JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (4.40%)

Day's Change

0.435 - 0.465

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

20,143 comment(s). Last comment by StarOfTheBull 7 hours ago

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2011-12-06 16:03 | Report Abuse

ok, thks a lot! mkchng

pinewood

25 posts

Posted by pinewood > 2011-12-07 04:00 | Report Abuse

this is a very fair and reasonable analysis on JCY:

http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php/topic,33924.0.html

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-07 09:52 | Report Abuse

pinewood, thanks for sharing. Kfima coming :)

mkchng

70 posts

Posted by mkchng > 2011-12-07 19:47 | Report Abuse

I have decided to go in the market and start buying unisem(5005)at the range of (96cents---RM1.05)and hold the stock for a short-term untill March of 2012.If no unforseen circumstances happen....i predict this investment will stand a very high potential to make a profit of 30%--50%.......hopefully my studying of the company informations will bring my prediction come true!....best wishes and good luck for those interested and also for myself,of course you have to buy at your own RISK,ok?...my dear frens of all@8th.December,2012.

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-08 00:54 | Report Abuse

Thanks for mkchng frankness but this time hope he missed the boat for JCY.

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2011-12-08 10:33 | Report Abuse

Thanks,mkchng!

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2011-12-14 11:15 | Report Abuse

jcy still can hold? any comments?

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2011-12-14 15:13 | Report Abuse

Thanks mkchng. That's mean if i brought at 75cts then i should cut loss!??

mkchng

70 posts

Posted by mkchng > 2011-12-14 15:30 | Report Abuse

if that the case,you have 2 choices....1)just hold them till end of feb.2012....you may have a chance to make some profits.2)just sell them at best,maybe 72-75....a little loss better than frustration...and also have a chance to buy back at cheaper price,hopefully...best luck and regard,my dear fren:-)

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-15 00:47 | Report Abuse

Go and collect JCY and you shall not regret. Sometime is boiling (P&C) and trust me.

Posted by Brian86000 > 2011-12-15 00:48 | Report Abuse

mkchng, I also hold some Compugt. How long are you going to wait?

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2011-12-15 11:02 | Report Abuse

stephenlee, you mean i just keep it and wait for the time to 'harvest'?

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-15 12:41 | Report Abuse

Stephenlee, JCY got TP ? thanks

kentaziz

211 posts

Posted by kentaziz > 2011-12-15 16:20 | Report Abuse

stephenlee.... u r spot on !!! but i missed the boat !!!

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-15 16:21 | Report Abuse

Oh oh oh oh...JCY and JCY-CD are shooting up like a rocket and behaviour like no body business. I aready told you that Mkchng will regret over it for selling JCY to early. Do not blame me to hint our friends to collect JCY as I seldom give tips nor bullshit. hehehe...good luck and happy punting.

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2011-12-15 16:48 | Report Abuse

i also regret that sold it too early...anyway, thanks stephenlee!

gohshiau

86 posts

Posted by gohshiau > 2011-12-15 16:49 | Report Abuse

Stephenlee, any other counter dont forget to share with us...ha ha ha!

kentaziz

211 posts

Posted by kentaziz > 2011-12-15 17:52 | Report Abuse

steplee, wat u think too late to ride the bull now?

pinewood

25 posts

Posted by pinewood > 2011-12-15 18:05 | Report Abuse

Those still holding mother and warrant, do not let go, this is only small gain today, the funds only started attacking and still has a long way to go. For those want to get in, it is not too late, RM1.60 by CNY and RM2.00+ before OSK warrant expire on 27th Feb.

Posted by boonchow720 > 2011-12-15 18:46 | Report Abuse

Teo: mkchng....really thankx for your sharing, i got the boat for JCY. :-)

kentaziz

211 posts

Posted by kentaziz > 2011-12-15 19:13 | Report Abuse

pinewood.. TQ for your great input...

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-15 20:26 | Report Abuse

Pinewood, where u get the info? thanks

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2011-12-15 21:35 | Report Abuse

Tommorow will fly again?

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-15 22:28 | Report Abuse

If you listen to pinewood.....he/she will bring you to HOLLAND. The game is going to be over. KLSE Bolehland "probably' sending the remard letter over unusual shares activity of the mother and son. Well, well...it will drop like an aeroplane without fuel while flying in the mid air. If Bolehland and BursneyLand have insufficient lubricant or grease then they will impose 100% $$$ outfront on the mother and son...to cool the activity down like Harvest....

