JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (4.40%)

Day's Change

0.435 - 0.465

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

20,143 comment(s). Last comment by StarOfTheBull 3 hours ago

nicermannson

1,094 posts

Posted by nicermannson > 2012-02-09 21:21 | Report Abuse

Profit taking lah.
Next wave will be coming soon.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-02-09 21:49 | Report Abuse

Steven Lee : what you means is.. jcy closing price on 27 feb minus 0.7 and minus jcy warrant price = profit?

Posted by j harcharanjit a/l jalaur singh dhillon > 2012-02-09 23:53 | Report Abuse

PLEASE CHECK TA REPORTS FOR YESTERDAY MARKET,,,8TH FEBRUARY ON THE BELOW MENTION LINK----TA SECURITIES ARE USING BOLINGER BANDS IN ANALYSING COUNTERS-----PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU CANNOT OPEN THE ATTACHEMENT..BUT YOU MUST OPEN AN ACCOUNT FIRST WITH INVESTLAH

http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,37641.0.html

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2012-02-10 00:16 | Report Abuse

Singh: just list here then we can view ourself bollinger by using our chart,,,,plz can u?

Posted by patrickngoa > 2012-02-10 00:47 | Report Abuse

lamken, sometimes this analyst is sleeping one, or purposely give misleading info so people will throw jcy, see hibiscus reported same figures but - error, alamak

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-02-10 09:10 | Report Abuse

patrickngoa: correct. too many parties have their own interest and some being paid by the institutions to write report/article in a way which will mislead public so institution can make all the money at the public expense. Look at the blog by Alex Lu. He asking everyone to take profit now because from his "personal checking" the HDD shortage will be over in June. He also telling every to ignore JCY Q1FY1 earning of 162m because they cannot make this much again- yet JCY spending 300m over next 2 years (150m a year) to increase production by 40%.

He want to ignore this 162m Q1FY12 result and use last 4 worst quarters to work out value for JCY at 1.40 and he say JCY trading at PE x 18. If what he say is true, JCY will not even
be able to make enough to cover half the capex (150m) this year. What a joke. This must be the worst one I have read to date.

He information is all opinion based and no facts at all.

I have email him to ask him many question but he never write back to me.

Have a read of my comments under his article ( called "time to take profit") on this site. ( and 1 person actually agree with him- what a crazy world).

kclee

110 posts

Posted by kclee > 2012-02-10 10:00 | Report Abuse

lamken u r not answering me yet

Posted by Cantona2662 > 2012-02-10 10:04 | Report Abuse

Its funny to read one person who doesn't agree with another person's analysis, then, slams that guy and calls it nonsense. How do you know that this person himself don't have personal interest? And at the same time, offering his analysis as the truth while everybody else is wrong. Sounds like he also got interest.

PAST = history
Future = nobody knows, cos nobody can predict
NOW = the only truth = FACT
WHY a price goes up or down DOES NOT matter.
Keep it Simple and just Follow The Trend
Simple FACT is JCY's fair value = 1.40 = CURRENT price.

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-02-10 10:31 | Report Abuse

What has been happening recently is that lots of people are listening to half truths, rumours, jumping each time the counter comes down and demanding answers for the drop. Lamken has taken time and time and effort to address these comments, and I am sure it has taken a toll on his personal space and effort, sometimes repeating them to fresh and new comments who did not take the trouble to go through previous comments. What irks and annoys him are irrresponsible conclusions not based on facts and figures and these people are those that will take their profit quietly and make lots of noise if they lose some.
Lamken I suggest you do not even try to convince them because they refuse to be convinced. They just want to point fingers when the going gets tough. When the facts and figures and official company statements are not sufficient for these nay-sayers, do drop them, they do not deserve to receive sound guidance and advice. Those that say thank you, they make the day because they appreciate that a lot of time has gone into research and they benefit from them, sometimes materially in terms of profitting, and the knowledge that they are buying or selling not based on gossip or hearsay. In the final analysis, they are masters of their own fate.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-02-10 11:00 | Report Abuse

Jtpc: thank you. That's exactly how I feel and Iam very very tired. And I do not have the energy to come bac spend hours everyday to convince people. If you think Iam wrong please sell off your share and cd now. All the answers you are looking for are in my comments. That's why I ask you to save all my comments. The last thing I want to say to those who value the facts I presented is that current price is artificially pressed by osk but the invisible hand will always pull price back up. There will be bigger and more beautiful shows for you to watch very soon and you patience will be rewarded handsomely. Good luck all.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-02-10 11:40 | Report Abuse

can anyone tell me about how the jcy cw work?

tasoke

317 posts

Posted by tasoke > 2012-02-10 12:02 | Report Abuse

Lamken sure ppl were not same , some play in share market were contra Profit or lost only, some were base on good counter by good foundamental, good profit basic or long term invest. not need to make more argue with those not accept ur analysic or comment, sure good luck we all.

