRARIAN. WE ARE BUYING WHEN OTHERS ARE DESPONDENTLY SELLING AND SELLING WHEN OTHERS ARE GREEDILY BUYING."

BUT IT TAKES THE GREATEST FORTITUDE TO ACHIEVE THE GREATEST REWARD.

IN OTHER WORDS WE ARE TO BE GREEDY WHEN OTHERS ARE FEARFUL AND TO BE FEARFUL WHERE OTHERS ARE GREEDILY BUYING.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-11 10:21 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends,

It is easier said than done. Statistics have shown that 70% of Market Players Eventually Lose Money in The Stock Market brought down by Our Own Natural Instinct to greed and fear. We are our own enemy.

The Greatest Battle Field of All Battlefields Is The Battle Field of Self. If We Can Discipline ourselves then we can join the Top 1% in the US. Even in Great Recession the Top 1% Still Grow their Fortune by a Wide Margin

See you. Going To Booming & Exciting Iskandar Now

Regards,

Calvin, Singapore

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-11 10:29 | Report Abuse

Ha! One More Thing Before I Go. I want to share something that no Malaysian Analyst would know about LEISURE FARM. Unless they come over to Tuas Singapore. The Wind of FORTUNE Is BLOWING HERE. Only Minutes to The Happy Inhabitants of Mulpha's LEISURE FARM

" THE FLOW OF INFORMATION PRECEDES THE FLOW OF KNOW"

If Only you KNOW what I know and SEE what I see.

So stay tuned.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-11 10:31 | Report Abuse

Should read as "THE FLOW OF INFORMATION PRECEDES THE FLOW OF WEALTH"

---------------BE THE FIRST TO KNOW-------------

ppginvest

1,591 posts

Posted by ppginvest > 2014-07-11 10:32 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin, with recent BNM annonced the overnight policy rate (OPR) by 25 basis points, what's your opinion on the property impacts at Iskandar and potentially impacting MULPHA?

Posted by uchitech008 > 2014-07-11 10:56 | Report Abuse

With the newly revised OPR, home borrowers need to pay around additional 3% on the servicing loan. If RM 1000 p/month will need to pay RM1030. To be honest, 3% increment will be quite significant for loan borrowers. However, I must state that 3% increment for those leisure farm buyer will have less or event no effect at all cos those buyers who bought bungalow are rich people who have strong holding power. So, basically, I would say very little effect. Price of Mulpha today hit 0.46, for those weak hand, sure will dispose it asap. However, long term investor will definitely see this as an opportunity to accumulate. As I said before, I will keep buying if fall below 0.46 which is below my average price.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-11 11:22 | Report Abuse

Imagine if My cost is Rm2 and i keep on Buying all the way down to Rm1 and then all the way down to 50 cents for the last ten years.

Knowing that i will be Rich one day?

khlim2889

282 posts

Posted by khlim2889 > 2014-07-11 11:42 | Report Abuse

so shld we buy land or international ?

mikeann

827 posts

Posted by mikeann > 2014-07-11 11:50 | Report Abuse

Calvin,

You wrote :

the Voice of John Templeton,

"WHEN WE SEE UNRECOGNIZED VALUE WE ARE WILLING TO BE CONTRARIAN. WE ARE BUYING WHEN OTHERS ARE DESPONDENTLY SELLING AND SELLING WHEN OTHERS ARE GREEDILY BUYING."

BUT IT TAKES THE GREATEST FORTITUDE TO ACHIEVE THE GREATEST REWARD.

Yes, really true.

The key word is FORTITUDE which most market players lack.

We have to learn from this great man.

dgtalkid

30 posts

Posted by dgtalkid > 2014-07-11 11:57 | Report Abuse

Khlim..definitely international

Post a Comment