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-15 22:38 | Report Abuse

What is reliable is NOT reliable. What is true will be false. So, please do not gamble with your hard earned savings as year 2012 will be a difficult year due to America and Eurozone crisis and China exports, production and activities are slowing down.

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-15 23:46 | Report Abuse

like that ar, should let go tomolo already. thanks stephenlee

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2011-12-16 02:02 | Report Abuse

I think tommorow let go it...coz today so much gain...its overvalue....maybe tommorow small gain then start droping next week...or tommorow will drop..US n eurozone problem now as stephenlee said...tq bro...

kentaziz

211 posts

Posted by kentaziz > 2011-12-16 09:20 | Report Abuse

the bull ran too fast to catch this morning..... wat a waste (for me)....

raphael

109 posts

Posted by raphael > 2011-12-16 09:30 | Report Abuse

think will come down soon...must let small fish boarding, yesterday i sold at 76, what a waste

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-16 10:01 | Report Abuse

i think it will goes up b4 noon the come down cos friday no 1 wanna hold the ticket over weekend. RM 1 is highly possible but must hold since hardisk business now left JCY while other's machine is in "repairing" @ cost of hardisk up 30%. coming profit will double :) buy at own risk. jcy-cd high risk, mother share is good trend b4 next quater release.
agree stephenlee ?

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-16 10:15 | Report Abuse

Eng Teknologi Holdings Bhd, a Malaysian electronics-components maker, said flood waters receded at its Thai manufacturing facilities and cleaning work should be completed by next week.

Insurance assessors have indicated that machinery damage is widespread after being submerged under two meters of water since October, Eng said.

Insurance claims could take up to six months to complete and it may take until the third quarter of 2012 to fully normalize production, the company said. - Bloomberg

Read more: EngTek cleaning Thai plant after flood http://www.btimes.com.my/Current_News/BTIMES/articles/20111216082837/Article/index_html#ixzz1gey6FRNa

So same for others hardisk maker in thailand, JCY-CD i am not sure but for JCY mother share. Think Think ya!

pinewood

25 posts

Posted by pinewood > 2011-12-16 17:27 | Report Abuse

KLSE will not issue letter because unlike harvest, there is legitimate reason for JCY to spike. The last spike was caused by flood and JCY not affected, this latest spike is caused by analyst confident about increase in average selling price of HDD. These are not based on speculation but public knowledge legitimate facts. Harvest was a pure speculative counter and that is why KLSE have to step on it.

When and what will be the reason for the next spike? To date, JCY have not made any comments to quantify how much they have benefit (revenue/profit guidance), but you only have to look at competitors that have actually been impacted by flood to work out approximately how much of extra market share/ revenue they have captured. Add to that the increase in the average selling price. The next spike will be the big one and there are 2 things that will trigger this, A) JCY give revenue/profit guidance before Q1 result is out or B) Q1 results release. Either way if you wait until either A or B happen, it is will be too late.

Some people will think that the flood is only temporary and the benefit for JCY is temporary (3-4 quarters) but consider this, even if and when the competitors can commence production again in late 2012, will the HDD maker like WD and Seagate have the confidence to use JCY competitor again knowing flood can strike again if JCY competitor does not move their factory to safer land/country?. It will take even more time and money for competitor to relocate factory to safer area..ie Malaysia where the most of JCY production is. After this flooding episode, WD and Seagate must be assesing their business continuity plan now. Obviosuly they do not want a repeat of the incident again. Since JCY is already a big supplier for WD, it may make more sense for WD to buy out JCY..but that is another speculation story.

Good luck.

* Consider the above advice only and invest at your own risk.

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-16 19:40 | Report Abuse

Pinewood wat u say make sense i agree, stephenlee also got her point. We here share info :) thank you all sifu here ! Thanks thanks!

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-16 23:53 | Report Abuse

Syndicates and punters will push up the stock prices and no time to read your FA. Want to FATA.....just wait for the (my) signal. What happen to Eng Tech which has been discussed over the past 3 to 4 months and thru the Financial Analysis (FA) brought all the forum members to HOLLAND and some even said DATO will honour his words and TAKEOVER PRICE. Hehehehe...if you follow pinewood analysis which sounds logic will also bring us to HOLLAND. Better follow MKCHNG and TEH advices.