Posted by soapdepartment > 2012-02-10 12:33 | Report Abuse

agree, comments are made sincerely, is up to people to judge... when price drops slightly, people keep saying negative things...when price rallies, nobody appreciate...wish all of us good luck with JCy

Posted by bomblikeme > 2012-02-10 14:02 | Report Abuse

I believe so, share trading is a zero-sum game, thus if someone is profiting and etc., there are someone losing. Probably some were in the losing side, and had lost confident in the stock previously, can't be blame. Not everyone are analyst good of fundamental or technical, but definitely everyone are emotional..let's hope JCY fly

Posted by Cantona2662 > 2012-02-10 14:31 | Report Abuse

Price is the ONLY thing that matters. Everything else is just NOISE. PRICE is the only data that is real and relevant.

ctwcandy

200 posts

Posted by ctwcandy > 2012-02-10 17:20 | Report Abuse

now JCY going steady and wait for next week trade ..hope fully can go back to 1.50

Posted by aaron1988 > 2012-02-10 18:58 | Report Abuse

lamken: thanks for your effort.

Posted by patrickngoa > 2012-02-10 19:10 | Report Abuse

Lamken, good job always...cimb give fair value 2.22, to me if kena 1.80 is very good, cheers jcy too all

Steven Lee

146 posts

Posted by Steven Lee > 2012-02-10 19:17 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat: pls search for "NON-COLLATERALISED CASH SETTLED EUROPEAN-STYLE CALL WARRANTS"

Posted by tradersam 56 > 2012-02-10 21:27 | Report Abuse

I think in forum like this ,ppl like Lamken, Chong, Adam, Jake n some others do contribute positively. We should appreciate their effort eventhough they are not 100% correct all the time! Goodluck to all!

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-02-10 21:30 | Report Abuse

You got that one absolutely correct tradersam...none of us knows 100% sure but experience is always a good teacher!

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-02-10 21:38 | Report Abuse

steven lee : i dont understand all the jargon and stuff la, can you explain it in a more simple version? btw i read from here --> http://www.sc.com.my/eng/html/resources/guidelines/glines-cw.pdf

Posted by Jason Khoo > 2012-02-10 21:51 | Report Abuse

tradersam 56: lamken hero for jcy. Chong for KBSH and Adam is good short term trader. 3 hero in this i3investor...

Posted by Kim Yap Lau > 2012-02-11 00:39 | Report Abuse

What does this purpose? => PUBLIC SHAREHOLDINGS SPREAD

petracot

179 posts

Posted by petracot > 2012-02-11 11:33 | Report Abuse

JCY - some issues to ponder about over the week end.

JCY is sandwiched between two market forces, from now until the end of February 2012. On one hand, the sterling 1Q2012 result (7.94 sen/share + 2 sen T.A dividend)) is a good catalyst to move the price upward beyond 1.40. On the other hand, there is a Call-Warrant maturing at the end of the month.

The exercise price of JCY-CW is 70 sen, which means the issuer will have to cough up the difference between market price and the exercise price depending on the market price of JCY at the end of the month.

In order to minimize payment, the issuer will probably try all means to influence JCY price to move lower. Who will prevail? Market or CW issuer? No body knows.

The two opposing forces will keep JCY price in a tight range of + or â?? 1.40. However, when the month of March comes, JCY may spring up like â??jack-in-the-boxâ??!

Posted by Mohamad Sukri > 2012-02-11 12:35 | Report Abuse

petracot: i like it..next month, JCY will fly like rocket.be patient..(i don't buy this share yet, wait until the last minute)hehehe..peace..

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2012-02-11 14:38 | Report Abuse

Petracot, right, exactly what Lamken has been saying all along. The JCY price is being artificially manipulated to drive down so as to pay less when JCY-CW matures. When the exercise is over, JCY will spring up.

lamken

183 posts

Posted by lamken > 2012-02-11 17:48 | Report Abuse

petrocoat: There are more then 2 forces at play on this counter right now, you mentioned the Market and CW issue (OSK). There is 1 more very important force. That force is the invisbile hand. When I mentioned invisible hand in my earlier post, I was not refering to the market. The invisible hand is why the price has stablised as quickly as OSK tried to press it. Look at the share price graph for last Weds/Thurs when OSK started throwing, as soon as the throwing began, the invisible hand came to pull price up straight away. The invisible hand probably already anticipated this and hence is always on the ready each and every day until the CD expires. The invisible hand will not allow the legitimate share price to be abused and and molested in such a manner. The invisible hand is probably very pissed off now and has some very big, very agressive and very hungary sharks and will probally release these sharks into the sea to play with our OSK friends over the next 2 weeks :). In fact Iam so sure, you wont even have to wait until the CD expires let alone March. Get ready for 2 weeks of action packed fun. Congratulations to all mother and son holders in advance.

tasoke

317 posts

Posted by tasoke > 2012-02-11 18:22 | Report Abuse

yes invisbile hand sure they hold alot of Call Warrant ma!!!! sure OSK is a loser.>

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-02-11 22:47 | Report Abuse

Bro lamken, whats the forecasted increment rate next week? 5%? 20%?... do tell, so i can arm my money on JCY

Posted by undukngadau > 2012-02-11 23:15 | Report Abuse

aku juga nak main ini jcy. 5% - 20% siapa tak nak?? betul kah? minggu depan? saya nak beli dan untung besar

Posted by Ariff Shah > 2012-02-11 23:32 | Report Abuse

waiting for OSK to dump some more so that I could get some more XD

winwin

366 posts

Posted by winwin > 2012-02-12 00:49 | Report Abuse

up up up

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-02-12 10:16 | Report Abuse

For me i want to wait firstb4 enter coz US was drop last week(last Friday) so wait until mid of this week b4 decide to enter and our market also look lethargy and need at the top point.. may be it take a beather for a while.. by the way this is my oppinion..

Posted by undukngadau > 2012-02-12 11:18 | Report Abuse

Usry : awak wait 1st, saya take profit 1st. Beli la, mesti laju, orang kata naik minggu depan.

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-02-12 11:35 | Report Abuse

unduk:thanks 4 ur advise but 4 me the condition of overal market also can influence share price.. so if marker perform well then the individual share also imrove and vise versa..by the way it only 4 me..

Posted by undukngadau > 2012-02-12 15:31 | Report Abuse

Usry : Nak tanya 1 soalan. Jikalau awak beli, katakan hari rabu (15hb Feb), awak nak kontra atau awak boleh bayar dan pegang lebih dari 2 minggu? Tolong bagi jawapan.

Posted by Usry Bin Abdullah > 2012-02-12 21:06 | Report Abuse

Unduk: it a subjective situation.The most important indicator that i look is the the market trend. if it look strong & promiseable & can mantain current up trend,i will keep this stock.
2nd factor that i look is external factor such as Europe condition & USA situation. If both area also look stable,i will keep the stok for 1-2 week. By the way this is my way of trading.

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-02-12 22:18 | Report Abuse

chill chill.. everyone has the right to trade, how he/she trade is how he/she handle's risk...no point draggin other people into pits, if profitable, good for them, if lossing, well, its the risk to pay..

some news 3 days ago from the star about JCY

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/2/9/business/10702598&sec=business

also, i went to my favourite camera shop in Penang, Nikon really stop production during thai floods. it stopped worldwide supply and now shortage of cameras and HDD...and now since the flood no more, industry, especially Nikon, HDD makers are ramping up production at premium price.. so that means, the manufacturers for these precision component is gettting a lot of profits.. and shareholders will get good divident..

Im considering to hold some lots from this counter..Notion is another interesting counter to look at!

this is my 2cents worth of opinion..

petracot

179 posts

Posted by petracot > 2012-02-12 23:12 | Report Abuse

JCY's price recovery of HDD is real. I bought a 500G hard-disk early 2011 for RM135. I needed another disk in Dec 2011 and the shop-owner told me 500G disk would now cost RM315. He further added that prices would only stabilize probably after one year.

For sure JCY will make more profits for the next few quarters. The only question is, how long will it last? Any body's guess.

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-02-12 23:44 | Report Abuse

yup...no end for the timeline yet...but then again, JCY or NOTION needs to satisfy the global demand of HDD and cameras from NIKON

Posted by undukngadau > 2012-02-13 00:07 | Report Abuse

sher : awak kata "JCY or NOTION" apa cerita? Nikon? Aku tak mengerti, anak Syarikat milik JCY?

Posted by sheridansulik > 2012-02-13 00:14 | Report Abuse

Notion dgn JCY different company, but they are inter-related with Thai industry that affected by flood..

Nikon ada shares with Notion and now, if you go to any photography shops and wanting to buy Nikon, mmg tak cukup di Malaysia nie..SOLD OUT..no supply coming into Malaysia..

JCY on the otherhand, supply HDDs component... HDD now dah naik harga because of flood..why? imbalance of supply and demand..

So both company needs to satisfy the global demand...

Posted by undukngadau > 2012-02-13 00:31 | Report Abuse

Thank you Sher & Selamt malam.

Enigma

33 posts

Posted by Enigma > 2012-02-13 02:01 | Report Abuse

Hi guy but most of research centre said price target is only RM1.40
and last week the price was also hovering between that range so and it still go futher uptrend although it has positive news rgd comp make profit recent financial report pls comment guys.tq

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2012-02-13 02:45 | Report Abuse

Remember you all of them good esteemed prediction, please do not bring inocent naive investors to holland.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2012-02-13 03:41 | Report Abuse

I am with you brother Stephen Lee on what you said.

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2012-02-13 09:41 | Report Abuse

chong, how u see jcy....any comments?

talk2pkc

2,303 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2012-02-13 09:55 | Report Abuse

good time to go back in for next round, as their next result is still remain encouraging & short term future is very bright due to market's demand of their products !! just went in ....

charlie chia

2,151 posts

Posted by charlie chia > 2012-02-13 10:17 | Report Abuse

for next 6 months, shd be good. So can correct slowly. Call warrants expired 27 Feb

Post a Comment
Market Buzz