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-17 00:02 | Report Abuse

MKCHNG and TEH are some of serious contributors to the forum and they do alot of researches and homeworks and their posting are orginal worth consider. Other contributors took, copy and steal other financial site contributions and tips and posted at this forums. SO BECAREFUL and do not follow and accept blindly what other people wrote. Good luck to you all.

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-17 00:07 | Report Abuse

Pinewood: Do you know how many remmard letters (for unusual shares activities) issued by KLSE for the past 60 days to penny stocks companies? Why penny stocks companies lasted a few days and losses her steam? Tell me how many remmard letters issued by KLSE this week alone? hehehe...please do your homework.

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2011-12-17 00:44 | Report Abuse

Droping are coming for JCY....if u want to make money plz buy before news come out not after...coz based on my analisis 70% stock open higher n drop after news come out....Normally like that la...if today news come out then u buy u can make money....if yesterday new....dun hope to make money....Wish u all guy goodluck

raphael

109 posts

Posted by raphael > 2011-12-17 11:37 | Report Abuse

if you bought 10 lots previously and already earn, now just buy 3-4 lots...manage the risk....

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-19 10:02 | Report Abuse

ok if like that see Pinewood correct or stephenlee :)thanks both Sifu!

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-20 12:56 | Report Abuse

Pinewood, any up date? Thanks!

raphael

109 posts

Posted by raphael > 2011-12-20 14:56 | Report Abuse

price is moving up, daily volume going lower
who is able to transact at volume above 1000 and who are those trade at volume below 99?
what happen if today volume cannot exceed 30-40M?
Think price will be coming down, taking a rest...

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-20 16:56 | Report Abuse

raphael, is it meaning they wanna to shake out ppl who is T3? please advice. thanks

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2011-12-20 20:40 | Report Abuse

KLSEBoleh send UMA letters to a few pennystock companies and thus indirectly dragged the pennystock counters and other active counters down after lunch. At the same time cautious Asian regional market due to the demised of North Korea leader Kim II-Sung whom he died on a train trip last Saturday. Korea State TV released the news yesterday.

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2011-12-21 01:11 | Report Abuse

hahaha..for your information, whether low volume or high volume...the ppl are still collecting it. Better still if the price drop as "good" for accumulation.

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-21 11:27 | Report Abuse

Stephen Lee, You in for JCY? thanks

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2011-12-21 14:02 | Report Abuse

This is my third rounds in JCY & JCY-CD and checking out soon....most probably by tomorrow and buy later probably see the marketout first before the end of the year.

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-22 21:37 | Report Abuse

OSK Research upgrades Technology sector to Neutral
Publish date: Thu, 22 Dec 14:40 | >> Read article in News website

Back
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larger Smaller Reset KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 22): OSK Investment Research has upgraded the TECHNOLOGY [] sector to Neutral and said that better HDD pricing could help mitigate losses from the Thailand flood.

It said that against the backdrop of the massive works in progress to restore operations following Thailand's crippling floods, the worst could well be over.

The research said it had become less bearish on the hard-hit HDD components sector given the ongoing accelerated restoration as well as potential price hike over the immediate term, which could mitigate the earnings pressure from forgone capacity in the short term.

"Hence, we are upgrading our call on the sector to Neutral as the downside risks subside and the supply chain moves towards full restoration, possibly by 3QCY12," it said on Dec 22.

The research house upgraded Eng Teknologi and Notion Vtec from Sell to Neutral, and upped its recommendation on JCY International to Trading Buy from Sell.

OSK Research upgrades Technology sector to Neutral
Publish date: Thu, 22 Dec 14:40 | >> Read article in News website

yewkhian

197 posts

Posted by yewkhian > 2011-12-22 21:46 | Report Abuse

if JCY goes up to RM 1 +++ call warrent sure in $$$

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2011-12-22 21:48 | Report Abuse

yewkhian: If you listen to fundamentalist on a bear market...you will go broke. Do you know what happen to TEMASEK in 1998 with regards to the super analysts on fundamental of CITIBANK Shares purchased at USD58.00 Fund Trader Jim Roger said that if you followed what the Govt and CNBC said, you will go bankrupt.

Posted by Stephen Lee > 2011-12-22 21:52 | Report Abuse

Bonescythe: Why JCY and JCY-CD fell? U are so confidential that this counters will naik?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz